Drink more tap water!

This isnt funny anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-06/trinkwasser-leitung-gesundheit-umwelt-schadstoffe-bakterien
youtube.com/watch?v=OcHNYenN7OY
google.cz/url?q=https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bundesrecht/trinkwv_2001/gesamt.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjowJWYjMjUAhXDDsAKHbs1BCwQFggQMAI&usg=AFQjCNECW09-urokVv0_acorQRP9drXLsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purified_water
archive.is/
archive.is/A9YSE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit/2017-06/trinkwasser-leitung-gesundheit-umwelt-schadstoffe-bakterien

Forgot link

Fun fact: In comparison to other countries, German tap water is excellent.

A study showed that it’s even better than some bottled brands.

>no archive link
>wants me to click on this link of this lefty cuckold article

>just drank half a liter tap water

was alex jones right?

Tell me the archive website never did that before

Not if the pipes in your house are shit.
It's all about the pipes.

I barely drink anything else. Who knows what to believe anymore.

Now your cock will shrink senpai

>lefty cuckold
HAHAHHAHAHAH CUUUUUCKS!

>Not if the pipes in your house are shit.
Well, that’s right, of course. However, the customers of Die Zeit don’t have these problems.

Thank to your grandpa that liberated the world for bbc in white chicks

Its my fetish

because they're all lefty cucks who live in nigger free suburbs?

>nigger free suburbs
It’s Burger larping as German time?

no

>nigger free

yes

Ingest dat flouride cunt!

I drink like 4l of tap water every day.
My tap water comes from a lake that's next to the airport so there are hundreds of planes flying over my drinking water every day.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to die soon and it has little to do with the vast amounts of radium that's in our soil.
What other alternatives do I have? Spend €1.5 on a bottle of Borjomi in a glass bottle? Buy water in plastic bottles and get my hormone levels fucked up according to the internet?
Nah. Tap water is fine and it tastes great if you enjoy the taste of copper.

drinking distilled water and distilled alcohol is the only way to live. enjoy cancer, tapfag

youtube.com/watch?v=OcHNYenN7OY
Commie shit, man. I'd rather die than become one of them!

Drink your tap water user

>Not pumping water from your own property

I drink a lot of tap water, not gay yet.

>drinking distilled water and distilled alcohol is the only way to live.
Precious. Bodily. Fluids

Euros don't have property, unless you count non-countries like Luxembourg or Malta.

Dude distilled water kills you

bullshit

That's a meme. Tap water doesn't contain THAT much more salt compared to destilled.

Reverse Osmosis system.

distilled water has no minerals and is used for humdifiers. The lack of minerals actually dries you out and makes you MORE dehydrated.

>not taking in the minerals with the food instead while drinking crystal clear distilled water which has no hormones or other dreck

holy fuck are you duuuumb

>Sea water rehydrates best because it contains so much minerals

Translation for those of us that don't speak nu-arabic?

tap water isnt even fluoridated in germany, it always amazed me how europeans spend so much money on bottled water

that's the real jewish trick

Joke's on you, Germans are overrun by Africans, Arabs are only a small minority within the migration stream.

>drink more tap water goyim, its good for you

the site which published this is also notorious lefty cuck journalism.

BUY MY WATER FILFERS!
WAKE UP, AMERICA!
1776, NOT Q984!

>implying you dont use maple syrup for your humidifier.

Kill me, Pete

Nah, only an issue if you are fasting for a long time. If you got something in your stomach, you can drink distilled water.

there is a law that it has to be made sure there will be no healthconcern drinking tapwater any in german house
google.cz/url?q=https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bundesrecht/trinkwv_2001/gesamt.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjowJWYjMjUAhXDDsAKHbs1BCwQFggQMAI&usg=AFQjCNECW09-urokVv0_acorQRP9drXLsQ
>§4

I do and have my own spring.
Thanks grandpa

So which is worse?
>drink water in plastic bottles
>get estrogens

or

>drink tap water
>get sick

You can't really accumulate wealth if the government takes your money to fund their lavish lifestile (e.g. the selection of finest wines and art in the Brussel Parliament's basement) and oppress countries.

So what is the dangers of different waters?
>tap in America
>plastic bottle
>super exspensive bottled

The former

>tfw have double filtering system for tap water
>drink it all the time
>am healthy
>am not a faggot, bluepilled, weak, or physically unfit

Just need those filters is all.

