Remember to do your Christly duty and adopt a nigger, Christfags

Remember to do your Christly duty and adopt a nigger, Christfags.

Be a good Christian, now.

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/politics/2012/08/exploding-amish-population-bubble/2795/
wildhunt.org/2017/03/threats-to-jewish-community-centers-concern-pagans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SEqjF-7pdGM
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
independent
archive.is/P3X6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly this is christfags actually being useful. The kid would have a better chance to contribute to society than learning shit in the hood

Actually I'd love to have a pet monkey.

Are you a civic nationalist, by chance?

I've thought about it and raising them to be far right and outspoken. I've also thought about becoming a teacher so I can drop stealth red pills 3 dozen at a time, 6 times a day. I already have a biological son that is near perfection.

Opinions like this make me wonder how Christianity survived until the modern times at all. Was it just the distance to Africa and the Middle East, or were the crusaders reading the Bible wrong?

>civcucks

my cousin did this and they're having all sorts of problems with the kids...

Cuckoldry is forbidden in the bibble

This is heresy

>civic cuckolds

Christians are just as bluepilled as any other group today. Did you expect a crusade overnight?

This is why Paganism is superior, when you worship your folk's bloodline this shit never happens. Only problem with Paganism is the Wicca question.

>sand religion

>do this
>blacks are now raised by whites
>it's a fucking little shit, you can fuck him up any time you want if it doesn't act like a good boy who dindu
>black culture = killed
>new blacks see themselves as our puppies and hate blacks who abandoned them

To be honest this is a good idea

all muslims must die. Your people and nations are trash. Allah is a moon god and muhammed was a murdering pedophile demigouge.

Paganism stopped being relevant since your ancestors realized how retarded it was and decided to adopt Christianity. That's a fact.

>adoption
When did this meme start? Adoption and foster families seem like a one way road to abuse. Why can't we just have massive orphanages?

Agreed. Doesn't change the fact that Christianity is cuckoldry in religion form.

How many times have you seen a Christian friend go to Africa to be a missionary? Too many.

That's basically how things worked during slavery times. I'm not supporting slavery, though, it's why there are niggers in North and South America after all.

>The kid would have a better chance to contribute to society than learning shit in the hood

Not really. Behavior is overwhelmingly determined by genetics. No one wants to admit this though, especially shitty leftists who want to blame their parents for all their bad decisions.

Reminder that the Lutheran church plays a big part in bringing refugees to Sweden and Minnesota.

Yeah come on Christfucks! Get with the program, meek shall inherit.....whatever.

wow. christcucks being cucks? im shocked

I'm an atheist.

She's wrong in that it is a race thing. Anyone of any race could be a parent and adapt, but that doesn't mean it is something for everyone. I do applaud those that do it though, but don't condemn those that don't.

Most Christfags historically ignored the pacifist side of Christianity because it's literally suicidal.

Maybe, but religious institutions, like so many others, have been subverted by cutie all marxists.

Just take a look at all the "lgbtxyz" friendly churches now. It's just like how public education was subverted.

*subverted by the cultural marxists

lotta edgy neckbeards itt.

The the christian white separatist amish are
doubling their population every 20 years. It
depends of the leadership. The leadership of the christian church is compromised. Most christians
know this. Try going to church and you will see
congregations are still racially segregated for the most part.

Why the Amish Population Is Exploding
citylab.com/politics/2012/08/exploding-amish-population-bubble/2795/

>being european supremacist
>believing in some desert jewish religion

disgusting

That's an old meme m8. Fedoras are cool again.

>she's implying there are no black Christians

She's obviously not from the south eastern US. There's plenty of black Christians she could be telling this too if she's so bent on not holding the actual fathers accountable.

Pagan for life cunt

She is correct. This is the entire Christcuck ideology in 1 sentence.

I hate 14 year old Christ larpers. your a cuck and you are a true christian if a thing even is real. But you can't like one of Christ teaching and hate the other but myself a 36 year old still find confliction with his teaching. we are suppose to love understand not pass judgement on our fellow man these are the founding principles of Christ they can take a life time to master.

They adopted Christianity to get a bit of the wealth of the High Kin-Pope. You do know that once the nobility acquired the church's wealth the church's power started declining

>following the teachings of (((Jehoshua of Nazareth)))

No, it is more about what endeavors are necessary to protect the peace.

The reason Christianity is cucked nowadays is because we have forgotten the fact that peace comes at a price and there are people in this world seeking to do us harm.

The sins committed in the name of keeping order and peace are lesser than those seeking to destroy them.

Im not a christian though.

>Civic cuckold

Literally a new meme.

Why do we import shitskins for labor? We have Amish and Mennonites who will gladly work the fields.

What the fuck? I'm not going to be christian anymore!

Show me the verse that says to adopt these children.

If we stopped subsidizing women to have husbandless children that would make a far greater change

Fuck christ fags...

Turn the other cheek while your family gets murdered and your wife gets raped

>yeah, right
>used to be christian, but realized they sold their souls
>the crusaders shouldn't have been fucked over
>wpww 1488

BASED

BLACK

MEN

IN

MY

WIFE

SHADILAY

>becasue of one leftist fag
im a christian and im against bringing in people who dont follow god because they do not follow the same principles as us. dont let this woman change your mind good sir.

Big problem with paganism is the fact that noone actually believes in it outside of LARP.

