Disgusting

Why are Brits so fucking gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tY0eM
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Walked around and asked a bunch of dudes if they cuddle
Of course 95% of them are gonna fuck with them and say they do. I mean if some one came up to me and my mates and asked that first thing were gonna say is of "course and we fuck too".

There's nothing better than cuddling up to a cute guy :^)

sounds very nice to be honest ;_;

they asked 30 british faggots and now it's apparently a trend?

>t. ugly guy who cant get anyone to kiss or cuddle him

this!

:3

>reddit strike again

>not being homoerotic with your best bro
Fags

tfw no bf

not an argument.

also reddit isnt this good looking :^)

Am I the only one who's never cuddled with my Bros?

>everyone I don't like is reddit
awfully new of you...

But America has the biggest lgbt community in the world by % and you have all the no homo bro's, and you're the most diverse country on earth.
Truly a paradise worthy of judging others.

>Canadian
>Shitposting IRL

Checks out.

This is fake fyi. The uk is no different to the us.

Not a single man has ever wanted to cuddle me.

Guys don't act like homos no matter what nation they are from, unless they are actually homo.

That anyone thinks straight guys cuddle is fucking laughable, you would get stabbed to fucking death for that shit in the UK just as you would in the US or anywhere else.

>Men in bromances often kiss and cuddle
Keep telling yourself that faggot

Global

Civil

War

NAO!!!

yeah ok

I fucking hate when i'm sucking a dude off and then find out he's a faggot. Happens more than you'd think.

cute

>Not a single man has ever wanted to cuddle me.

Why? Are you not very attractive? Serious question

So obama and biden were closeted homos afterall.

When are those fucking shit memes going to be rolling out.

Are you the German from Dresden that offered me an opportunity to give him a BJ about a week ago? You had a nice cock.

No, I'm the gay Bavarian lefty from Munich, but I'll gladly accept your offer :^)

You might be gay if you actually use the word "bromance."

>flags
Not surprised.

Damn okay had to ask

You should come to the uk, it would be a lovely funeral.

xD

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

I'm not hung but at least I'm uncut :^)

im gay

You are the same guy, I swear you said Dresden last time. We keep meeting, I think it's fate.

No, that's disgusting, I'm Bavarian, not East German scum. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

So when are you arriving in Munich? :^)

>t. research conducted by a dateless, single, faggot

I think we're destined to keep randomly meeting in these threads for eternity without ever getting a chance to taste your cock. :(

You don't get to travel much, I take it?

Bong here, I confirm this is absolutely true.
Me and my fellow lads used to lick each other arseholes as bonding ritual. This is absolutely normal here.

Umm guys I prefer kissing and cuddling women cx... Am I normal ? ;__;

God fucking dammit English is the worst sounding language of all time. It's even worse than Arabic. It just sounds like a really drunk German/Dutch bastardization with all the worst sounds from those languages rolled into one, followed by periodic glottal sounds you'd expect to hear from a low-level imp demon. I can't even imagine being around an English person when they speak their swamp tongue, it could be a 10/10 Aryan qt with the perfect body, doesn't matter. I would have to put on my headphones or something or just walk away because the minute I hear that dry-heaving disgusting language I just want to physically vomit.

my straight friend does this to me in addition to tickling me and asking me to scratch his head while he purrs. he calls me baby face and adorable because i'm a small cute guy. He's a big guy

It's really very simple. Unleash a vagina. And literally all you get is a fog horn. Nothing visual. A penis? Dont even get me started. And UK boys aren't missing any pieces either. Here comes my huge erection please pardon me

This is a lie, English is the most aesthetic language in the world, I think I love it more than German

Hey Canabro

Ciao bello

Nah I'm a poorfag. I'd love to visit Europe though and escape this nightmare.

Pretty sure Americans can get visas easily, what's stopping you?

>nightmare
where do you live..? CA? You know there are really nice parts of USA so you should wait on Eurabia.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Finnish conscripts are all gay according to you

omg Sup Forums is sooooo fucking insecure

reminds me of those republicans in america who are really anti-gay rights then it turns out they've been having bumming dudes behind their wive's backs hahaha

just admit you boys are all closet homos, otherwised you wouldn't be lashing out ;)

I met a cute Finn here who really wanted to meet me because of how also cute I am. He didnt have the asian eyes/round face either. No homo

I wonder (((Who))) is pushing this "bromance" propaganda.

