U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) warns of Yellowstone eruption

Yellowstone earthquake swarm hits entire park, more than 60 on Friday alone

>Earthquakes as big as 5.0 were recorded on USGS censors placed throughout the Yellowstone region
>YELLOWSTONE REGION (INTELLIHUB) — U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) seismology reports conclude that a massive swarm of earthquakes swept through the park triggering more than 60 separate events in which seismographs spiked to magnitudes of up to 5.0. Friday.

>Experts fear that the supervolcano is long overdue for an eruption capable of wiping out a vast amount of human, animal, and plant life in the Continental United States.
intellihub.com/yellowstone-earthquake-swarm-hits-entire-park-more-than-60-on-friday-alone/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=iaW1PUOqcug
youtube.com/watch?v=A2iAY9Lp8Wc
nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619442/Yellowstone-volcano-erupt-Wyoming-America-Earth-ice-age-nuclear-winter
dailystar.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=mNaOXEl48Wg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwix
youtube.com/watch?v=LVkocdkcmAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who fucking cared? better than dying of cancer or some shit.

Once again, nothing will happen

when Sup Forums is telling you nothing will happen, that's when you run!

DO IT, FAGIT

>tfw I live in Colorado
youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=72&v=iaW1PUOqcug

How reliable is INTELLIHUB? Guessing not very

Goodbye burgers. You should fire all your nukes in random directions is it erupts to fulfill your lifelong ambition of ending the fucking species.

Have the fish left the lakes yet?

YELLOWSTONE WARNING: RAW NEW FOOTAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=A2iAY9Lp8Wc

Most of US will be covered in ash this year. The catastrophe will cause death of millions world wide, and in the fight for resources millions more will perish in nuclear warfare between US and Russia. In the end the world government will restore order. US will never be the same again, and Europe and Russia will become the new superpower.

That's a very nice fan fiction story there.

Blow your load for me mr. super volcano

MURICA BTFO

BLOW YOUR LOAD FOR ME MR. SUPER VOLCANO
>mfw a super volcano eruption is what ignites Civil War 2

Blow your load for me mr. super volcano

thy end is near!!!1!11

>long overdue
>in geological terms
>meaning a 10% chance of eruption in this century
kys

About fucking time. Let's get this shit over with already.

Hey if Yellowstone doesn't erupt, we can at least watch the geyser erupt

nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

Any moment now

>The U.S. is currently under contract with at least 4 countries all of which have agreed to house displaced U.S. citizens in the unfortunate event the Yellowstone supervolcano were to erupt.

White cunts come here, an island is easier to defend and launch attacks from.

That's not what Yellowstone looks like

Ready to BLOW: World’s biggest volcano about to BURST and trigger ‘mini ice age’

>THOUSANDS of miles of red hot magma is waiting to burst from the world’s most dangerous volcano, experts in Britain have revealed.
>Yellowstone super volcano in Wyoming, US, has laid dormant for 70,000 years with its chancing of blowing being slim – until now.
>Boffins have now found 11,000 cubic miles of magma is sitting in underground reservoirs that are acting like “sponges” and are ready to burst into the atmosphere.
>So much of it spewing into the air could block out sunlight and trigger a nuclear winter or even a mini ice age.
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619442/Yellowstone-volcano-erupt-Wyoming-America-Earth-ice-age-nuclear-winter

Some in Pompeii said the same thing, I'm sure.
As do people living in the blast radius of fucking Vesuvius STILL.

>Yellowstone erupts, race war begins to purge the non-whites for diminished resources

Enjoy the chaos, world.

>dailystar.co.uk

*yawns*

>nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

It just did, nice.

Blow your load for me, Mr Supervolcano.

Boy I hope there's at least one poorly guarded loli for me to snatch up in the aftermath.

>1 in 700000 chance that yellowstone will erupt each year

better than lottery, but still small

If the eruption was totally catastrauphic it would wipe out all the leftists. Conservatives are the ones who prep, own firearms, have emergency food supplies and MREs in stock. Leftists only have the latest apple products. The left would die out in a matter of weeks and only the conservatives would remain. It would be a chance for the United States to be reborn.

We will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. All of the cancer will be burned away.

Dude it would not only be the end of the us, the ash would take years to filter out of the atmosphere

Last year it was the same stupid shit.
Are you going to stay here the whole summer with your Yellowstone crap ?

at least it would shut up global warming faggots

It can't happen fast enough for me.

This.
Sage

>Brazil, Argentina and Australia sign contracts worth hundreds of billions of dollars to house displaced U.S. populace

Jesus; 'Straya please, don't want to fucking live in SA. Rather deal with the deadly wildlife & shitposting cunts anyday.

Nerver let a good crisis go away. I don't know about war with Russia for resources but (((they))) will surely use this crisis to push the totalitarian state they so desire.

It would at least give us a white christmas.

Yes. And next summer, and the summer after that.

And every summer until he gets a gf.

YES
E
S

Seismic events CAN be triggered by human intervention. Remember that and if you doubt it look into geological studies done where even low frequency radio equipment triggered events.

If say the loss of control of this country for the Bankers and Pedo ever became too much they could easily wipe the USA off the face of the earth by placing truck sized devices around the site in order to trigger an event.

It's not beyond the imagination to say the India Tsunami was triggered by people with nefarious intent and a relatively small amount of explosives. The only thing I find hard to believe is that they somehow knew about this "unstable" land mass under water. But then you realize there are geologists all over the world discovering things like this intentionally or by accident for legitimate reasons. Its just comes down to the right group of sinister fucks learning of it and finding a way to use it to their advantage.

Yellowstone I'm sure has been well known for along time and probably a real boner for the elites.

