BASED Owen Jones is going to completely dismantle western civilization...

BASED Owen Jones is going to completely dismantle western civilization, capitalism and the patriarchy and there is nothing you can do about it Sup Forums

to be fair nobody in the real world actually cares about anime nazis or the twitterati

i could probably kill or at least maim him

fpbp

who?

Who is Owen Jones?

Who the fuck is this? Why Sup Forums discussess all these people, why I don't know 95% of them?

This. Ask most people about the culture war and nobody knows what the fuck you're on about. Only people who care are nerds on both sides of the spectrum who virtually live on the internet.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Brit commie politician.

more like Owen Jewnes

... do you not see the blue checkmark? He is very important.

Who's this cuck?

>literal who
>catfag
kek

A "politcal spokesman" who is also homosexual and never fails to ensure everyone knows it.

Best known for: Storming out of a sky news interview after a terror attack, because "you don't understand because you are not gay"

Isn't this the cock sucker blogger? Why should anyone fear him?

YOU LEAVE THE CATS OUT OF THIS!! THE CATS ARE HOSTAGES!

why are we supposedly rattled again?

>Owen Jones

Who?

I guess people are calling him a faggot on Twitter which means they're afraid

He's so fucking adorable

>be bourgeois propagandist
>push far left ideology

He's Jones that belongs in an oven.