So imagine you live in an area with a local mob. They mostly steal cargo trucks...

So imagine you live in an area with a local mob. They mostly steal cargo trucks, so they are mostly hurting CEOs and upper management. If you're a common worker and you die defending your bosses things that's on you.

On the side, they are also very racist, and the kill/remove nigs and spic from your area and keep the streets safer as a result for the common man.

Do you consider them a benefactor?

The police won't clean up the streets of niggers for you, but they do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/e/roman/texts/suetonius/12caesars/nero*.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italians are too stupid to shut the fuck up and usually internal conflict is a bigger issue for the mafia than the police.

This type of organized crime is actually beneficial to society. They still have rules and honor, without this lowlifes would just run rampant. Mobs and crime syndicates set up like the mafia and yakuza actually provide a safety net for a lot of communities and a majority of people don't realize this.

internal conflict is a big issue in any organization that is important or significant

Italians here are quite smart, There are alot of them here in Northern West Virginia and they either work in restaurants or work as engineers. They are very much like chinks.

but I already have this

Italian Mafia, Cosa Nostra, Russian Mob, Chinese Triads, Albanian Burglars, Turkish Mob, Gypsy Crime Familys , Biker gangs like Bandidos and Hells Angels.

all this scum in my 200k city.
and no they don't keep the niggers in line.

Yeah, and if you go into their shops they are usually nice and upstanding people.

Go into their pizza store, buy a pizza, they'll gladly accommodate. It's not like they loiter around and rob some old lady when the mood strikes them (like nigs do).

>muh based mafia that is what real gangsters look like! I love them mobsters with the chiseled jaws, fancy suits and nice hairstyles like the dudes from goodfellas and the godfather. So Based xD
I am always amazed at how much conservatives worship the mafia and bikers yet attack crips, bloods, cartels and ms13. Just goes to show you that most men in America are beta sissy cucks with badboy fantasies.
The Cartel has rules and honor as well, they take care of the poor in Mexico, dont allow innocents to be hurt, kill kidnappers and extortionists and even prevent murders on the American side. That does not mean they are not pieces of shit, they are just paiting an image for themselves because cucks like you will always worship them for being honorable criminals
>now that is a real OG man, ones who dont kill kids! #Respect #Real Gangstas

t. ex gang member
They are all shitbags

all the criminal scum should be hunted down and executed on the spot.

Probably a german thing.

I know the Russian mob in Russia keeps the mudslimes in check in certain areas.

And who will do something about the packs of mudslimes and nigger loitering around waiting for a weak passer by to harass and criminalize?

In a perfect world, your police forces would be smart and would clean up the mess themselves, BEFORE a crime is even committed. But we live in a political world, and politics is the antithesis of truthful discourse.

support your local italian mafia family, trust me, is a benefit. i'm more serious than cancer kid.

fuck them all.
police should go armed with Mp5s from door to door dragging those shits out by their hair and shoot them with FMJ right in the back of the head.
criminal scum should be executed.

and no criminals don't care about the average german, you get robbed by all of those criminal shits be it muslims, niggers, or Mafia niggers.

kill them all is the only solution.

Schengen was a mistake

why don't you take a walk or something, you stupid prick.

>police should go armed with Mp5s from door to door dragging those shits out by their hair and shoot them with FMJ right in the back of the head.

Yes, in a perfect world, this is what your task forces would do about the mudslime barbarians roaming around in packs in your streets.

But in the real world, your police forces protect them. They commit crimes, you try to do something about it, you get nailed with a hate crime and get sent to jail. You are not allowed to protect your family or your things in this bizarro world.

It is conditions like these that lead to the rise of organized crime. It is time.

>supporting criminals
They should be sent to camps

where do you live in u.s.

tony "am i being detained" malone

They cleaned Hoboken nj from a nigger shithole to a great place. Now I don't know how hard is it to open a business there desu

so imagine if as soon as i see a thread started with so i stop reading report and hide it

The American mafia are just a bunch of fat mongrels like the rest of the country but the Camorra in Italy are doing a good job of removing niggers.

