Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?

Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_fide
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you just repent your sins and give your heart to Jesus that for sure you will go to heaven

It's really that simple desu

An hero and find out faggot. Blease link

Nobody actually knows Jesus and the Bible is controlled opposition

S O L A F I D E
believe in christ and you go straight to heaven
no pagan cathoshit bs

I don't think so, but no one else really knows either, although many will tell you different.

Bump

Believe in the gospel and that's about it.

Heaven is just a metaphor.

No.

A metaphor for what?

I thought the Bible taught it was a real place.

I'll tell you now that you're not.
That you've actually already died long ago and you're currently in Hell.
Enjoy the ride faggo.

>National Bolshevik

Bumperino

I was hoping for someone to actually explain some of this Bible stuff to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sola_fide
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

1. Do you believe in God?
2. Have you repented your sins?
3. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, then yes, you will go to heaven.

You can go to heaven now if you can find it. There's no afterlife however.

Only those in communion with the catholic faith who adhere to its traditional teachings and live a life of sanctity and repentance will be saved.

Do you have a Bible verse for that?

t. kike

Live your life well, be proud of who you are, have a good wife, many good children, fight when you need to fight, talk when you need to talk. Don't be a faggot, help your people survive against the heathen hoard.

>Can I know if I'm going to go to Heaven?
It's called faith and belief, not fact and proven immutable natural law.

If you were going to spend an eternity with some people would you want to spend it with people who thought they had no other choices, or people who had no proof but wanted you to be true?

God might be a NEET and his son is most likely a zombie. Isn't that too cool?

yes
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Just put all your faith on Christ and not your works

Acts 16:31 Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and thy house.

All it takes to go to heaven is believing that Jesus Christ is the son of God and paid your way to heaven. You cannot rely on your own good deeds or works as proven in

Matthew 7:21-22

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

You cannot plead with God for the good you have done on judgement day, you must believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and he paid it all.

What is your motivation to live good after that, if you are saved by believing on Jesus you are now a child of God and the bible is clear that God chastises his children and you will be punished for willful sin and being a lazy degenerate.

How to make it to heaven?

Acts 26:18

18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Believe on Jesus Christ and you shall be saved from the damnation that is coming.

Matthew 7:21-22

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

You are facing hellfire at this moment if what you posted is what you believe. You will see hell if you do not believe that the only way to be saved is by Jesus Christ finished work on the cross.

>in b4 "He meant the opposite of what he said"

Galatians
2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Never assume. Make sure you are Catholic to make it the easiest.

Here is a sermon on how to be saved. Catholicism will get you put in hell because they believe in a works salvation which Jesus said specifically will get you damned. Do not listen to catholics. Here is someone who actually knows his bible like the back of his hand, he will tell you how to be saved if you are still unsure.

youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM

>21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
See John 6:38-40 for God's will
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Paul and the gospel writers and modern doctrines can't even agree on the way to be saved (accepting The death and resurrection of Jesus vs. behaving like Jesus vs asking for forgiveness). And it was supposed to be a bodily resurrection on earth to be ruled over by Jesus as king while one that had seen Jesus was still alive. When all the corpses were obvious rotted to nothing r was more appetizing to talk about some spiritual life in heaven. The point is, you're absolutely fucked.

Matthew 7
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Relating to the Father’s will in Matthew 7:21)
John 6
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Matthew 7:21 is saying that you can't fake having faith. You actually have to believe. Also Matthew 7:22-23 sounds like relying on your works gets you to not enter Heaven.

youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ

>he believes the man on a cloud shit
That's a bit immature, isn't it?

>modern doctrines can't even agree on the way to be saved
That's because they don't follow the Bible

Romans 10
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

No, but pic is

1 Corinthians talks about the unity of the church of Christ and it's ideffectability which BTFOs Protestant ecclesiology. St. Paul continually warns people not to return to their sinful lives or else they will go to hell. Sola Fide is a false doctrine which Luther used to justify his sinful life and still believe that he would go to heaven.

There isn't even a god, children. Grow up.

This always cracks me up. God bless you user

There is literally like 100,000X more evidence supporting the theory of Darwinian Evolution than creationism. Go ahead and call it immature. I'll just point and laugh.