Yeah I'd rather keep my mainlines and not get fuck over by hormones

>Not boiling everything you drink

>they're not even hiding it anymore

OY VEY

Oy vey germany were not trying to make your men womyn

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

>swedecuck filters his water through 2 niggers

Man thats gay

As someone who only drinks water, I feel great. Sharper than ever.

What else are you gonna drink? Soda? Jewce? Might as well inject heroin into your brain.

Kill me, Pete

Enviromental engineer here.

Sorry to burst your bubble you tinfoil hat wearing neckbeards but german tap water is the best water you can get.

Its the best controlled water you can get for 1/100 of the price you would pay for (((bottled))) water.

I agree with you.

wtf is wrong with these pol's here
its FUCKING water wtf is wrong about DRINKING WATER

>tfw you can't drink tap water in your country

tap water is usualy poisonous garbage because of all the garbage "environmental engineers"put into it to make it safe and " healthy".

flouride, chlorine, etc.

Have pennine spring fed water supply. All my friends are on mains supply and all seem insane.
Some of the cunts even voted labour.

Distilled water generally has just enough trace minerals in it that it doesn't do any harm.

Deionized water on the other hand, is fucking awful for you. It literally pulls minerals from your cells the moment it enters your mouth, it's horrible for your body to drink distilled water. I've actually done it, and I can assure you it really makes your mouth feel dryer than before.

If you think 100% pure water would actually benefit you, you are a brainlet.

Around leafs, never believe.

>Distilled water generally has just enough trace minerals in it that it doesn't do any harm.

>Distilled water generally has just enough trace minerals in it that it doesn't do any harm.

I keep seeing americans condradict themselves,, gonna have to start calling it out so here goes: wtf

Yeah you know, where all the people preaching the wonders of multiculti usually lives.

he doesn't know that
bet he lived around niggers all his life

It's not expensive unless you're a dumbass and buy brand-name water. I can go to Walmart and get a case of 35 half liter bottles for $5, and that easily lasts me two weeks.

I bet he is a nigger

lol germans thinking they have good tapwater. how can they even compete?

DI != Distilled you moron. They are both purified to a degree, but the degree to which they are purified is different.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purified_water

>archive.is/
here you go hans

do you guys think a filter helps?

At least iam not a swedecuck in disguise

>Kranwasser
was?

We call it also "kraneberger" in rhineland

when I'm at work I only drink precious Vöslauer from glass bottles

>rhineland
I heard you call it "Negerschweiß" over there because so many niggers live in the region and poo in the water.

>Negerschweiß

Whats the difference with Leitungswasser and Kranwasser?

Adolf Hitler drank lot of tap water when he was studying in Vienna. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Nothing, its the same

Kranwasser
Leitungswasser
Kraneberger
All the same

>Don't drink bottled water, it's literally the bottled jew! They take your money so you survive!
>Don't drink tap water, it's the government poisoning you!
Is there anything you CAN drink without falling for somebody's evil scheme?

glas bottled water

distilled water is good
but make sure to get the minerals through your food.

>yfw you have clean tap water that isn't full of fluroide or estrogen from recycled water full of birth control and women bodycare products

Still literally paying a private company to survive
Sounds like an evil scheme
So you need to buy special distilled water? Does it also activate my almonds? Sounds like an evil scheme

I drink that too

You can distill water on your stove, calm down. Just capture rainwater.

I'm an ignorant monolingual American. Can someone please translate?

>Is there anything you CAN drink without falling for somebody's evil scheme?

100% pure grain alcohol

Kill me, Pete

>So you need to buy special distilled water?
yes, the distilled water has no chemicals in it, it has no hormones, it has no fluoride, it is pure water.

but this also means there is no minerals in it. so you should always eat something together with it so you get the water and the minerals.

the jews don't want you to know about this so they spread lies about distilled water.

thanks leaf

archive.is/A9YSE

Weird. When I lived in Germany, I was always told to not drink the tap water because of the chemicals in the water.

You could always just collect rainwater unless you live in cuckland like Commiefornia

Also I thought americlaps could afford massive tracts of land with stuff like springs in them and big enough underground water reservoirs to build a well.

>Just capture rainwater.
>Trusting the falling scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

drinking distilled water will kill you, you dumbass bratwurst.

That really activated my almonds

>tap water has hormones in it
>water out of plastic bottle has plastic in it

Water out of glass bottle herrenrasse?

seeyes