Ok Sup Forums, lets do a role reversal. For how much shit you give black people, what would you do if you were black...

Ok Sup Forums, lets do a role reversal. For how much shit you give black people, what would you do if you were black? Would you follow your own advise and go back to Africa, a country whose language and culture you do not speak or understand?

Would you exploit affirmative action and scholarships offered to minorities or would you not utilize them on the basis of principle?

As a black person, how would you feel about fact that the majority of whites...hell the majority of people on earth having the ability to trace their ancestry back hundreds, if not thousands of years? Black Americans cannot do that. We're lucky if we can go back 120 years. Anything prior to the 20th century is almost impossible to piece together. Would you be okay with that?

Also how would you feel about another group of people using blanket statements about you individually based on the actions of others who you have no relation to besides skin color? Would you think you deserve harsh treatment in society simply because people associate you with violent behavior (when you personally have no history of violence)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks in the USA can trace their ancestry further back than any actual African can.

>taking anything here seriously from people who live in their parents house

I'm already black but let's play the game. If I re-roll I have a 95% chance to end up with a single parent in a shitty neighborhood. My outlook is no education and prison. I wouldn't get to shitpost on Sup Forums or peer into the life of white shitters on this site telling me to go to another country because I bullied them in grade school. I would have no chance of ever escaping the projects unless somewhere along the way some figure of personality graces me and wakes me up--which is a 0.08% chance.

Basically I'm fucked completely.

If you're taking Sup Forums this seriously, you need to stop coming here. Build your future first, shitposting can come later

Among first world nations we cannot and even tribal africans have the ability to pass on ancestral history through word of mouth. We don't even have that.

You're black, doesn't matter what tribe you came from. Your either a Bantu, pygmy or a Khoisan

If I was a nigger i'd probably kill myself knowing that my ancestors were nothing but every other race's bitch and that my life won't amount to anything because my mother was a whore and my dad was killed in street violence.

Some of the comments in those "nigger hate" threads sure don't seem like playful banter or sarcasm.

I'd have 8 kids with 9 different "baby-mamas", sell crack, kill rival gang niggers, and post pics of it all on instagram.

If you applied yourself and didn't follow your culture you'd have every golden ticket opportunity that exists in this world thrown at you for free and have it 100% easier than any white that comes up under similar circumstances. And to answer your question I'd live life and be doing as well as anyone else and as well as I am now because institutionalize racism doesn't exist anymore.

No, but if it was just my body/skin color that changed and not my mind I wouldn't be bitching about the whiteman anyways.

Can Sup Forums ever be serious for one second?

trolling aside, how would you seriously react? What if you're like me, living in a functional nuclear family with both parents (none of which with a history of violence) with a college degree and a job?

Same as this goy. Probably would shoot other niggers like they do meow

Look at black white crime statistics. Blacks commit more crimes on whites ya dumb nigger

ok i'm more than aware this fact has been well establish on Sup Forums

Staying with the topic of this thread, if you were black, how would you react to that information? Would you think you deserve to be marginalized in society because of statistics?

Then don't look at them.
Fix yourself then fix your community.

Incorrect. The average American nigger can't even trace his sperm donor back ONE generation.

>For how much shit you give black people, what would you do if you were black?

I actually am black.

>Would you follow your own advise and go back to Africa, a country whose language and culture you do not speak or understand?

No, but I love America and don't think that it's propped up on a massive racist power structure built to keep me down. People who think they're constantly being oppressed, people who keep revising history to credit major events to blacks, and people who claim black racial superiority should go and be amongst their own instead of being a 13% minority. Having to adapt to a "new" culture and learn the language seems way easier than putting up with all the oppression they supposedly experience.

>, how would you feel about fact that the majority of whites...hell the majority of people on earth having the ability to trace their ancestry back hundreds, if not thousands of years?

I don't fucking care. I've got stuff to do.

>Also how would you feel about another group of people using blanket statements about you individually based on the actions of others who you have no relation to besides skin color?

