HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone see if Rasmussen really was one of the more accurate ones?

I find that very dubious

Bin Laden's still dead.

SHILLS

BTFO

What a fucking joke

>Drumpf
>Better than Obama
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW DARE HE INSINUATE HE'S BETTER THAN OBAMA RACIST RACIST RACIST

O BTFO

kek
It had Clinton winning

Obama still had nothing to do with it

Clinton did win the popular vote by ~3% though. So most of the national polls were spot on.

Shills BTFO
So much winning!

They had him winning but in a completely different direction. Ironically the other polls were closer to their margins of error even though they had hillary winning. Also fake news/all the polls shill for hillary/etc

Has been dead for at least a decade now...

Actually i was fucking wrong they had hillary winning. They were off more than the other polls actually.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks

what an idiot

>Just no

RUSSIA HAS KILLED DABBI FOR THE 16th TIME!

>QUICK SANCTION THEM AND HOGTIE THE PRESIDENT!

This just proves that the globalists want America to be the catalyst that ends terrorism and how it mysteriously vanishes in a 1 year war.

Clearly Russia and Putin have the patience of a fucking Cheng Dynasty Monk abstaining from eating for 4 days.

They got the popular vote right thanks to the ballot stuffing in California but they were all completely wrong on the states - which is how the president is decided.

>Rasmussen
Hmm... sounds Russian...

Does anyone really believe crooked H won the popular vote by 3 (!) million people and still did not manage to become president?

Thanks my dude

Obama was at 55 percent this time in 2009. Trump isnt good at the math.

yes because that's how our system works, we have an electoral college and each state is allocated electoral votes (based on population?) that Trump - hehe - the popular vote

Fag. Go take a black dick in the ass

Actually, it sounds Danish.

Rasmussen was considered an outlier throughout the campaign because it consistently gave Trump better chances than the rest of the polls (other than the LA weekly which was based off reports from a set sample over time). We now know that the other polls were actually under reporting Trumps numbers and were therefore either A) Skewed intentionally B) set up with poor methodology or C) were based on underlying assumptions that were false.
Rasmussen, although higher, never came close to the true poll #'s we saw on election day. It's safe to say that it's more accurate but probably still under reporting due to the social stigma surrounding Trump and his supporters.

These tweets are shit posts to trigger leftists, it's revealing how many people are triggered on Sup Forums.

this demented retard is losing it

wasn't rasmussen the romney landslide poll?

>he is only pretending to be retarded, can't you see him playing 798903893849D-chess?

oops wrong chart here it is

The rust belt were all within the margin of error

I don't give a flying fuck what lefty pussies think.

I'm still voting for him in 2020.

The reason: Fun and laughter.

I don't get why u right wing retards love crashing the US economy. Just to piss off liberals? That's fucked up man. You retards will destroy your own country just to piss off liberals.

There was no ballot stuffing in CAlifornia though. Right wing retards just made this up to make Trump feel better about losing the popular vote.

they were basically spot on in predicting the popular vote, they just missed by a few points how those votes were distributed

oh christ it's this fucking leaf again
GET A FUCKING JOB OR SOMETHING

Most of us are completely comfortable with the extermination of 70% of the world's population just to piss you guys off.

>Implying the crash wasn't the plan all along no matter what President is in office.

Plus I love seeing liberals scream and cry and would rather have this entire place burn to the ground watching you scream and cry than to give you your liberal dystopia.

>good goy

It's weird to have a president who cares this much if we all think he's a faggot.
I miss Obama; he didn't give us constant Twitter updates.

let's be honest, there's no bigger snowflake than trump and his merry band of right wing SJW autists

Obama was presidential. Trump is a snowflake

MURCA! TRUMP! MAGA!

this is just getting sad. I'm beginning to think he might actually be retarded and delusional, instead of just pretending for his retarded base

Ur literally flag larping, ur a literal fagget

OBAMA ON SUICIDE WATCH.

BTFO.

oh you mean that guy who funds all of the left-wing organisations

Eat shit, you faggot kike shill. It's gonna be great when we start burning your kind for electricity.

Republican presidents almost always have worse approval ratings than Democrats. The exact reasons why we can only speculate on but the smart money says that beaners and niggers despise anyone who they view as the enemy while white Republicans have their historical patriotic "even if he ain't my bresidnet he still doing gud job" type attitude, leading to liberals being universally anti-Trump while Republicans were slightly more split on obongo.

In any case Trump doesn't give a shit about polls he's just throwing this out there on a sunday so retarded liberals will be talking about it on a monday.

Does he really block people?

I need to make a Twitter account and get blocked by the president.

What makes you say that though?

We want people to have free speech and the right to have a gun and to restore America to a traditional setting; focusing on the family unit again, bringing back social norms that used to be in place so that we don't encourage gays to make children gay.

We want to dress normally, act normally, have a normal standard of living.. what's wrong with that?

Shrimpf.

he has dementia and it's only getting worse

no way he can handle the stresses of office

Wait until an actual crisis like a 9/11 happens. America is so fucked under Trump's """leadership"""

It was actually the #1 most accurate poll in the entire election:

>Rasmussen Reports says it was the closest of all major pollsters in predicting the presidential election’s popular vote, pointing to final results posted by RealClearPolitics.