Why even care? I probably will have more friends in hell anyway, heaven sounds boring. I doubt they even have Happenings in Heaven

>evidence
good goy
i bet you are a spherecuck too

keep the 7 laws of noach, then you will.

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.

I have nothing against religion, but relying on a literal interpretation of the Bible is retarded.

Heaven is here, now. It is on this earth. This earth will be renewed and all will enter the Kingdom. Some will have an inheritance, some will not. But all will have eternal life in the Kingdom.

The only things cast into hellfire are Death, Satan and those who truly are unrepentive and reject God - luciferians, etc.

Some will go into the bosom of abraham right after death - in the spirit.

Dont worry OP. Believe in Yahshua Messiah and praise God. Be a nice person and you'll be fine.

Nope, but I do have a PhD in biochemistry and work at a biotech company that sequences genomes. Yeah, all that DNA evidence is bullshit. It's all a hoax...

I could school you all day long on the evidence but it would be waste of time. If you actually cared you would go look into it yourself.

I gave up debating creationists years ago. It's like beating my head against a brick wall, only beating my head against the wall would actually accomplish more.

You can't fix stupid.

Sola fide goes against Paul's and the rest of the New Testament's message of judgement

see

Yes. You won't because heaven isn't real.

I guess I'm a retard then

No it doesn't
>Genesis 15:6: And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
>Matthew 7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (See John 6:40)
>Matthew 7:22-23: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>Luke 5:20: And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee.
>Luke 23:40-43: But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>John 3:18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>John 6:28-29: Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (See Matthew 7:21)

>John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>Luke 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
>John 6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>John 6:47: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

the 4th dimension and higher

>Acts 10:43: To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
>Acts 16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>Romans 1:17-18: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Romans 3:28: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
>Romans 4:5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>Romans 11:6: And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
>Romans 14:23: …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
>1 Corinthians 1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
>Galatians 2:16: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

>Galatians 2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
>Galatians 3:8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
>Galatians 5:4-5: Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>Ephesians 1:13-14: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
>Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
>Philippians 3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
>1Timothy 1:1: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
>Titus 3:5: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
>James 2:10: For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

That is stupid since the same authors warn that you cannot revert to your sinful past and even imply that salvation is still ongoing. Paul even use Stoic motiffs which further implies the need of a life in accordance to being saved. Either Paul and the whole bible got it wrong or sola fide is wrong

You both omit THE most important thing:
If someone blasphemes the holy spirit by saying that they disbelieve in it, there is no repentance from this as it is the only irredeemable sin.
t. Bible reader

It does. It is one thing to believe and another to act it out

This is all there is faggot

keep on dancing fuckhead

>Sup Forums
>Heaven

You already chose heathen

Your coming back to Earth if you are a Christian.
A new perfect world will happen
Just like this imperfect one happened
Jesus is coming back
Kicking ass and taking names
And this time - it's personal
So cheer up
It's going to be ace

That is half true. Blaspheme of the Hoky Spirit means to never accept the Holy Spirit, which means you aren't saved in the first place. There is no sin God can't forgive.

>what I'm saying is true but I can't tell you why
Literally a 3rd grader argument.

>He meant the opposite of what he said
>he thinks your sinful acts get you sent to hell after you're saved
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 John 5
4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

>whoever that overcomes
Didnt know I had to go through shit to be saved and endure to the end as your own verse of revelations point out. Did the bible contradict itself?

Are you fucking dumb? That doesn't contradict.

What I'm talking about is active disbelief of the HS
Which is irredeemable.

Believe on the lord Jesus and you'll be saved. Read the books of John I recommend. Its by grace and not by works.

It does because that verse implies salvation as dependent on conditional obedience

1. Do you believe in God?
2. Have you repented your sins?
3. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

If you answered 'yes' to these questions, you still won't go to heaven, because it doesnt fucking exist

Read the paper JUSTIFIED BY FAITH, JUDGED ACCORDING TO WORKS: ANOTHER LOOK AT A PAULINE PARADOX

Yes get baptized and stay in a state of grace, that's the Catholic and Orthodox way. The only true way

its ok for you to be poor you will be rich in heaven
its ok for you to be sad you will be happy in heaven

so on an on.

way to manipulate the unfortunate even more

no it doesn't

Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
>by faith in Christ Jesus.