This fag has never heard of the Minnesota transracial adoption study

Fuck off nigger lover.

Nature or nurture, it's the parent's fault either way

It's common knowledge.

Who the fuck is Patricia Heaton and why should I care what she said about anything?

>buy huge farm
>adopt a bunch of niggers
>Free labor
>Profit

>christcucks

Don't forget to sign them all up for welfare too. Just keep the checks.

There are situations when it's morally acceptable to adopt the sons of other man. This is not the case.

Case closed.

>check her page on wikipedia
>LGBT rights activists from the United States
>Roman Catholic feminists

no. never acceptable, unless family.

Seriously, why are there so many christians on this board? Why are you part of a slave religion? How are you any different than niggers who adopted their slave masters religion who teaches them how to take care of their slaves?

too bad I'm a Catholic.

It would be better to kill it

Until they saw the sword in front of their face.

>tfw white nationalist wife

Did my Christian duty and pumped her full of lily white babbies. Sorry, Sambo, UNICEF is the other way.

>There are situations in which it is morally acceptable to adopt the sons of another man.
>It is sometimes acceptable to raise a child that is not your own.
Fucking Christcucks you can't make this shit up.

So then there are exceptions, dumbass

>goes on the internet
>lies

"the meek shall inherit someone else's sperm"

Yeah I remember Christ saying that.

Threats to Jewish community centers concern Pagans

"Jewish facilities have been targeted with vandalism and bomb threats in recent weeks, and that has some of their Pagan neighbors on edge even as they stand ready to assist."

wildhunt.org/2017/03/threats-to-jewish-community-centers-concern-pagans.html

>Muh anecdote of new-age larpcucks (((pagans)))
Kek desu

It was forced on my ancestors with fire and sword by their rulers, who themselves were subverted in typical kike fashion.
It's a jewish invention from the middle east, alien to white Europe and always will be.

Make sure Tyrone creams inside your woman, Christians. You need to raise that coffee coloured mulatto spawn and work your off to raise those mutant kids. It's the giving nature that you stupid faggots believe in.

FUCKING BASED AF

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA

He is right you know.

It isn't one leftist fag. All the biggest pro-immigration organizations in the world are Christian. The biggest funders of refugee programs are Christian. This is a fact.

>Women

Females are retarded and this bitch think she is the power to tell White Males what to do because she's a Christian. Im a Christian but this blasphemous whore is literally promoting cuckoldry which is a sin. She thinks White Men should be good little beta providers for the Black Mans offspring, this is a dangerous belief due to the fact that it's basically conquest. It's the equivalent of an Aztec female forcing An Aztec male to raise a Spanish Conquistadors offspring.

Gee that kid on the far left is pretty dark. He hates fags tho, so we GUCCI.

Protestantism was a mistake
Orthodoxy would never allow such faggotry

Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?

Somalians helped to OHIO.

45,000+ Somali live in Ohio.
25% of Somalis Immigrants speak English well enough to get a job, especially the young people.
40% have become citizens of the United States of America
80% live with their families
Average Family has 7-8 members
99.9% of Somali are Muslims
57% are eligible to become U.S. Citizens
The number of Somali's living in central Ohio will continue to increase in the next 5 years
Unemployment is rate is higher 5% then state average rate.

The government pays Christian organizations to help them settle here.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/refugee-resettlement-fact-sheets/

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees.

Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

US Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB),
Lutheran Immigrant Aid Society (LIRS),
International Rescue Committee (IRC),
World Relief Corporation,
Immigrant and Refugee Services of America (IRSA),
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS),
Church World Service (CWS),
Domestic and Foreign Missionary Service of the Episcopal Church of the USA,
Ethiopian Community Development Center (ECDC),

Modern Christianity is cucked beyond belief, and completely worthless. Worse than muslims, because traitors are worse than enemies.

Christians watch this. It's the end point of your victim worshipping commie bullshit religion.

These people feed off suffering like vampires. Christians are like sluts that gobble up suffering instead of cum.

idea has merit tbqh famalam

Christcucks should raise the abandoned children of blacks. Its in their book.

I'd preffer to not adopt it

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, that's Christianity.

Why not archive?

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
archive.is/P3X6I

If you can't have your own offspring. Or in case of hereditary genetic abnormalities. Of course they are such cases.

It was not uncommon in ancient times to adopt children of your cousins and relatives.

This isn't even true. There was christians before they ever had any actual powers. Spaniards chose to be catholic even though muslims made them pay higher taxes and treated them like shit.

>Norwegian user with god tier conscientiousness
user, do you take adderall? I hope you're an airline safety engineer.

If there is a widow with a white child and she is willing to give you children then its ok.

That guy isn't a Christian. He's cloaking his satanic lies with bible quotations deliberately taken out of context, peppered with gentle satanic piano music to bring your guard down and swallow his load of bullshit, with a cheering crowd environment to pressure the lukewarm into going along with it. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's a satan worshipper and he's going to hell.

be realistic you savage barbarian

those Christians genuinely believe that they are doing God's work.

It is therefore more necessary that we inform them of the consequences. Do not abandon Christianity, because the alternative is to leave the West in the blindness of relativism.

Acceptable in the Roman sense:
>Bad luck gives you all daughters and you want a son
>One or both parties infertile and don't want to find an alternative

The christcuck argument above is disgusting.