Criminals are criminals though.
youtube.com/watch?v=y13mn1tMjzg

>It is conditions like these that lead to the rise of organized crime
I don't think your dumb nigger ass understands the issue here so lemme spell it out for your illiterate ass:

>criminals from all over europe/the world come here to live on benefits while stealing as much money as they can from the real germans who bust their ass everyday working 9-5 and thwe cops are a bunch of sissys who do nothing because lol corruption and retarded laws

yes, we love so much stealing your money hans. half of berlin is owned by the ndrangheta
do you remember duisburg?

Germany is truly turning into a hellhole.

Los Angeles. I would not recommend living here.

go hang yourself you worthless shitstain.

>Germany is truly turning into a hellhole.
its actually been a problem for like 20+ years now.

>its actually been a problem for like 20+ years now.
In another decade it will be much worse. And then much worse again in the decade to follow that.

>The Cartel has rules and honor as well
lol cultural relativism is bullshit. everyone has rules and honor, not all value systems are inherently good.

Yes I definitely do consider them a benefactor. Organized crime has no time for petty criminals, meaning no convenience store clerks are going to get offed by some lunatic with a gun.

What I mean is
One criminal:
>kills the convenience store clerk after robbery as to leave no witnesses

Crime syndicate
>does not kill as much because that would attract more police investigation and could get in the way of making more mob money

As we all know, monopolies are bad. So by that logic an organized crime monopoly is better for innocents than hooligans and petty criminals

what the fuck, there are no more families in LA, good old times with jack dragna and jimmy fratianno, there are only niggers and mexicans scum now.
we still control chicago, new york, new jersey and connecticut, so there you will be fine, the niggers are still in chains.
tell your government that if you take down the italians, the mafia, there is no one that control these niggers animals, and they rise, it's simple.

so the value system of the mafia is based and ok but the Cartel one is not?

suck my roman dick, you snownigger barbarian scum. you were a slave of the romans, cockroach.

>tell your government that if you take down the italians, the mafia, there is no one that control these niggers animals, and they rise, it's simple.

thats exactly what im saying. maybe if you didnt have the kind of subhuman brain that would drive you to join a gang you wouldnt be asking that question.

the south americans are a bounch of animals that have tons of money just because they have the product. but are a bunch of niggers.
the mafia is something completely different.

I really hope we can reverse this trend in the Future.
I'd love to execute scum on the streets and make every Prison turn into something worse than Abu Graib.

Those criminal nigger organisations need to fucking die.

>I am always amazed at how much conservatives worship the mafia and bikers yet attack crips, bloods, cartels and ms13.

There is a reason why these groups are not considered one in the same.

ms13, really? Bunch of tattood spics? Bloods and crips? A bunch of fucking common gang banging thieves?

Fuck off, man. These are not the same things. ms13 and black gangs are what poison a community. Italian mobs have cleaned up streets before and returned order to lost cities.

Cracking down on the mob many times meant the return of the nigs and the destruction of the city.

that's just for the control of the narcotics trade, it's simple, niggers that kill other niggers for the drug money. animals.
o, and by the way, there's no such things as "mexican mafia" lol, these j3w media fiction.
mafia is an italian world, if you say mafia, you say italians, there are no other mafia.
these are simply organized gangs of stupid drug dealing niggers.

Shut up subhuman, you live on trash peninsula where the streets are full of shit and looks and smells like India.

How about you italian niggers stop fishing niggers from the sea? Would be a good start to improve relations.

What if this mob is predominantly Jewish? Would Sup Forums still defend them?

kek you are pathetic, so what makes the Mafia's honor code so based but not Cartel's?

Stop watching the godfather and godfellas brah, I know you like to think the Mafia are some celebrity looking guys with super cool suits who are against selling meth to kids because of muh honor and virgin mary, but they are nothing like the movies portray them.

