London 2017

Oh dear.

Admit it. Islam deserves this win.

Owen Jones makes my skin crawl. Hes one of those people where you can't tell to what degree he believes his own bullshit and how much he just has a visceral hatred of Britain, white people and traditional morals.

If I had the choice to kill one, I'd chose the traitor on the left

owen jones a cute :3

ok, lets give islam a chance. just for a while

why the safety vest? does he think it will better pedestrian visibility will prevent 'accidents' like those on London bridge?

Is that Owen Jones on the left? What's going through his mind right now? Do you think after reading about English history and seeing Muslims and gross trannies slowly take over England, he thinks to himself "Yes this is the future I want for England."

It just blows my mind that leftists think this kind of behavior will actually "progress" society.

neck yourself

you kinky cunt :3

you deserve to and will be eradicated.

dont worry, once we get majority here, we will implement sharia and solve the degeneracy :)

>london 2017

Oh dear.

Hes seriously delusional. He said the Orlando nightclub shooting was due to homophobia in western society.

Owen Jones has small ears and really thin wrists like an F to M tranny.

can i get a quick rundown?

>Owen Jones
he does browse Sup Forums so it wont be long for him to experience true self-hatred for his work

the one in the middle used to be a lecturer in manchester. got stabbed 7 times whilst getting mugged

before that happens martial law will be implemented and you will be 'solved'

but that wont happen either, cause before that happen, welfare will be cut out, you will rebel and most of you will be placed in camps all acros Europe where you cook us pork chops my firend.

#ENRICHED

i'm ready for poland to save europa pls

I can't fucking wait for this to be a reality.

>this guy is so confident in his masculinity that he goes out with a dress and a pink wig on
>you are too scared to leave your basement and lose your virginity

Makes ya think, don't it Sup Forums?

When is someone going to kill that Jones kid? I remember years ago first seeing him i thought he was some cringey uni kid bu i see him fucking everywhere now being a total faggot retard

>not picking safari car for safari

Imagine if the reason ((((they))) are pushing degeneracy so hard in the West (besides lowering white birth rates and destroying the strong white nuclear family of course) is so that eventually we get so sick of it that we willingly accept Islam as the alternative.

Because nothing say "masculinity" more then wearing a fuckin dress does it? Fuckin faggot.

What the fuck is that thing?

Who's the hot piece of ass with pink hair?

Looks like North Philadelphia

Was it by non-whites? If so, I'm sure it was an accident.

Underrated

>Being this retarded

>they all look miserable and dead inside

thats typical of us brits tho.

>leaving your windows down in nigger filled areas