Like your entire post does multiple times?

if I was a brainwashed black like most of them, I would think my life was white people's fault. Liberals enable this behavior. Italians, Irish, even Latinos have all had problems an managed to overcome them. Blacks have been given every single opportunity and have yet to rise from the ashes. The Irish we're treated shitty and they are now successful. Same with Italians and we are seeing Latinos succeed today. Blacks just want handouts that they think they deserve because their ancestors generations ago were slaves. It takes 2 generations to rise from shit. They were slaves over a hundred years ago and they still cannot progress.

I would stop blaming whitey for everything, and cotinue to advocate for ethno nationalism, but instead of doing it for white people I would do it for black people instead(obviously). I would also try to fix the problems in my community(violence, promiscuity, single motherhood, taking pride in ignorance, etc)

I would also realise the white man ain't keeping shit down, I would recongnize that they are the one who built the country and If I don't feel welcome in it I would consider going back to Africa and trying to make whichever country I went to the first respectable black majority first world nation.

>if you were black, how would you react to that information?
make yourself better.
Hold yourself and your community responsible.
White people are not where they are today because they let someone else solve their problems. They are disciplined, serious, and they take on the responsibilities of life, and are therefore successful.

>Would you think you deserve to be marginalized in society because of statistics?
Yes. Police officers have every right to be more cautious around black people. Telling them to ignore it is suicidal.
The bigger problem is you and your 'allies' demanding to hold white Americans back in school, work, etc because your people aren't caught up.

>, what would you do if you were black?
What's the point of such though experiments? What would YOU do if you were a cockroach? Would you still be as big of a cancerous turd as you currently are? Unlikely. What if you were a chimpanzee? What if you were a brain dead communist? Oh, you already are? Anyway, there's nothing to be gained from thinking that way. If you're a worthless life form, I will treat you as a worthless life form. If you are worth something, I will treat you like you're worth something. Simple as that. Now, fuck off back to Africa. Take reddit with you.

The question is dumb because if i was a different race my brain would be different

If i was a nigger i would be dumber, more psychopathic and entitled. So no i probably wouldn't go to africa and would ask for gibs

I agree with you, African Americans are a lost people. They have many European ancestors, and of course they have African ancestors. Therefore there is really nowhere where they will fit in. 85 IQ people will not fit in in a 100 IQ society or an 85 IQ one. Personally the only solution I can see is giving black people their own ethnostate. However even that is a really bad idea because every US state has a large number of white people who would have to be displaced.

To add on the "white man keeping us down" bullshit, no other race in this planet would give a man of another race the highest possible postion in the country like white americans did

We are(I would say unfortunately at this point) the LEAST racist people in the world, yet are not only accused of being the opposite, but some go as far as to say we are the only ones who can be racist.

i grew up in surroundings less than ideal, single parent with violence, isolation and drugs. Now for some reason, I don't have the need to go around and fuck with others for petty reasons and also FU, 9/10 times i've been harassed/ attacked in the streets have been by black dudes. I don't do that because it's fucking shameful, so why do you niggers do that? Why do you feel the need to shame your race so?

Wait I know, it's because of your inferiority complex that you so try to hide behind your dumb ass shit, a problem you will never fix on your own because you cant. You are destined to bitch and moan until the end of times. From day one it was your fate to point fingers and never accept your own shortcoming.

Every non-black knows this, yes even POCs.

correction:
>in a 100 IQ society or a *70 IQ one.

>>Fix yourself then fix your community.

I love this line in particular. I live in California why is it somehow my duty to help black people clear across the country (Chicago for example)? I don't know them, i'm not related to them and I will never get anything out of helping one small subsect of black america when the problem is clearly systemic.

Its a never ending battle and any attempt to change the current state of "black america" will just label me as an uncle tom or some shit. Besides, I work in healthcare, I already have a full time job. Running around doing activist crap for people that won't even appreciate it is a fruitless endeavor for my Being.