You think pic related wont sell your kid heroin then kill you if you oppose them for it? kek

Oh they love their kikes. Don't worry. They were more than happy to help fight Germany in WW2 too.

who the fuck wants to improve relation with you, barbarian blondie faggot.

a barbarian call a roman subhuman, that's really funny, you were eating your own shit before we civilized your shithole land. hans.

That's like saying the American government is the same as the Mexican government because they are both governments.

i don't need to watch movies, i'm italian, i live in italy, maybe you have to watch movies about that, i don't, and show your flag, swede.

>a barbarian call a roman subhuman
The tables turned on that centuries ago. Sorry you didn't get the message Luigi Antonious.

one guy has an actually a working brain here.
you people have a huge inferiority complex.

you stupid worthless niggers couldn't even hold the flanks in Stalingrad.

Italy is the worst ally and we should have put all you worthless subhumans into Concentration camps or turn you faggots into Diesel for our tanks when we had the chance.

Fucking useless shits.

WE

Nah, if the media was 100% based in how they showed the mob they'd show them gunning down black thugs or anything that looked like a black thug to improve their community.

This would obviously never get shown in any sort of media.

Fucking Cartel? Bunch of fucking savages. I would not want to even go into a store that the cartel operated in. With Italian mobsters, I wouldn't mind so much.

Saying the cartel is no different from Italian mobs is like saying spics are no different from whites. They're inherently different in how they do things.

the tables will never turn, you are still a bunch of retarded barbarians, kid.

I don't like the idea of them parasitising from me if I ever had a business.

I don't know what the actual Cosa Nostra is like, I wouldn't mind having Tony Soprano knocking around

Not really, because the mob backs the unions and drives up costs for everybody.

You say while speaking English and living under a system which resembles English parliamentary democracy and a bunch of English legal statues you've held since Mussolini came down. America is the closer to the Roman Republic than modern day Italy and that's a fact.

You are a tanned monkey from Sicily.

>Wops
>Not in criminal enterprise with local black gangs

I think you watched mob movies too many times kiddo. They might be racist as fuck but they love making money together.

Anyone committing acts of violence and terror against law abiding citizens and their assets and well gotten gains are vermin. Mafioso are no exception.

La Cosa Nostra is very based

>Steals from the rich and degenerate

>Pumps money back into the local economy

>Excellent tippers

>Keep their communities safe and crime free

>Hate moulinyan and flambes

>Family and religious oriented people

yes, we.

Scum but benefactor.

>live at home until married
>mostly keep to themselves creating their own enclaves; often never learning English
>do not require gibs
>open a bunch of restaurants loved by all
>family loyalty

It must be the noodles

Hells angels are just the same as bloods, crips and ms13.
The Mafia is the same as the Cartels. Hollywood has made you feel like bikers and mobsters are honorable but they are just as bad.
>. Italian mobs have cleaned up streets before and returned order to lost cities.
The Mexican Mafia did the same in Southern Cali, it stopped drive by shootings that were rampant in the 90s and united all Latino gangs, bringing peace to Hispanic neighborhoods. They said they did it because "ey you foos are shooting little babies with your drive byes ese, stop that shit" and "stop killing each other, we are one race homes, unity and peace for la raza" but they really did it to stop police involvement in their areas of operations, just like the Mafia has done. Clean up areas, rid them of crime so that the police is not pocking their noses in their territory so they can then sell heroin to your children in peace.
Forgot to mention I am law enforcement, I was a gang member, joined the Army, got my degree while on Active duty then join the PD when I got out. So I been on both sides of the fence and call tell you they are all shitbags, stop letting hollywood paint you an image of honorable criminals. Sure the Mafia wont rob little old ladies like the black thugs would, but they would gladly flood your community with heroin

We need an american mafia composed of ex soldiers
Titus....

Nero and Caligula were both blonde (Suetonius the 12 Caesars), and Augustus was 24 when porta prima was created lel faggot.

Your government has basically ensured the destruction of your communities and your people.

What exactly is "law-abiding" ? Are the lines not becoming blurred?

The bigger idea of this thread isn't to romanticize Italian mafia, but to see there is a need to return to organized crime in a broader sense.