This.

1. Paul’s use of prepositions. Thus far we have referred to justification by faith and judgment according to works. Drawing attention to this pattern, a neglected component of a full-orbed understanding of the relationship between justification and judgment may be due recognition of the prepositions used to connect the two concepts of each pairing. In linking justification to faith and judgment to works, Paul consistently uses dia or ek when relating faith to justification (Rom 3:22, 25; 5:1; Gal 2:16; cf. Eph 2:8; Col 2:1281) and kata when relating works to judgment (Rom 2:6; 2 Cor 11:15; cf. Rom 2:2; 2 Tim 4:14). Justification is through/by/from faith; judgment is according to works. This distinction points us toward understanding justification by faith as denoting contingency or instrumentality and judgment according to works as denoting congruence or correspondence.82 Paul understands salvation to be through (dia) faith, and in accordance with (kata) a life of obedience and fruit. Faith is a means, works a manner.83 Justification is contingent upon faith; judgment is congruent with obedience. Philippians 3:9 appears to jar with this pattern, as Paul speaks of a righteousness epµ t¬ pÇstei, “on the basis of faith.” While exceptions such as this ought to sober our prepositional observation, we should also note that this phrase comes immediately on the heels of Paul’s desire not to have a righteousness of his own but that which is dia pÇstewÍ—moreover, the righteousness that is “on the basis of faith” is nevertheless explicitly designated as ek qeou.

Poor or rich on earth doesnt mean poor or rich in heaven. Sad and happy on earth doesnt mean sad and happy in heaven. The Lord brings us joy, but there are times of mourning and anger too.

>christians are seriously okay with the overwhelming majority of humanity, as well as most likely a good portion of their friends, family, and loved ones, who have probably all lived decent and productive lives, being doomed to an eternity of unimaginable suffering and torture
How do you reconcile this? How do you get along knowing a good pal or family member of yours is probably going to get tortured every day all day for the rest of time in ways that make cartels look like a bunch of friendly chaps? Will you really be content in Heaven when you show up and a good number of the people you know aren't there?

This

More from the paper,

Perhaps some of the Angst over Rom 2:13 can be alleviated by recognizing precisely what is being set in antithesis. The snag is that our Protestant ears have been so deeply trained to understand human action—especially when it emerges in the context of dik-language—to be set in antithesis to faith. Yet the contrast of Rom 2:13 is not human action and faith but human action and mere hearing. It is the poihtaÇ rather than the akroataÇ—not the poihtaÇ rather than the pisteuonteÍ—who are justified. Obedience operates in Paul in multiple directions of antithesis.

Plenty of people in the bible were wealthy. Abraham, job, david. On n on.

That is why you need to spread the good news to as many as you can, as well as love on everyone. It is their decision to take that step of faith, but that doesn't mean you can't encourage and love on them along the way.

Believe on the Lord Jesus and thou shalt be saved.

False Gospel right there.

Hey God! fuck the holy spirit! that shit ain't real!

just try islam .

Why is it false?

you have fucked up now

Second person I've seen blaspheme the Holy Spirit on here. I wonder if you really meant it.

Follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, and you'll know.
Death will be a mystery until we die.

Way i see it , if i'm gonna go to hell i better have some fun in the meantime.

He's preaching a works salvation with no mention of Jesus. Absolute garbage.

Nah brah , i repent and shit. It's all good.

There were Roman catholics in ancient times that held to sola fide AND were still Roman catholic, they called denying the Papacy heresy. So even if you do want to go with Sola Fide you are still a HERETIC

Are God and the Devil real in your opinion?

This is stupid theology. The devils believe in Christ. You obviously need good works as well.

Martin Luther was a mistake.

Matthew 12:31-32

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Yes of course. I believe the King James Bible is the Word of God and I believe the whole thing.

Sola Fide is not found in the church fathers.

Look at Clement of Rome for example, his version of justification is to conform to the pattern of God as he immediately described after saying justification is not by works

Chrysostom's version of faith takes on the view of mindset where you have to change it to actually have faith.

These two instances are NOT god declaring you righteous