>Black Americans cannot do that. We're lucky if we can go back 120 years. Anything prior to the 20th century is almost impossible to piece together. Would you be okay with that?

Most black Africans can't go back that far either because the majority of tribes never bothered to develop a written history. Deal with it.

If I was black, I would probably rape white women because they deserve it for their crimes against the black man and white man. I would work with the white man to put women in their place.

>Only whites can be racist
Ironically this is racist behavior from minorities and enabling liberals. They are so stupid they can not possibly see the irony in their arguments.

then you don't know this board or you took what's written here way too seriously.

>what would you do if you were black
not be a nuisance and drain on society
work hard
not make things about race
try to be on the minority good black side opposed to the majority bad black side

If I was born in time for Rhodesia I could have very well have traveled half the world to fight along side them, and you can't be bothered to help someone in a diferent state?

Nowhere did I blame white people for anything. This thread is more of a reactionary statement as to how you'd personally feel as a black person with regards to the stereotypes bestowed upon you.

Were I black, and believed all of the KANGZ bullshit, or even if I wasn't lying about my racial pride, I would make every effort to actually prove myself, instead of just sucking gibs from whites.
How exciting would it be to prove whitie wrong by building a superior black civilization?
But we all know it's just niggers trying to make themselves feel better about monkey-level iq.

I'm white and I can't trace my ancestry before WW1,

Eat shit nigger

Also, Africans hate black americans. You could definitely go there and live, but you'd never get high enough in power to make a difference, and if you did, they'd kill you because while you are black, you're still an outsider.

Well then don't complain if shit in this country doesn't change to your liking.

>I live in California why is it somehow my duty to help black people clear across the country

Because you're butthurt your people are niggers?

How the fuck can I know how I'd act if I was a nigger? I probly act like a fucking nigger and ruin your nice white life. Then you'd see why we hate you niggers so much.

I never advocated for racial preferential treatment.

You say that police should be more cautious around black people, but you're saying that as a non-black person. If you were black would you be okay with cops always approaching you with a hand on their holster even for petty offenses or constantly singling you out for stop and frisk even though you personally have absolutely no history of violent behavior?

Haha so what are you trying to say then? We answered your question. We would try not to be the majority of blacks. What is your purpose of this post? To say, I gotcha! Look how stupid these racist are! Of course we mention the problems in the black community because that is the root of the problem. Liberals like you enable bad behavior from blacks. I do not see riots in the street when another black is killed in Chicago. I do not see riots when black babies are shot from gang violence. You point out Fringe political beliefs and then Say gotcha! As your black communities crumble from single motherhood and drugs.

I would do the world a favor and encourage my life.

For your role reversal game, you need to be more specific. Am I the kind of nigger who believes to be equal or superior to White people, or am I the kind that is redpilled on race and knows that he'll sooner or later succumb to their violent urges and become a criminal? In case 2, of course I'd stay here, rally and claim to be oppressed while racking in all the sweet grants, welfare entitlements (which easily total in the 30-50k+ margin if you know where to look), and live a regular nigger life, maybe even make use of liberal admission policies to get myself a chair in cultural studies in literature, writing academic papers about how Whites are secretly controlling our brains through nothing other than subtle cues when interacting with us in the day, and robbing stores and murdering and raping people in the night. Not like the cops would stop me, that would be police brutality.

But in case 1, which I assume is the kind of case you refer to, I'd be rallying as many fellow niggers together as I can, travel to an empty or easy to manage area in Africa, and build a new city from the ground up, using our own hands. A utopia, free from 'white' debt slavery. Free from the strife of a multicultural society. Free from the hampering effects of overtaxation and excessive growth of the state.

> Also how would you feel about another group of people using blanket statements about you individually based on the actions of others who you have no relation to besides skin color?
Been there, done that, albeit with a different ethnicity. When examining what these 'racists' put forth to support the jokes they make, all I can say is: 'Who can blame them?' If I was a nigger, the numbers I am presented wouldn't change, and I would have the same attitude towards people assuming I like murdering, raping and eating people. I wouldn't blame other other ethnic groups for thinking that way, I'd blame the overwhelming number of niggers creating that impression in the first place.

