Why do conservashits love to see rich kikes get huge tax cuts?

Why do conservashits love to see rich kikes get huge tax cuts?
>inb4 they create jobs. no, no they don't you poor retarded brainwashed fool

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/rich-people-create-jobs-2013-11
archive.is/fYBFb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're stupid, and easily manipulated. Some of them think that it will be them one day, which is just part of the manipulation. No populist with a brain is a corporatist.

Kill yourself commie

What tax cuts are you talking about?

LIBERAL LOGIC: Tax hikes for Billionaires won't scare away Billionaires.

It really is sad that these middle American country folk are this easily manipulated. I don't think it's all their fault, I think the fact that liberals have been demonizing white males for the pst decade has made them easily manipulated by people like trump

The alternative was a treasonous battle-axe.

Self hating working class

when i was poor l wanted no taxes

now that im rich i want violence against the people who want more taxes

if you want more taxes you are a leech who has no faith in your ability to succeed

>Doesn't pay taxes.
>Wants rich people to pay all the taxes.

>inb4 they create jobs. no, no they don't you poor retarded brainwashed fool
Then who creates jobs?

Fuck off, Shitlib. You'll NEBER have any money. Loser. LOL.

>i am a selfish asshole
Good for you. I'm lazy and poor so I'll vote left. Thank you.

But what does obamaleaf think on this subject?

Did Trump run on tax cuts? That was a pretty minor part of his platform. In any event those billionaires don't pay a whole lot of taxes anyways, most of the burden of liberal tax policy falls on middle income people. Also even if we ignore taxes altogether the GOP just has a better economic platform for working class people
>anti illegal immigration
>anti outsourcing
>supports resource extraction
>supports agricultural industry

I mean seriously if you're a working adult with only a high school diploma what does the Democratic Party offer you? Jack and shit, and Jack left town.

Well if we had Clinton things would have been way worse

A woman should never be president as they contribute even less to society than the niggers do.

sage

>no, no they don't you poor retarded brainwashed fool
Not gonna offer any evidence or proof of this claim? Right, you just believe what your gender studies teacher tells you without ever questioning it, don't you?

businessinsider.com/rich-people-create-jobs-2013-11

You should already know this shit

Alternatively
archive.is/fYBFb

Does it get you a little misty when you think of all the evangelicals who elected the pussy grabber....and they will elect him again. Hang commie, hang still so I can collect your delectable tears.

They create jobs you ignorant moron, and why do libtards even think it's acceptable to take other people's money? You want gibsmedats as much as niggers

>Why do conservashits love to see rich kikes get huge tax cuts?
Tax rates reached their peak under Eisenhower, and they were lower under Clinton and Obama than they were for six out of Reagan's eight years in office.
How come the bourgeoisie never question the narratives the ruling class spoon feeds them?

>does it get you misty
No it's hilarious