Checked the strain meters at University of Utah site. There is definite minor uplift in the vicinity of the earthquake swarm and minor subsidence down in the area of Yellowstone lake so this is definitely magma related and not tectonic.

Will this finally be the happening we always dreamed about?

Move 2 brazil 4 big bunda

>Yellowstone explodes
>btfos all the pedophile politicians and DC

Good riddance desu.

>finally start to get my life on track
>this happens
oh well

Same here bro. Worse ways to go than death by supervolcano.

This. I'm ready right now to,

1. Seal my house.
2. Bring my plants inside.
3. Survive off provisions for 6+ months.
4. Protect myself and my community.
5. Communicate via radio without power.
6. Access all of Wikipedia entirely offline.
7. Clear my roof of ash.
8. Trade in goods, services, crypto and bullion.
9. Clear the land of ash, neutralize the soil ph, and plant a large food crop (have 80+ heirloom varieties, plus several pounds of spelt, flax and quinoa)
10. Impregnate a white woman and have a dozen children.

Leftists are ready to,

1. Blame Trump
2. Riot
3. Die

watcha gonna do, when the lava comes for you.

>near the most red pilled states
>most of the people that will die will be republicans.

Don't worry. Somewhere out there an asteroid is on a collision course with the Earth. It is simply a matter of time. The Sun will also swell to become a red giant and totally consume Mercury and Venus and be very close to Earth. Earth will be scorched to a crisp and all life will be burned away.

Have a nice day!

The sulfer the volcano disperses will neitralize the carbon dioxide in the air, thus reversing global warming/greenhouse effect. Liberals should be happy.

Most likely not, it"s pretty much business as usual for Yellowstone, but any thing that happens in a supervolcano however small is always worth keeping an eye on.

Truth is, a lot of experts believe Yellowstone will give no warning before it erupts and that has to do with built up dissolved carbon-dioxide gas not magma. Like opening a soda can that was shaken up.

Would be pretty funny if after all the scheming from the left and us preparing for race war suddenly 99% of people are killed in some kind of mega earthquake/volcano cataclysm

What would happen if the North Koreans blow up a nuke there? Could they trigger an eruption?

Lava won't even leave the park. It's the ash that will kill us. It will collapse houses due to excessive weight on the roof and turn into cement inside your lungs if you breath it in. Also it will block out the sun for months and turn all the fertile soil into land where nothing grows.

I think the bulk of human knowledge would remain preserved in the server farms as long as they weren't looted and destroyed. The hard drives will retain all their data when the power is lost.

I think the biggest danger would be looters raiding the server farms for raw materials and destroying all those hard drives by melting them down for their basic metal components.

Blow your load all over my face mr super volcano! Thats it daddy, shower me with your lava!

ya

Well damn. And there was an earthquake and a tiny tsunami in Greenland yesterday and people fleeing for higher ground. Any correlation?

shut up i'm on a roll it rhymes n everything.

don't worry the pedo politicans will be the first to evacuate

>The U.S. is currently under contract with at least 4 countries all of which have agreed to house displaced U.S. citizens in the unfortunate event the Yellowstone supervolcano were to erupt. Hundreds of billions of dollars were paid to foreign governments to facilitate the agreement which spans a ten year period from its signing, ending in 2024.

BLOW YOUR LOAD Mr. Supervolcano

people on Sup Forums would be like

>that looks like project blue beam holograms

This literally says the earthquakes will not cause an eruption at Yellowstone.

DUCK and COVER.

Wouldn't it be funny if your system of dykes failed and your swamp country was flooded with ocean water?

>Gamma ray bursts are frequent in the universe, are fucking larger than our planetary system, & could instantly sterilize the entire planet were we to be in the path of one

Tfw I live in the Northwest corner of Colorado.

You realize the eruption will cover the entire planet in a thick cloud of ash/debris and plunge it into a mini ice age that will collapse civilization and kill most people?
There's also the nuclear reactors in the US that will go into meltdown and spew radioactivity into the atmosphere. 100+ Chernobyl and Fukushimas.
You're going down with us.

you won't even notice that you're dead

F

Roll for blowing before the eclipse

>panic
>see it'll only wipe out shit in the continental US
>nothing of value will be lost

>the biggest danger would be looters raiding the server farms
There is also the possibility of those able to write code well enough to create programs to interpret the data dying off, making all of it unusable.

It undoubtedly would, both in server farms and in private hands. There are a lot of people who hoard data at home just in case. I've got a full backup of Wikipedia that I can serve over the network (fully indexed and searchable), as well as access and browse via my phone using battery packs (charged via solar). I also have the complete Gutenberg library and a bunch of other stuff, as well as some very handy physical books.

FUCK

F

>entire planet

more like continent

>solar
>blocked out sun

You wanted it! You demanded it! Now, YOU GOT IT! WHAT IS IT? MASS STARVATION!
>enjoy your "burger" jokes rest of the world. we feed half the damn planet but once this baby blows those days are over.

6) Access all of wikipedia entirely offline.

HOW????

Welp, I guess that's it lads. See you on the other side, it's been real.

>not already having a shtf bunker on some cheap land
Why aren't you living out my dream? I'm stuck with the hordes of people in Denver, I will die for sure.

Yesterday's tsunami in Greenland for ya

youtube.com/watch?v=mNaOXEl48Wg

>off by 1
>111

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwix

blow your load for me, mr supervolcano

Sup Forums is always right except when it comes to future happenings.
Sup Forums says we will all day: you chill the fuck out
Sup Forums says everything will be fine: panic

if only we had the technology to dig to the core and fix the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=LVkocdkcmAc

Preferable to constantly noticing I'm still alive

Fug

Welp...

This is the shittiest looking weed ive ever seen