FREE SPEECH SHOWDOWN IN WASHINGTON DC on JUNE 25

We scheduled a free speech rally for the Lincoln Memorial months ago. But last night LAURA LOOMER, the woman responsible for autistically screeching at Julius Caesar, announced a separate event for the same date. She's trying to co-opt our event.

Don't let this bitch steal Sup Forums's rally. Spread the word and please attend if you can.

Sunday, June 25 - 12:00 PM
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC

>FACEBOOK PAGE
facebook/events/710760992428134/

>DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-EOnGjiM8c&t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=a39JswIqrHc
youtube.com/watch?v=NCYhZPQuheA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have the better speakers. Nobody wants to listen to a bunch cucks cry about their counter signalling.

Bump

I'll be there. Should be good.

Bump

>tfw she's actually done more to save the west than this entire board combined

youtube.com/watch?v=y-EOnGjiM8c&t=17s

She's literally promoting feminism in that video.

Begone shill.

>reddit spacing
she's literally not. begone fag

>Free speech rally
>Hosted by rightists

LOL

>defending this

What. A. Bunch. Of. Kikes.
Dusgusting

and what have you done aside from shitposting?

FUCK THIS KIKE BITCH! YOU WANT HER TO NOT CO OPT IT? SHOW UP WITH EXPLICIT PRO WHITE SYMBOLS

She's a leftist JEW deployed to divide our ranks, sent after the leftist JEW Milo failed.

Why is everyone flipping out over this woman? I don't really keep up with such boring news so I'm not even sure as to who she even is.

she's going to be given free jobs to make us all look retarded

she's a fucking jew employing Antifa SJW tactics

>have a rally for free speech
>someone else decides to hold a rally the same day
>NO, THIS CAN'T BE, FREE SPEECH IS ONLY FOR MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But what did she protest about? Someone said something about a play? What was tht all about I cant find anything.

Attended and set up rallies, organized groups, brought people in, and spread the word. And all of that for a REAL message, not for a cucked one that countersignals Islam by promoting feminism. That's just out of the frying pan, into the fire.

What have YOU done, other than shilled for this unappealing bitch who tries to take over events?

is taking a stance on anything now shilling? be more original. and you just said a whole lot of nothing. how many kekistan flags do you own, faggot?

>you just said a whole lot of nothing.
Is downplaying real accomplishments how you justify having accomplished nothing?

all of your "efforts" amounted to jack shit. "spread the word." what the fuck does that even mean? and answer the flag question

i mean do you want to get beaten and choked out for like the 15th time this year?

because im totally down,

Unless violence breaks out and people are stabbing and beating each other just fuck right off, shit always turns into so fag fest where homos are just screeching at each other. That shit ain't fun to watch

Postering in multiple cities.

Once more, you have no response other than to downplay what I've done, because you've done nothing.

I own none. How many Israeli or feminist flags do you own?

((()))

youtube.com/watch?v=a39JswIqrHc

Regardless of your opinion on disrupting leftist events, calling liberals "Nazi" or "Goebbels" is just retarded

>because im totally down,
Where you at? I'll meet you pussy. You might not want to fight a real man.

Nice try faggot

Actual footage from Portland:
youtube.com/watch?v=NCYhZPQuheA

Antifa got REKT

Serious question, short of violence what would interest you at this event?

Nothing. This is Sup Forums faggot, no one here wants to watch a bunch of passive aggressive spergs yelling at each other for 4 hours

This Ugly Jew is calling everyone antisemitic. She has a big ugly mouth. Needs a big cock shoved in it.

FAT UGLY JEW

need me to continue? her face looks like a halloween mask

Hitler held rallies, not riots.

Richard Spencer and other major pro-White figures plan to be there.

Hello fellow white man

Stop this mad brute