Steve "PedoHunter" Scalise Pizzagate Investigation /EWO/

nypost.com/2017/06/15/baseball-field-shooter-had-a-horrifying-history-of-abusing-foster-kids/

The assassin raped her repeatedly after taking her in as a foster daughter and then burned her to death to get rid of the evidence when she was 17. He was still allowed to adopt again and own a gun that could conquer California.

Do it for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/
youtu.be/lTGElV-2GQk
youtu.be/rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/TROdU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtu.be/T5JdYkhKTxg
youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4
akingump.com/en/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-ZPo-SjcY
youtu.be/QtkA7ghayJM
youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs
akdart.com/body-c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

So it has been confirmed that he diddled or was he a dindu?

Either way, what is the angle we are digging into here? Why don't you link previous ewo's and post some of the good posts and info from them? Make sure that /EWO/ threads are informative and structured.

True. There's a procedure to this.

With the Seth Rich inclusions.

Bump

>a doctor and a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserve
>saves Scalise's life
Fucking superheroes these days.

cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/06/06/human-trafficking-easy-ordering-pizza/371076001/

Every thread there's at least 1 new thing

/EWO/ is Sup Forums perfected

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/lTGElV-2GQk

>own a gun that could conquer California.
i always hated Lugenpresse wording, but now i am just curious, what kind of handgun libshits think is so powerful?

It's not a very high standard.

I can't think of anything funny, sorry.

To be fair, she didn't actually claim he had died:
youtu.be/rkLD5ul_M_Y

Except none of that is new. That's been posted inn all the recent ewo threads.
Which is why OP needs to summarize and provide an angle, so that it's not like the PG days where info just went in a loop between the timezones for days as "new"

does he have any military history?

Well, we may have to generate new information ourselves. Care to do some digging?

I'd love to but am currently doing some "studying" (make of it what you want)

And I am as lost as anyone, as I do not know what angle to dig or where to dig towards.

I mean something that really makes you think and opens your eyes

REMINDER THAT NCMEC IS COMPLICIT IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND THERE IS A PLETHORA OF EVIDENCE ON THIS SUBJECT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO LOOK FOR IT

>archive.is/TROdU

guy had a 'hunting rifle'
mind you, california can be taken over by a musket

If he did they covered it up. So he was either a patsy who they murdered and use as the gunman, while a real trained gunman does the dirty work.

or he was double tapping master blaster

as much as I am happy to see EWO again
OP has failed to create a proper EWO thread and is a massive faggot

We need to channel weaponized autism towards NCMEC. It's chairman was a pedophile himself

And ammo is effectively banned (50 rounds a month with a background check/fee) for sale after this year

It's very hard to be certain. I still think the whole thing could be a falseflag so who knows.

Was she the one that sent his office the CheesePizzas?

personally I think Scaliest and Matt Mika were the only ones targeted. All the other people they say got hurt are fluff add to the story so it doesn't look suspicious.

you can go check all the other people got little superficial boo-boos so they can show up on crutches to the big parade.

>She was friends with the assassin who almost killed her district opponent, Costello, except he missed his ride and was late to the game
>IT JUST PURE COINCIDENCE YOU NO HAVE PROOF
Democrat jewsofasia chinks cannot be trusted. They are corrupt enough to be in bed with the clintons

But Matt was like connected to Tyson foods which is accused of Human trafficking. Idk what to think at this point

Who backed Lindy Li?

How do we get Ben Garrison to make an /EWO/ cartoon and then get Trump and Flynn to retweet it?

How do we get Trump to replace all the 3 Letter agencies with 1: The POL

yea I don't know what his deal is, but he got the worst out of anyone. If it was a coordinated hit, then it was on purpose

That I can believe. Big but, she isn't running for that anymore. She withdrew last year.

But then you have, why did she withdraw? Was it Clinton losing?

You tell me, I saw the pic of Bill and her fucked up face doing a "smile". But was it him?

ya know I always wonder if the rumors were true and Biden was Obamas handler

Just make a better one next time. Become OP

I'll be working the /htg/ angle once these die down.

No, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer.

Who is she?

What was the link found within the first few recent /ewo/ threads?
Something do with donations and something lawyer if I recall.

really implores one to wonder!

>She withdrew as it became clear Hillary was finished
>Clinton Chink Cartel retreats back to CA and Jerry Brown
Can we piece together this timeline?

Tyson Foods (in-house?) Attorney may have been a target or otherwise related. There's also a Tyson Foods connection to the Virginia Governor's race.

OP seemed to suggest that he knew more about a possible human trafficking connection, but those are the main links that come to mind.

reddit-tier

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Oh you, of course bitchnigga Obama is a puppet with Joe "Pedo" Biden right behind him

I mean specifically something found within donation or financial records relating to Hoyer. It's in one of the first few recent /ewo/ threads.

This is why it's important to keep the OP and first post filled with relevant info and links to the old threads.

