What is this new TREND of putting niggers EVERYWHERE ??

what is this new TREND of putting niggers EVERYWHERE ??

youtube.com/watch?v=42GiPMtJ-1I

WE

WAS

Wait a minute.
>Nigga has a rifle and backpack
>money magic
>now he has flamethrower
We wuz soldiers and shieet

I'm just thinking to myself seeing everyone so hyped about these games and trailers when they are released. They are just living in ignorance right? They all see what's happening but they choose to stay bluepilled, right?

Ignorance is bliss, but actually managing to not give a shit about these obvious things like changing historical events to fit your "diversity" narrative. How do people pay for this shit?

I just don't understand how this is happening.

>monkey*

If it was Vietnam it would make sense, but ww2? Really?

Remember: everything a leftist accuses you of doing, they themselves are guilty of. They're trying to erase white history.

They see a black NPC and go "oh a black guy, cool"
They don't see things like "we" do

They simply do not give a shit. Last time I tried to discuss how historically incorrect placing dindus is in every mainstream fucking thing, the reaction was like:
>dude who cares

Because marketers and advertisers like OP won't stop fucking talking about it and spreading it everywhere

>wah wah y does x do x while I do nothing but bitch about it wah

Kill yourself, you French fucking faggot.

Where the fuck are the Swastikas??

Why are there fucking monkeys everywhere??

Game trash as fuck.

Bad press. That is what all developers are trying to avoid. Put int some nigs here and there and nobody will complain because all normies live in a hugbox

judaism

>tfw we will never get a good Vietnam game because the "bad guys" are Asian communists instead of white people
>tfw we will never get a good game about the Korean war for the same reason.
>tfw most people are so ignorant about both conflicts they will respond some ignorant bullshit to my post
Is there any doubt communists are in control of global culture?

Rising storm 2

But how? How does it not bother you that they had to put a black guy as the main character of a WW2 game? Are people like us who actually care about these things the outliar? Are these signs of autism? Or are we normal and the rest of the world that brainwashed?

Go play rising storm 2 if you want a solid, almost realistic Vietnam game
>kill gooks commies
>kill G.Is imperialist pigdogs

CHIMPANAZIS

We are normal. We see, because we are interested. We learn, we strive for knowledge about our culture. We do not yield to arguments like "muh racism/muh feminism/muh equality". Most of the society doesn't give shit and let corporate owned mainstream media dictate what to think and say.
It's a lost case, brother.

They don't see anything wrong with blacks,they have a thick veil over thier eyes,brainwashing
>never took a single redpill
They simply don't see the red flags,they are completely oblivious to it

Notice how they can't be content with lying that that is a black man, they have to add in the "weez da best" angle to it

That looks shit famalam, also seem to be French soldiers wearing their 1940 uniforms which seems odd for D-day.I believe at that point in 1944 the most French in uniform was the Waffen SS.
If the story revolves round a truck driver, or a grave digger,or another job blacks were allowed to do in the US army at the time, I might give them some slack.

Just imagine if western developers made The Witcher 3.

hey, an actual tanned german

It's like 1984, the people of this generation don't care unless it directly affects them.

They will gladly let history be altered as long as nothing affects their cozy little lives. That's the attitude they have. 1984 is now.

Fuck beat me to it

>upcoming netflix witcher tv show

>people actually like it
wtf keep these niggers out of my games

I think it's all the 'nam vets who're gonna be pissed that the war is gonna be boiled down to shooty shooty run around warfare or something like that

oh fuck no

inb4 triss confirmed a sheboon with heavy ebonics

The first mod for this game is going to be a German campaign mod plus realistic skins for those flags. Can't even have historically accurate games without (((people))) getting triggered.

no please tell me thats not real they cant ruin the witcher

It's not a new trend

OP already left you fucking retarded summerfags

They add blacks but no Asians

AYO WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIIIIET
DA WAFFEN SS WUZ MADE UP OF NOTHIN BUT STRONG BLACK WOMYN
DAS RITE

Witcher devs are based, but if it's a (((hollywood))) production they probably won't have much control over it.

I'm talking to someone else, tard

Did I hear a fucking woman at 1:23? It's like history never happened.

>implying im actually replying to OP and not just clicked the post to reply

probably psychic driving aka the act of repetition till an idea becomes normal.
via exposure therapy you racists will eventually
accept african americans as fellow citizens and
hopefully stop triggering them.

>op left
>as if the thread depends on op
>summerfag
>has memeflag
Yup,nupol projection

All you guys bitching and moaning about this are missing the obvious play here - we can use games like this that are trying to be more inclusive and shit to redpill white liberals, women, and minorities.

Think about it, Activision has already done some of our job for us - they've toned down the more inflammatory Nazi imagery, they've included women and minorities as playable German soldiers. We can work with that.

Sure - not every white guy, black guy, or girl who plays the game is going to go out and look up youtube vids arguing the merits of nationalism or documentaries on pre-War Germany under Hitler just because they saw a meme on Twitter... but the game is expected to pull something like 5-6 million people. If just 10% of them see the content we make, and just 1% of those people actually look up stuff afterwards, that's potentially 5-6 thousand people we could reach.

Anita sarkeesian is back at it again

That shit was annoying enough with Halo, but at least that makes perfect sense in the context of the game.

>Or are we normal

Of course we're normal. This is a new trend by the same people who cry "cultural appropriation" if a wigger has dreads.

Pretty much this. All this does is let people discover there were non whites with the Nazis and people find out we were lied to even faster. Hell this might be them using diversity to redpill people themselves.

>integrated US forces in ww2
when will this meme end

In 200 years our kids will be learning that all the soldiers in ww2 were black

>you can't discuss something because OP left
go away plebbit

We had Battlefield Vietnam a few years ago.

>two days you're guaranteed to find a disproportionate number of black people at your local gamestop
>release date of nba2k17 and call of duty

It's not a bad business move, and it wouldn't even come off as cringy if people would just shut up about it.

A bunch of retarded CEO stand around a table and say that if they included a more diverse cast, theyd appeal to more people and theyd connect to more potential costumers. Thats it. If you really want them to stop this bullshit you have to stop buying, its as simple as that. They will know that white gamers have stopped buying their shit, they will have these statistics.

nailed it 100%

>In a future not far from now, WW2 history will be taught in schools about how niggers liberated Europe from niggers.

Oh yeah I forgot about that and we had black ops which was sort of vietnam. I'm not sure why we don't have more vietnam games

Thats not a fucking negro

The crowd looks really photoshopped in that pic for some reason.