Found this recently

Found this recently.

Guess the original rainbow flag was not progressive enough, huh?

Homosexuals!*

*now with blacks

i am confused by the comment. are they saying, reblog to make a White Gay big mad as in very mad or are they saying reblog to make a White Gay Big mad as in bigot?

The left is entering the terminal phase of cannibalizing each other.

there wasn´t white in that flag to begin with

it is a fucking rainbow, it´s not about skincolor

>that black dude was right, it will make white males get mad, since only blacks too dumb to know the lightspectre of a rainbow

Essentially, people are getting pissed about adding race to the flag because LGBT-whatever is meant to be about gender and sexuality, not about race.

Now blacks are doing it to piss off white gays.

Pretty much. This has been hilarious so far.

>make white gay big mad

ooga booga me black

They just added german flag on top.

This is retarded. Blacks have to be at the forefront of every discussion, they want to be the "most victimized." Only 1% of people owned slaves. Slave owners gave food, shelter, clothing, etc. to their slaves. There are people in other countries who work to only be able to afford just the most basic things, and even scrape by to accomplish that. Nigs in the US buy things made by this, basically, slave labor while complaining about their.ancestprs being slaves.

Basically white gays are seen as an enemy. I am waiting for the muslim's stripes now.

Lesbian
Gay
Transsexual
Bisexual
Pedophile...

And now Black and Brown people have been added to this list..

So basically all black and brown people are gay lesbian transsexual pedophiles.

Pissing off white gays is Game Over for these retards.

Now the mental disability flag includes physical disability of being black and brown

Nice

black people are stupid
t. faggot

They've been circling the caravans on white gays for awhile now and white women are next after voting for Trump. Watch this shit, these niggers will eventually force everyone with white skin to think of themselves prominently as white.

Fixed.

The blacks always have to throw a fucking hissy fit when people try to talk about gay issues.

Kek

this is good. imo that flag needs even more diversity.

Theres no white stripe innit.

Really stimulates my 3rd eye chakra.

it needs trayvon martin in it

I see that only Philly is doing this, will it catch on nationally or even internationally you guys think?

It will. Blacks have an "all about me" mentality that will cause it to catch on.

The true sodomite colors revealed!

It will catch on. And when it does shit is gonna divide the LGBT community into race and kill a lot of social sway they have.

Black people really are the worst. I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt for so long but the last 3-5 years has really shown their true colors.

Literally LGBTBBQ now.

Kek

I guess that's why they added the brown and black stripes, quite fitting since most of them take it in the ass.

I approve of this. It makes it easier to know who the degenerates are if they're all covered by one muddy rainbow. Before I had to actually explain how blacks were part of the degeneracy, now it's clearly shown on this flag for all to see.

>Tfw Sup Forums already made the LGBTBBQ flag with brown on it beforehand
>Tfw Sup Forums was right again
This is almost too easy.

if you think thats bad, wait till they add the next p to the abbreviation