Why liberals push this meme? You can go to Palestine today and still see very white looking people there...

Why liberals push this meme? You can go to Palestine today and still see very white looking people there, the Arabs came much later. And i don't say he was white as like a Swede or something, but Jesus being brown ape is just ridiculous and when you look at old art showing him he looks mediterranean

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be cause they're faggots.

Oy vey!

nobody cares

Not even modern day Palestinians look like this literal caveman

Fuck off kike

Jesus was probably not as fair skinned as your pic but literally every culture portrays Jesus in their likeness. Ethiopia has a dark black Jesus and Korea/Vietnam have an Oriental Jesus.

turn your flag back on pussy bitch

nobody cares what some dumbass says about some old european depiction of jesus.

Why would he be really dark skinned when he was jewish?

You'd almost think the whole thing was a con.

idk why you would argue that he would look germanic when he obviously wasn't
and this is also the case

Jesus was (on his mothers side) from the Jewish royal family which had interbred for the past centuries with Greek, Persian, Roman, and (white) Egyptian upper castes.

He was very likely fairly light skinned. Also his father (God) was obviously white.

No but he probably looked like this, Armenoid not Arabid

Jesus is a Drumpf supporter.. So fuck Jesus

Reminder that this (((artistic depiction))) of Jesus is kike propaganda. The ancient people of the levant were whiter than the people of modern day. Think more like Bashar and Asma Assad, rather than some brown-skinned arabian dunecoon.

jesus was black and jews killed the black messiah!

Thanks for your imput Daquan. Your welfare check is in the mail.

Lord as (((they))) want us to think

That's not even the shit part of that dumb mean. The shit part of the meme is the smug assuredness that those STTUUPPIIIDD IGNORANT CHRISTIANS don't even know that Jesus is from the Middle East!!!

Which is obviously absolutely ridiculous. I am Catholic myself but to use Evangelism (whom they attack most) as an example: I promise the amount of Evangelical Christians that have been to the Middle East on pilgrimages, yours, vacation, etc. As a direct result of their understanding of Christian geography FAR outweighs the amount of idiots who spout this straw man meme who have traveled to the Middle East. By a very big amount.

>Middle East
>White

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
Jesus Christ is white

Middle east was white before Islam, Babylonians, Assyrians, Akkadians, Egyptians, Httites, and on and on all great civilizations, and they were WHITE not filthy shitskins. Their own carvings show that they had blue eyes and white skin

This man was the same King Of Babylon in the Bible in Daniel. Does he look like an arab to you? NO

All it proves is that genetically, God is white.

999 False Jesii

My favorite is Jesus Keep Your Shirt On Willya

> he thinks God is a human-shaped entity with skin color