Had anyone even heard of this before you saw some news articles on it? I hadn't.

this desu.

>because of how also cute I am

I...I kinda feel attracted to you :^)

Aw thanks schnitzel. You just seem thirsty and desperate for
>A) Sex
>B) Intimacy
>C) Romance
I prefer to get to know someone, or at least see them you know? No homo

bro, that shit is some gay jew shit

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

Not too crazy about the massive mole on the guy's arm, but that's nothing amputation couldn't fix and the rest of the pic is cute af :^)

>study done with 30 men who identified as heterosexual and "mostly" heterosexual enroled in sports degrees from a single university in the whole country
>journal edited by two feminists with jewish surnames

it's just science goy

That's an adorable post :: )

I'm horny a lot and I masturbate A LOT, but I'm not promiscuous at all, I don't do hookups, and I'd love to be in a relationship with a cute, caring guy again :^)

Don't act like homosexual degeneracy is only a problem in Britain, it's a disease plaguing the entire world and we need to fight it together not point fingers at each other you fucking nigger

Wow, they interviewed 30 sports students and based the entire country off of a highly selective sample size.

Of course 29/30 sports students admit to that kind of stuff, because typically about 29/30 sports students are in-the-closet homosexuals to begin with.

Hm how can I activate your inner boner..

Oh user.. I'm a cute skinny blue-eyed boy with a small waist and pearly white skin and pillowy lips. I just want to snuggle with you bb ^^

>I'm a cute skinny blue-eyed boy with a small waist and pearly white skin and pillowy lips

You sound perf, please just don't be effem please

>he doesn't suck his best friend's penis

What kind of friend are you?

>No homo

I find it qute af when guys say this, like they are so desperate to hide a little something intimate about themselves they feel the need to end every sentence with a little "reminder" {:-)

You dont need to explain it away. Is it a half decent country? It gets more masculine by acknowledging the shittiness of women. Is it man hating and homophobic? It is a barren waste land

Proud Brummie here. Can confirm the study is true. Me & my mates have been doing this since we were young lads, and we're all well into our twenties now.

British/Irish guys are the cutest but Im only into gay guys who are attracted to girls no homo
Effem? I'm soft and tender with a crystal voice but I'm not flamboyant...

Because Brits are of majority Celtic blood, and Celts have been homos and boy lovers since first recorded history of them.

what most of these guys are gonna mean by kissing is drunk kisses on the forehead, its a macho thing

My friend kissed me there before. I know he meant to go for my soft lips but he wasn't drunk.. not that I'd let that happen no homo

Why west germans hate east germans so much?

no.. of course you wouldnt

>being this initimiated bu homos

come to the butthole party, you wont want to leave ;)

lol stop you're making me blush!

With your penis. Yes homo

You are some real 12 year old edgy kid faggot. Literally, you're chatting complete breeze. I would call you a neckbeard if you had hit puberty yet.

Both of these articles are from the UK, dumbass. All across the UK in universities people play gay chicken for fun, you literally have no idea what you're takling about.

Stop LARPing as a European.

>I'm not flamboyant...
Perfect

what is gay chicken?

But I love 1 man, and he's a big guy. I wouldnt mind back-ups though so I can feel validated...ya know? : )

>But I love 1 man

:(

I also have a massive thing for big guys haha, especially being a skinny 5'9 bonde boy with a cute face :)

ew...how much do you weigh?

You had me at "skinny"

you really can't commit can you? > : (

Getting wasted and seeing who can get the most secret brojobs

I refuse to compete, either you devote yourself to me fully or you GO TO AUSCHWITZ

Have you seen our women mate?
They whine all the time that you dont kiss the ground they waddle on then ignore you all night shitposting on twitter

i dont even know what you look like...

just below 60kg

>tfw when no big sexy spandex crime fighting hunk for call daddy

why live ;_;

I don't know what you look like either, you vagina