HAPPENING US SHOOTS DOWN SYRIAN JET

-Is this finally the trigger for something bigger between the Us and Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html
archive.is/DAqy0
rt.com/news/392940-iran-fires-missiles-syria/
rt.com/news/392941-us-led-coalition-downed-syrian-plane/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

sauce?

cant find a source but its all over twitter

nah they can shoot them all down and Russia won't even blink it's eye...

If they would have done something they would have done it when that airfield got freedom'd.

/sg/ BTFO

If Russia didn't do anything when Turkey shot down their jet they won't do anything now.

Hopefully the Syrians reciprocate on an American jet

Till you provide a link it is nothing but bait

HOW CAN IT START SOMETHING BIGGER. SYRIA IS TINY. YOU CAN ONLY GET AS BIG AS YOU ARE. YOU CAN'T TAKE BORDER STEROIDS. IDIOT.

No, it's not the trigger for something bigger. It's just a signal that the US won't allow the Syrian government to touch the SDF. More interventionist bullshit, more meddling in middle-east politics which will likely have devastating unforeseen effects in the future. Just typical US foreign policy at work.

Post your best assad-btfo pictures

yeah probably nothing will happen, the US should cut inter-fearing in wars which are nothing to do with them.

LOOKS LIKE A KNOCKOFF CHIA PET. I WANT TO POUR WATER INTO HIS EARS. AND CULTIVATE HIS GROWTHS.

no source yet

The "Snipping tool" (not your local rabbi) should make your life easier.

It's confirmed guys

Official Hezbollah and Syrian MoD channels just released a statement

>(not your local rabbi)

The eternal burger strikes again

Get fucked nigger, the american empire will last ten thousand more years

>a tiny nation can't start a big war
>what is world war 1

>U.S. government wont allow Syrian government forces to occupy their own land and borders.

Real classy shit. "SDF", bullshit SDF, its habitated by army shooting down other amries lel

RT news saying Iran fired missiles into East Syria.

nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

DOESN'T THAT FAULT TECHNICALLY LIE. WITH THE COMPLICATED WEB OF INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TYING TOGETHER MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LAND. AND THE CREATORS THEREOF.

WAIT. DOES SYRIA HAVE A COMPLICATED INTERNATIONAL WEB OF ALLIANCES. SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN.

Here's the archive archive.is/DAqy0

rt.com/news/392940-iran-fires-missiles-syria/

This is nothing new, the US has always worked with the kurds

>Comfy as fuck

>50 years pass
>the last white American dies
>sudden collapse
>50 more years pass
>Cities have decayed away. Isolated tribes live a hunter gatherer lifestyle, having reverted back to stone age technology
>a ship is seen off the coast
>A crew of white sailors disembark
>"What is this place?"
>"Dis Amerikuh. We wuz Kangs befo' you white boyz got here"

U.S. and Russia will probably deny it.

Neither want an escalation in Syria.

Quit attacking Syria, Trump. You fat kike loving faggot. I voted for you and more meddling in middle east is the one thing that will make me turn on you. Knock it off you Shabbos goy fucking traitor. Build the fucking wall. Drain the swamp. And let Israel do her own dirt.

>Neither want an escalation in Syria.
>Neither

Assad is a bitch who never does a damn thing

>be USA
>see legitimate democratic elected government protecting its citizens from terrorists jihadist
>see sometimes radical terrorists jihadists with warcrime record
>see always radical terrorists jihadist with warcrime record
>see militant commie larpers who commit terrorist attacks in Turkey
>yeah lets side with 2 and 4 and threaten 1 and sometimes attack 3 when it helps 2 and 4

Underrated

>sudden collapse

EXPLAIN HOW THAT WORKS. DOES HE JUST DO ALL OF EVERYTHING. THE ONE GUY. OR ARE THEY WAITING ON HIM TO DIE. TO DEACTIVATE HIS BALEFUL GAZE FROM THE DEATHBED. HIS OPTICAL CIVILIZATION-BEAM.

Alright Chang,

The mere presence of us whites inspire

>who never does a damn thing

Hey retard, what's he supposed to do? You realize if the Syrian government attacked US forces in any way out of retaliation, our kike-loving government would probably have an invasion of Syria underway within 24 hours. The US would love nothing more than for Assad to "hit back", because it'll give them an excuse to do whatever they want.

INCREDIBLE. A POWERFUL FIELD, EMITTED MYSTERIOUSLY.

Stop typing in caps you fag

ACTUALLY I HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT BUTTON.

>We're going to fight ISIS by attacking one of the only groups in the world still fighting ISIS

What did Trumpsteinowitz mean by this?

>current year
>canada
>every white male is hunted down and sued for misgendering fags

NOICE

t.muhammed muhammed
youre the only one that needs to go back fag

The US has been treating the Assad regime with kid gloves since 2011. If the US wanted to bring the Syrian government down, they'll fucking do it.

I swear, you can't spank a Syrian soldier without one of their fanboys whining about how it's hurting the fight against ISIS

There are no Syrian soldiers fighting in Raqqa, or in Mosul. It's the coalition who is fighting ISIS

How about this, why don't you tell me the highest ranking ISIS officer that Assad has killed?

Why the fuck Are you typing in all caps nigger?

I JUST SAID I'M ACTUALLY HOLDING DOWN THE SHIFT BUTTON.

CAN YOU

FUCKING AMERICANS

TAKE TO THE STREETS ALREADY

YOUR GOVERNMENT IS A PUPPET TO NEOCON ZIONISTS

THEY SHOOT DOWN THE SYRIAN PLANES CUZ ISIS IS ON THE ROPES

WAKE UP OR JIHAD

they almost secured road to Rassafe fwe hundred meters and US start shooting down their planes.

>If the US wanted to bring the Syrian government down, they'll fucking do it.

Not really that simple, especially with the Russian presence in Syria this whole time. It would take something like SAA hitting American forces to prompt a drastic escalation by the US.

explain why you type in caps. is it just for attention, or are you just autistic? your post is annoying to read, I couldn't finish, so I couldn't answer your question.

TALLER LETTERS.

And yet the majority of children born in the US have not been white for a few years. Not the case up here :^)

>Hopefully the Syrians reciprocate on an American jet

kys vermin

Justin "we will shelter mexicans from trump" Trudeau

Raghead pakki squeeling from the UK

rt.com/news/392941-us-led-coalition-downed-syrian-plane/

years pass>the last white American dies>sudden collapse>50 more years pass>Cities have decayed away. Isolated tribes live a hunter gatherer lifestyle, having reverted back to stone age technology>a ship is seen off the coast>A crew of white sailors disembark>"What is this place?">"Dis Amerikuh. We wuz Kangs befo' you white boyz got here"

50 Years pass
The white arrivals horrified by the rampant cannibalism, barbaric warlords, ritual mutilation, use of severed ears as currency, illiteracy and continuous tribal warfare decide that it is morally unacceptable to ignore the situation.

with very small numbers thy conquer America and impose law, order, plumbing and basic education.

50 years pass
The streets are full of kangz protesting for financial compensation.

Whites having learned from history segregate themselves.

50 years pass
White segregation called racist by a small white group who discovered an ancient text by a man called marx. Divided the whites abandon all segregation

>50 years pass
>sudden collapse
>50 more years pass
>Cities have decayed away. Isolated tribes live a hunter gatherer lifestyle, having reverted back to stone age technology
>a ship is seen off the coast
>A crew of white sailors disembark
>"What is this place?"
>"Dis Amerikuh. We wuz Kangs befo' you white boyz got here"

FOREVER

wtf is this herka derka shit?

Canadians aren't white