Do you regret Kekistan yet?

Do you regret Kekistan yet?

Yes. Please stop already

fuck off ctr

bill clinton is a rapist infowars.com

shadilay!

No, the Kekistanis channel energy towards the Kek egregore, enhancing it's ability to generate happenings.

>leaf

Kekistan's capitol, Covfefe, stands tall and proud.

"We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism"

Fuck off. U shills ruin everything. Im still gonna use Pepe but kekistan is fucking gay now

My apologies sir

kekistan was made for redditors right here in Sup Forums i was in those threads it wasnt long ago,
some guy created a thread about making a Sup Forums country (for a millionth time) the same autists were looking for cheap land and cheap islands and thinkin about sustainability and resources and shiett, then these redditors started to draw that fucking flag in photoshop and wearing that shit in /HWNDU/ meetups, when sargoy of cuckad started talkin about #freekekistan the damage was done, truth is this board was never fan of kekistan but a lot of you guys cheered the first people dressing like this because well it was "related to kek XD"

now the most autistic cringy (and probably libs) guys are dressing like "kekistanis" to make Sup Forums embarrased in order to stop the worshipping of KeK

Look at this fucking picture. Kekistan which is started on pol/ that HATES jews. Now has fucking kikes supporting it cause u retarded alt righters talk about "hurrr i love me some based blacks and jews"

nope, the goal of spreading ideology into the normal realm was a success, and its spreading like wildfire due to these kinds of folk. Sure its cringey, but its effective and its changing minds, especially with the youth. For all the shill hate on the subject i feel this was a wildly successful Sup Forums operation. Honestly i just see posts like this as shill divide threads. The whole point was to take something rejected by normal society (Sup Forums ideology) and spread it into the normal realm for it to be accepted. Dont even give a fuck if normal people act cringey.

Carry on with the divide Sup Forums thread though, you forgot to make fun of TD which was another Sup Forums operation. Keep making fun of successful operation while trying to not look like a lefty shill. "They'll never see past my lulz faction flag!"

Make sure you sage responses to "divide /pol" threads like this. People ripping on this and reddit are either complete newfags trying to look edgy or lefty shills trying to divide and have no idea it all was a Sup Forums operation that turned out to be far more successful than anyone could have imagined. I for one am PROUD of the kekistan/TD/ecelbrity phenomena, cringey or not. Shows how powerful Sup Forums is. I like to sit back and watch normal people do our work and the ideology spread like wildfire, now in direct competition with establishment shit tier ideology where before we were a laughing stock, a small group of foot fetish, waifu, neckbeards with no sway over popular culture due to wierdness.

didnt realise people knew of this outside of Sup Forums
i dont like the name and its association

FUCKING BASED

every fucking day

> either complete newfags trying to look edgy or lefty shills trying to divide

I'm neither of those, I just like to laugh at autists and kekistan has been a steady source of cringe ever since it got out of Sup Forums. Also, I wouldn't mind being divided from plebbitors and normies.

Actually in second thought, Kekistan, even though it is larpy bullshit, gets people out of their seats and out of their homes. They are essentialy alt-light at that point, and once they get that red pill down, the white ones become alt-right.

Nope.

>people try to distance themselves as much as possible from a cringey "movement"
>HURR THEY MUST BE PAID TO POST IN THIS PSEUDO JAPANESE BOARD

I hate nu/pol/ so much

No.

No, we need an identity too to fight the Left at their own game

We are a pro-White, pro-Western, multiracial, multi-religious nation - a marginalizedone

What's even the story on this? Why did he wear that to a movie theater?

because he is BASED

Lol, they try to shitpost using Kekistan, but at the same time have the urge to virtue signal to the left, that they are good people. Fucking degenerates.

agreed, and a reminder that the kekistan flag is based on a nazi kriegsmarine design so no matter how autistic that subculture becomes, even if it ends up completely separate like anonymous did, it will always be based on natsoc imagery lol

Get in the gym nigga

It's not a false flag. It's just edgy libs trying to be cool in Chanology 2.0.

Kekislovakia is the final redpill

>We're (ethnic) KEKS
Someone should really tell them what that means.

no, i actually still use that flag in public

this concern trolling is getting out of hand. Are they really that terrified of the dumb Kekistan shit?

>Regretting any meme

It prospers or it doesn't, its life is short or long, none of it matters, and is out of our hands.

Your personal approval is not required once a meme is rendered unto the collective and deemed worth spreading (for whatever reason), no more than your approval is required for the word "Hello" to be collectively understood to be a greeting by English-speakers.

Those guys are probably trolling/shitposting. I see exaggerated posts like that here all the time

Kek isn't related to kekistan. The latter being a disinfo operation by reddit.

Why is shareblue so laughably assblasted? Did they finally realize they lost they information war?

Nah. It's cringy, but ultimately if it's a way to get kids and more normalfag-types introduced to race realism, right wing brotherhood, and eventually the JQ, it's doing its job. People won't just start reading stuff on the level of The Daily Stormer or watch The Greatest Story Never Told overnight, so Kekistan acts as a good entry level thing for the kids and normalfag memers. The important thing to do is slap down any of them, particularly the e-celebrities, that punch to the right and countersignal people to the right of them. If we want white nationalism to keep growing at a fast pace, we have to look at all of our propaganda options available from entry level and up.

shadilay pizzagate kek u akbar u'll be in jail XD
Shame! SAD! BAD! based lgbt milo. hillary would be waaaaaaay worse XD
Trump tweeted another thing XD
LEFTIES BTFO WITH THAT TWEET XD
PRAISE be TO the HOLY kek

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

No it allows us to see the retards on the right

Kekistan wasn't us, it was TD and Sargon. We only did Kek which is now ruined due to association

The Jews can steal land from it's rightful owner then murder them but we can't have our own make believe country? Fuck jews

"kekistan" was always a cancerous twitter/jewbewb/r_thed meme