Not really organized crime so much as a people's militia to take back your country.

when julius caesar arrived in your shithole land, his first words were: what a disgusting dump.
then we civilezed your savage people, you were living in caves, eating your shit.
you disgusting british faggot with yellow teeth, your people are a bunch of cuked faggots fucked by musl1ms.

this isn't all they do, though. They're also involved in sex slave trafficking, to include that of children, selling drugs, and basically any other crime you can think of.

It would be nice if people just followed the law and stopped making excuses for why THEY'RE allowed to break it, but no one else can.

you're implying modern british are descendant of those tribesman
you forget that they self genocided themselves with supply wagons

Not everything is about money you stupid fuck

sure, the romans were blondes.

And when my ancestors whom I can trace down my family lineage, 200 years ago, probably saw as much of the coast of Italy and said much the same. In fact my great grandma was from Naples and left to the North East England, an industrial shithole, but it was still better than Italy. Can you trace your ancestors to the Roman Invasion of Britain? I can trace mine to 1649 before the empire.

Still calling me a Barbarian in English, Luigi. We are

>We are
not speaking Italian or Latin*

Our communities are already being destroyed, but the police will not do anything about it. The people know it, the government is too politicized as usual. There is a need to return to mob mentality.

I've always liked Sicilians and they haven't fucked me over. Let them be.

>mob mentality
mobs are non democratic if anything, which is good

>Fucking Cartel? Bunch of fucking savages. I would not want to even go into a store that the cartel operated in. With Italian mobsters, I wouldn't mind so much.
Are you saying the Mafia are not savages? Try fucking with them and see what happens. Cartels dont fuck with people not involved in their business that does not make them good people.

>Saying the cartel is no different from Italian mobs is like saying spics are no different from whites. They're inherently different in how they do things.
The ends are still the same, to flood our communities with drugs, just because one guys does in a nice suit instead of cowboy hat and Mexican boots does not change anything

Nero was. Caligula was. Commodus was. To name a few well known Romans. I don't understand the significance of blonde hair, its a trait seen in Etruscan paintings before Rome was even a woodshack village on the Tiber.

You certainly aren't descended from Romans if that's what you think.

penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/e/roman/texts/suetonius/12caesars/nero*.html

"He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender."

So explain to me how the Mafia is any different to the Cartel?

This is literally what people in Mexico say about the Cartel, I am not even joking.

>The government and the police are corrupt, at least the Cartel gets us jobs, helps the poor and dont kill innocents like the government, free chapo!

this fuckin j3w was exactly like you. you people are so jealous because you know you were just a bunch of savage barbarian scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

this and isnt most top tier drug running all done through security services anyway CIA/Mi5/Mossad

sei un maiale barbaro del cazzo, succhiamelo, porco inglese figlio di puttana.

Regardless of whether the government allows for policies that may introduce negative effects for the community and country, it has always provided for the protection of property, finances, and the right to safety of everyone, law abiding or not. If there is an element in society that do not follow these natural laws, whether they are legislated or implied, they cannot be just. Theft, deception, and violence as a method to gain wealth always will be amoral. Labour, genuine discovery, donation, and transaction are the only just methods to build wealth and assets.

Extortion is wrong. Theft is wrong. Assault is wrong. Murder is wrong. Organised crime preys on local business, small or large without providing demonstrable just labour to gain capital. They hide money from the system and do not pay a fair share.

You can argue they do good things for communities, such as humanitarian aids from Yakuza clans or the Medellin cartel renovating and developing local infrastructure, but the means they use to raise these funds and facilitate these acts are amoral, as all of these organisations, governments incidentally included, violate natural law. Governments are just as conflicted as they ratify natural law but often break it.

>literally not an argument

Sorry I just don't agree with you. You're argument is basically the same thing to me as "there is no difference between whites and blacks, they are both human, they both eat and shit and sleep the same. Just because their skin color is different doesn't mean they're different."