Really the only answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

>Affirmative Action
>welfare
>white cucks who will give you free stuff

you have no excuse for not succeeding

That's because we write shit down you stupid nigger.

Here's an idea. Since you are a good and smart black why don't you start shaming the other nignogs into having some fucking pride and self-determination. Maybe you will all learn to keep your nest clean. I doubt it will work tho, cuz most niggers I've met don't have any shame and only care about what they can get out of a situation. This is why your kind are hated.

Hell yeah I'd use affirmative action. I don't have a problem playing by the rules put in front of me.

As for being angry that others stigmatize me based on race. My anger would not be directed towards reasonable people reaching reasonable conclusions based on evidence. My anger is directed at all the niggers that make it such a reasonable conclusion that blacks are dumb, violent, and criminal.

Yes, I would go back to Africa. Better opportunity to advance there among my own than here in the US.

If I can't go back then I will work hard to stay out of the white man's way and give him respect.

I would also distance myself from other blacks as well as they are toxic to my success.

As I currently do, I would better myself and not be a burden on society. I don't exploit gibs now, and I would feel like a nog if I did then.

yes, because I have a job, a mortgage, and bills and student loans and familial obligations to attend to. Also, i'm american. I only get (at best) 3 weeks of vacation per year.

I can't just uproot my life and become a traveling hippie helping people. If I did I'd come back to a foreclosed house bill collectors breathing down my neck and jobless.

I would be this guy.

I have no prob with what you say you've done. I just hate this embrace of victimhood in black culture now. You guys used to be known as strong, tough, courageous, but now all your public figures are lefties who just whine.

>Eat shit nigger

Is that really necessary?

Virtually every white person on ancestroy.com can trace their ancestry back to 16th century Europe, and there are a few that cannot such as yourself. It is the exact opposite for black americans.

I would rape leftist women since they don't report it caus muh racist.. oh wait i am already a black as nigger... sweet

Fuck off. This has nothing to do with pol

I have never given support for "black culture" in america.

also I'm not a liberal, i'm an independent. I vote for whoever closely aligns with my values. I wrote in Rand Paul.

A-ACTUALLY BASED BLACK GUY!!!

rape women

If that were true then you would be fighting against black culture and leftism in general rather than trying to buy our sympathies. The average black man is a plague who brings nothing to the table of society. A good black man will destroy his life trying to support the toxic ghetto lifestyle just to get back at the white man.

Black people DON'T have to stick together.

LARPing in that pseudo Nazi attire is cringe worthy, but I do admire how he sticks to his convictions.

Who did you follow your culture you stupid fuck? Did you learn how to act from the fucking dirt and trees? Did you get ganged on, attacked, made to feel unimportant or convinced by the rest of the people around you that education and application don't matter because even if you try they'll just think you are some shitty black guy

not looking for sympathy, just hoping for a mutual understanding for those of us that are not societal degenerates

im getting a vibe that OP is a female?

>Africa, a country

nope, male

>>Go back to a country in Africa

happy now? i'm typing on my phone.

Yes my autism has been appeased

the question in your thread was asked in a weird manner. Why would you care what pol thinks majority of here are larping faggots. Black people are fine, ITS THE NIGGERS WHO NEED FUCKIN LOBOTOMY. Just stick to yourself and make the most of yourself. Why would u care about some nigger in detroit getting shot or overdosing on c.

>I actually am black
gross, a nigger

I would probably get farther in life, all the special privlages, I don't do anything stupid now, why do something stupid then?

>Would you follow your own advise and go back to Africa, a country whose language and culture you do not speak or understand?

Yes, but even if I wouldn't, you're talking as if black people should be given a choice.

>Tell me what to do O superior white man!

N I G N O G

These things dont help anyone

They hinder them, locking them into a life of poverty, forcing dependence on the state.

>Africa, a country
OP is a retarded shill faggot

There are posters here who will do anything to make people believe Sup Forums is satire.