>On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

>No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.

apparently so

That's fucking adorable.
The term 'snowflake' hurt you so much you've decided to try and turn it against us.
AND pushing the MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA MUH RUSSIA narrative simultaneously!
Exquisite!

>be leaf faggot
>think open borders are good for any economy or quality of life aspect
Don't worry, shitter. After we clean up down here we're coming up for your kind.

Another question-

Why should we always have to hate Russia all the time? They aren't a threat and they control a certain part of the world just like we do.

We have been "enemies" for decades and for stupid reasons and we need to become trade partners again and stop this cold war rhetoric.

They aren't Islamic terrorism.

5D chess eat shit Jews and Nigger Lovers

WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS BOIS

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh god, it's the sweetie woman
Didn't she make a point out of being the first to reply to Trump's tweets to the point of obnoxiousness?
Why is she even verified?

And in 2012 Rasmussen were the Romney landslide people

Gallup is the gold standard of presidential job approval or at least use a poll aggregator like RCP
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

but u right wing retards use the one outlier because it fits your narrative

it's like if my wang is 6 inches, 10 girls tell me it's 6 inches, but 1 girl tells me it's 12 inches and then i go around bragging that my wang is really 12 inches

u retards are basically autistic teenagers

you people are the true SJW snowflakes tho

I love watching leftist scum devote every minute of their worthless lives to (((social media))), thinking they are making a difference. They are simply destroying their party, and soon the niggers will be at the wheel to drive what's left off a cliff.
Never change, liberal kikes.

Gallup was so inaccurate they didn't even poll this election, that's how bad they are.

It's funny that you call the #1 most accurate poll an outlier

But Saudi Arabia are. And Trump went like a bitch to their place.

u right wing retards are fucking delusional

Obama deported millions of illegals. There were no open borders. You fuckers have honestly lost your grip on reality

Okay, so I'm just going to ask: is he legitimately fucking dumb, or does he just think everyday republicucks will believe anything he twists to look good?

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but these people ruined liberal credibility for the past 4 years.

Pic related represents a typical SJW in America at least.

This guy is a real faggot. Asparagus water? Jesus.

Tumpfags have the biggest victim complex these days, somehow you overtook liberal you dumb piece of shit

APOLOGIZE.

>trump gets constantly bombarded pre and post-election by negative coverage from the majority of the mainstream media
>HAHAHA HE'S A SNOWFLAKE *chokes on cock*

Says the liberal victim

based drumpf xd
praise shadilay xd

Says the leaf.

>Russia seizes Crimea
>Russia invades eastern Ukraine
>Russia threatens NATO
>Russia invades Syria
>Russia hacks the US election
>Russia threatens the baltics
>Russia threatens World War 3 against the United States
>Russia hacks the French election

right wing retards:

> They aren't a threat

Honestly it's obvious that u retards just hate America. You always root for America's enemies.

One of the worst things Trump has done is convince his army of demented right wing retard followers that Putin just wants what's best for America.

Fair point.

I don't agree with having Saudi Arabia as an ally and I don't trust them.

That and Israel, those are my problems with Trump at least. I'm willing to admit that I don't agree with everything he does but I still support him more than psychopathic Hillary.

When will you guys replace this retard with a normal republican and stop embarrassing yourselves?

Or is Trump just a meme president for the meme generation?

>You fuckers have honestly lost your grip on reality

From a guy spamming this thread with nonsense, that's hilarious.

50%

APOLOGIZE NOW.

No proof that Russia hacked our elections though.

None at all.

Hillary tried blaming Russia for everything after Wikileaks released the emails.

King NIGGER couldn't even get that right, you cuck faggot

How dumb do you have to be to believe Russia "hacked" the election?

50% is perfect. I don't want Trump courting liberals and swinging them to conservatism. I want them to sit there and seethe for the next 8+ years.

Clinton won the popular vote by 2.1%. Rasmussen was the only poll that showed Clinton winning by 2%.

Libtards don't need proof, they live in an alternate reality.

this guy is a normal republican...

lol says the guy who worships a 71 year old demented retard who rage tweets all day and wastes his time blocking people on twitter when he's the fucking president

They did not even get the margin right. Most polls had her winning by 4% when she only won the popular vote by 2%.

Yup

Rasmussen was literally the #1 most accurate poll of the election.

Trump beats that nigger at everything.

OFaggot is out Alphaed again

WALL BEING BUILT
MEXICAN RAPISTS DEPORTED
MUSLIMS BANNED
ECONOMY BOOMING
SUPREME COURT CHECKED

APOLOGIZE NOW

here's one of yours

Holy fuck you're still going with the DURR RUSSKIES HACKED MUH ELECTIONS narrative even though it's been disproven a fucking hundred times.
Got any more CNN talking points to parrot?

You're the one that worships him, you're obsessed.

wahh the media is mean to me

thx for admitting he's a snowflake

at least trump has fox news and InfoTards to operate as state media for him

what's the deal with Asmussen ? Couldn't afford an 'R'?

Libtards are truly mentally ill, Trump's election has driven them insane.

Ramussan usually has a slight republican bias.