It's just the same, nope-nope-nope-nope-nope. I will never want to live near ms13. I will never want to interact with the cartel in any way ever. I have never liked biker gangs either. But Italian mobs have saved cities before. That's not a "romantic hollywood view." They NEVER show Italians as benefactors in movies. Ever. They never show that when the police crack down on the Italian mob that blacks take their place and terrorize the city until it is a shithole again. This is NOT a hollywood view of them, and it never was.

The fact that those just look like random letters of the alphabet to me proves that modern Italy is a worthless sack of shit, yet you can read this perfectly and understand my native tongue.

I lived in an old Italian neighborhood and loved it. Apparently they'd dragged a nigger and beat him to death 20 years ago and niggers still complain about it. Few niggers in the neighborhood, just had to deal with dumbass Italians every once in a while.

hans, your country is litterally owned by us, still after 2000 years we own you people, eastern germany is owned by the mafia, we control constructions, unions, restaurants, stock market. probably your father activity.
check by yourself, the ndrangheta in germany.
as you see, this is our modern version of the Roman Tax, you still paying us today, our roman tax, my barbarian friend, this is why you are so butthurt.

>Sure the Mafia wont rob little old ladies like the black thugs would

Therein lies a very, very significant difference.

They are not the same.

Lived in Ozone Park. Not a drop of crime there.

i would fuck with the mob if they removed chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

hey paisan, don't you understand that they simply are jealous of italians, they hate italians. it's simple. don't wast your time with these cockroaches. enjoy your mafia tax, cockroaches.

another paisan with a working brain actually, thanks.

yes the mob still keeps blacks and spics out of the area of Brooklyn where my grandparents live.

bensonhurst Brooklyn?

Poor little goy, student loans got you down?

weren't some cartel members caught trying to covertly purge blacks from southern california?

I'd see if I could join em

> "there is no difference between whites and blacks, they are both human, they both eat and shit and sleep the same. Just because their skin color is different doesn't mean they're different."
I am saying there is no difference between criminals, if there is one thing that I have learned being in the Army and working in LE, is that social class unites people more than race does, no this is not liberal bullshit standpoint saying blacks are only criminals because they are poor, but that you have more in common with people in your social class than you do with people of your same race. Criminals are a form of social class themselves and all act the same regardless of race
>I will never want to live near ms13.
Yes no one would, but we are talking about high level crime syndicates like the Cartel and the Mafia not some low level street thugs who smoke meth all day.
> I will never want to interact with the cartel in any way ever. I have never liked biker gangs either. But Italian mobs have saved cities before
Have you ever interacted with the Mafia or the Cartel for that matter? As LE in the border I can tell you I have interacted with Cartel members and you would never know they were cartel leaders, in fact no one in their lives knew. They usually own construction companies, have nice big houses in the white side of town and have a decent looking wife. (a model on the side but no one ever sees that) They act like decent respectful people and the white people in the neighborhood cant believe Mr Lopez the nice educated contractor was a Cartel boss and sometimes even protest the arrest. But as educated and decent as they act, they flood my community with meth and opiums. They too clean up cities, in fact the reason the violence in Mexico has not been spilled over is because the Cartels will kill anyone that commits a murder in American soil. They are shitbags just like the Mafia who put profits over everything. The only difference is how they kill their enemies

Based pasta bringing non English bants. Still kekking from the little Italian that I canread

>They mostly steal cargo trucks
It was on that one season 1 episode of the Sopranos, but that doesn't happen IRL. You can't steal a semi anymore, you'd be more likely to get away if you robbed a bank.

>This type of organized crime is actually beneficial to society. They still have rules and honor
this is a meme from the movies. Actual italian/sicilian-american mobsters (who don't exist anymore) were drug addicts and petty crooks.

>I know the Russian mob in Russia keeps the mudslimes in check in certain areas.
I seriously doubt that. the russian mafia is not an ethnic organization, it's a prison organization. naturally, its demographics reflect prison convict demographics.There's tons of armenians, jews, azeris, etc in those ranks. it's not some kind of nationalist gang