Sup Forums is filled with satire, but as you have seen the difference between hyperbole and satire is pretty easy to notice.

>fucking niggers

not satire

>fucking niggers lynch every one of them and mail the corpses to africa

>probably hyperbole, but not satire.

As for your questions:

>what do
Act white so i can take full advantage of
>affirmative action

Affirmative action is racist and gay, but so are welfare and tax deductions. I've used both in my life (thanks obama) because im not a fucking idiot. No, I don't like these systems, but not using them whenever you can is retarded.

>ancestry

I legit don't care about my ancestry. Also tracing your geneology is a jewish trick.

>Also how would you feel about another group of people using blanket statements about you individually based on the actions of others who you have no relation to besides skin color?
>white people are racist
>kill whitey
>fuck white cis scum
>etc

Whites are already persecuted worse than blacks, my white-acting black self will be better off, trading half the country for hating my race into like 10 percent hating the fact i'm an uncle tom.

Yeah, I don't really see any disadvantage to being black, assuming I am still the same person in my mind. I see mountains of advantages.

But no, I dont want to be some stupid random nigger. that would be awful

calm down its already been addressed here:

If you aren't just trolling, then get serious about improving yourself.
Read, be as successful as you can be. And develop your views and philosophies, hone them into convictions.
Learning to argue or speak in public are invaluable skills but there are many other ways to change public opinion, which will be the chief battleground.

Black people like to feel "woke" but the shit that the "woke" talk about is bullshit they've been manipulated into believing for an ((agenda)).

The best thing you can do is to get involved in your community; if you don't have role models, neither do others of your kind (no-one has good rolemodels anymore, but blacks have the least), so do whatever you can to become one to guide others on the right path, or at least in the right direction.

It won't be easy, it'll be one of the hardest things you'll ever do, because not only would you be trying to get people to stop taking the easy way out and admit they are responsible, you'd be having to hold your life and choices and convictions firm in the face of such tremendous amounts of bullshit you'll question why you bother every day.

But if you are serious, that's how you improve everything.
Mountains aren't moved in a day, and peoples actions never change over night.

And the alternative?
Giving in?
That's dooming your people to an exponentially worse fate, and perhaps worse, you'll vindicate Sup Forums and any other genuine racist by really letting yourself be a nigger who doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything beside his short term interests.
And despite how it might seem with all the free shit and white sluts, you'll just be a slave yet again. And from what I know about black people, that thought rankles worst of all.

Good luck if this is genuine.
You'll need it.

america is big enough just segregate into black states and white states, build a wall around the black states, then kick the black states out of the union

Reality: My IQ would be 30-40 points lower so I'd probably just be another dumb nigger.

Fantasy: If this was magic and some how I was still me but in a black person's body I'd decent human being and I'd be pissed at all the niggers around me. I wouldn't feel angry because 90% of my "kin" if you will deserve everything they get. Would I go back to Africa? Once I was ready and had a workable plan. Hopefully I'd be able to entice other blacks back to. There is a lot that can be done in Africa if only niggers weren't so nig ish.

Also this is like the 10th bait thread you've made where you reply to yourself and other proxies (phone posting) to make it look like a legit conversation is taking place.

You probably aren't even black, your probably a white female sjw or a Jew.

This is clearly a slow subtle subversion attempt to convert the members of this board to willful self destruction.

Your arguments are at best weak, and at worst blatant informant retarded trolling.

Fuck off.

I would unironically save up my money and buy a one way ticket to Sweden.

Ooga Booga!

I wouldve been a fuckin wide reciever

no, that wasn't me. Of course I have no way of proving this to you since you think i'm using a proxy. I'm at work so there's no way i'm going to this place on my work computer

pic related;

I mostly frequent /fit/

You're also forgetting that t'm a nigger I dont' know how to use proxies because according to your statistics i'd be too stupid to figure it out.

>Doesn't understand averages
Guess you really are a nigger
This thread is 100% pointless