What would happen if the US declared war on Israel?

What would happen if the US declared war on Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Genesis 12:3 - And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

War.

Nuclear holocaust

can u plese stop postign pictures of my mummy

ok thank you

It's like dividing by zero.

World peace

It would be amazing

Trump would step down. He would never fight his strongest ally.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>muh sampson option
what if i secretly release a phage that targets kike dna with a deadly incurable fast killing virus all over the world and all the kikes are dead before anyone knows what the fuck even remotely happened?
who's gonna launch the sampson option nukes then?

>nuclear HOLOCAUST
oy veyyyy

A colony declaring war on the mainland?
I don't think so, goyim.

War with ourselves?

id cum in my pants cry and the world would forgive us

How do you think the US was founded dumbass?

my immediate thought

the kikes are crazy enough to have the thing on a dead mans switch, markbmy words

Nukes

Except instead of being taxed and conscripted, we fight for the Israeli's and fork over grotesque amounts of "aid" to them.

They govern themselves and generally do whatever the hell they want. Who wouldn't want that sweet ride? It's practically fucking welfare for an entire nation.

Limited nuclear exchange. We'd also need to kill all the diaspora kikes outside of Israel and seize their assets. It will happen eventually, the parasite must die.

Nothing

Good, the majority of our inner cities are niggers, spics, and jews. They'd be doing us a favor.

If the US did, I wonder how many other countries would be like "fucking finally, someone did it" and join the coalition?

and which ally should support israel if they fight against the us?

Nice try faggot.
>fall of Solomons Temple
>Sodom and Gamorrah
>6 million juden must perish for them to return in My favor

Even God got tired of the shitbag jews.

this, which is why we've gone ahead and prepped this scenario for activation at any moment, your move, kikes

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Europe gets glassed by Moishe's revenge shot.

Which in a way might be for the best because it would totally undo the social capital of the Holocaust and reveal the true nature of (((them))) to all mankind, thus utterly dooming them.

We lose Europe, but we break free of the Jews for all time. Humanity gets to move into an unprecedented era of regrowth, development and competition. We will move to the stars, unchecked by parasites. The decadent and collapsing European states represent Acceptable casualties against the long term prosperity of the Human Race.

I move that we nuke Israel immediately on humanitarian grounds.

Russia maybe?
At any rate, wanna see some sleeper cells activate all over the US simultaneously? you would then.

This is what would happen:
DAY 1: America declares war on Israel.
DAY 2: American markets and economy crash.
DAY 3: America recants declaration of war.
DAY 4: American markets and economy miraculously recover.

Humanity will never prosper until Canada exists

American and British politics are so infested with Jewish supremacy this would never happen until the swamp has actually been drained

that would never ever happen lol
its like isreal declaring war on itself

Russia would intervene and help Israel.
>tfw there are such uninformed people out there that they'll disagree with this

>what would happen if Israel declared war on Israel
???

Maybe the dome that they have could be reverted and take out anything that tries to go out.

>boarding airplane to fiji for epic vacation
>you've had enough and you are travelling alone, booked 5 star beachfront jungle hotel alone
>she sits next to you on the plane to fiji
>turns out she's going on vacation to the same hotel

wat do?

I, for one, would like to find out