>own a gun that could conquer California
>reloads 5 magazines
>not a single death
My sides reached orbit that day

I've been MIA lately other than the occasional bumps, so I can only provide the fundamentals.

Rachel Chandler. She has instagram

Honestly, all he needs to do is set up an automated drone delivery system to get chicken tendies to all the good boys and we're golden.

This is good for ammo. Now the weekend plinker fags won't be burning through all the damn .22lr stock and I can finally start seeing it in stores again.

Beginning shots of civil war?
youtu.be/T5JdYkhKTxg

These are the four first threads, don't have any
later than that. Dig trough 1-3 for most info.

Some good posts I found real quick, do not take this for absolute. All of you should dig through them.

Californians literally aren't allowed to reload their rifles without taking them apart

Trump liberate CA plz

>> Wanda Ashley Stock, 17, had only been living with James Hodgkinson, 66, and his wife for a few months when the teen doused herself with gasoline and burned to death, the Daily Beast reported.

Ho Lee Phook

I could get behind that

>not even a Buddhist monk
Smells like a murder.

You're a gem.

Pizza on the bracelet. Its OBVIOUS what is going on. To get into the circle of power you have to fuck a kid and then they all hold it over your head to control you

I could make a cartoon, but I'm not popular enough to get it retweeted.

youtu.be/hLZG5o73MS4

Do it. We will spread it, normies pick it up. Before you know it Trump retweets it.
Do not underestimate this sites effectivity in spreading memes.
Spew out OC if you have the creative ability.

Also, some more good posts from previous thread. A good angle to dig further on.

Not much of it catches on though.

Make it less Japanese.

Yeah, whatever.

Or apply for the CIA or cybercommand, they are in desperate need of better memes and everyone of their geeks are weeaboos.

>There were literally just 2 cops doing typical security watching their favorite congressman practice baseball until HOLY FUCKING SHIT LIBTARD WITH A 762 SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLE AND 20 SPARE MAGS COMING TO GUN DOWN THE WHOLE GROUP
>The two buddy cops just nod at each other and procede to not only suppress the gunman so much that he couldn't get a clear shot at the congressmen, but also outflank and kill him with 2 little 9mm handguns and less than 200 rounds between them
>They both survive and the libtard can't even be taken in for questioning
Damn, who the fuck are these two badass mother fuckers? I want to buy them a beer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-ZPo-SjcY

I might already be interning for an intelligence agency, but I'm not really sure.

You most certainly is alright. Either that or you got a conceal carry license for your autism.

remember 2 black officers. The lady is gay and married to a women.

Bailey didn't even get shot, but he showed up to the ball game on crutches like a fake loser hero. They still won't say how he was hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones who shot the senator and the Tyson chicken man

What's that supposed to mean?

That I see you around and you post shitloads of anime pics, like the CIA does. And that if you aren't working there they have determined that your threat matrix is "autistic but not dangerous".

Post the vid of Biden being a fucking creep to that one girl in the White House, telling her how nice her body is and such.

It's not autism though.

Not that one, but this comes to mind:
youtu.be/QtkA7ghayJM

>Can't dodge the hodge
My fuckin sides

this guy is chewing on red pills 24/7

no one is safe from Biden. Anytime anywhere, take some pictures HE DON'T CARE

Ben Garrison browses here

How do we summon him?

Also demonstrates that Jeff Sessions knows the stakes. His own family is at risk from ol' Uncle Joe.

I can't imagine what else it could be.

Dig here

good catch user

Tweet him a link to this thread?

Well, I'm not going to admit to anything.

Of course not. That would be stupid.

I must ask, what is the deal with Tyson foods? Is it their distribution network we suspect may be used or is the owners being nefarious?

>CIA animu pictures

Logistics, slave labor. Wouldn't be surprised if the Board of Directors have some skeletons in their closet. The usual.

Tyson foods is out of Arkansas and is in deep with the Clintons. He blew up after William Blythe IV became president for obvious reasons. Watch the Clinton Chronicles.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs

Oh, fuck. Didn't realize they was based in Arkansas, that changes everything. These fucks are totally part of the Little Rock Mafia.
Make me a Lil Rock Mafia pic plz

It looks like I have a substantial amount of research to do first.

Bump

Nah, just add and fix some of the shit in this pic or make it from ground up with your style and add in some of the other implicated people and their trail of bodies.

Some of them.
akdart.com/body-c.html

take inspiration from three six mafia pictures maybe too.

>17
>pedo

According to neighbors, he was also occasionally seen playing with young children who, in retrospect, were clearly not his.

I'll take it under consideration.

can I get some walnut sauce in that claim that Tyson is complicit? this is news to me and I'd like to investigate this angle more closely

>According to neighbors, he was also occasionally seen playing with young children who, in retrospect, were clearly not his.
So?
Can people not play with children?

long live ewo threads

Some past threads here I don't see the thread with the comedy sketch about being inducted into the Illuminati? Anyone know what I'm talking about?