hooktube.com/watch?v=hEfHnICogd4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEfHnICogd4
youtube.com/watch?v=qtgcRzsoVd4
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=mtEr-ZYUbBg
quillette.com/2017/06/14/are-liberals-dying-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's an embed, but I don't want to give her views. Though I imagine if a bunch of black men wrote in her comments about how hot white woman are it would drive her crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEfHnICogd4

>that shirt
WE WAZ TRANSHUMANS AND SHEEEEEEIT

then use hooktube.com/watch?v=hEfHnICogd4

Look at her, she is fucking monkey tier. What does she expect ? kek

>Garcia
>huwhite

>chimp chimping out

why do you guys even care?

>niggerbabble from a fucking monkey
let me know when I should give a fuck

Female version of the Joy Lane guy

Whatever. She hates whites, but I don't fault anyone for being against racemixing. Coalburners deserve to get BTFO anyway.

>those flags
What's going on

She's chimping out about some fat mystery meat with blonde hair and blue eyes. This fat cunt is a mulatto herself, and is letting herself go. Blame a "white" woman because you like eating shortening right out of the can.

>section-ape

She's right.
Black men and black women belong together.

White women and white men belong together.

If more people had this attitude we could move towards segregation and then separation.

Stop taking the jewpill you see on almost every movie, tv show, netflix shit, and commercials.

>slutty white woman
cum dumpster of society.
>fat black sheboon
cum gutter of society

I did, first post, just giving people options

new system

This is the 4/10 wigger she's getting herself in a state about.

Niggers don't like half breeds. Use to work with a halfie and he even stated this.

aaahhhhaaaaaahhaaa

>Garcia
>she is a white woman

please Sup Forums help, i wanna make a comment like SHIIIT SIS STOP CRYING WHITE PUSSY SO GUD but it should be believable, what do i write?

she sys, she's half-irish, half-italian, last name is by marriage.

But yeah, she's not fully white.

A daily reminder black males wanting to fuck white females is an implicit admission of white superiority.

lose the "shiit" at the start and you're good to go, worldstarhiphop is a good source for how they tend to talk/write

I love how black woman claim they are stereotyped, as the "angry black woman".

Stereotype my ass.

Fuck this bitch, look at all the black women in the comments. Never met a black woman who isn't an angry hater

youtube.com/watch?v=qtgcRzsoVd4

Typical far left black supremacist chick that is mental for the BWC

she just needs to accept that blacks sre ugly on avg

the only good looking blacks are in East africa

nigger gonna nig.

Americans are really dumb. They spend decades telling blacks they're poor victims and educating white kids the same thing in universities. Now they're getting rekked, hated and even killed just for being white. The hatred in these twitter/youtube nogs is real. And it's unchecked. Americans can't even address it, since that would be racist. The US will have south africa tier massacres in a few decades' time

This video is making me feel like there's potential for a redpill operation on black women. They hate race mixing and generally want segregation. Could white men and negresses ally for common interest?

No one likes race traitors.

All of you are pathetic, this is how you fight race mixing you stupid fuck
>Liberal white women are taking black men away from black women while they are left alone raising their kids and broke on welfare
use black women to shame race mixers, but damn yall are way too fucking retarded
I would never thought I would see the day when Sup Forums would defend Tyrone "Where the white womyn at" Jackson and his gf Stacey "OMG blacks are so hot and have BBC" Smith.
Fucking cucks

Video very related
youtube.com/watch?v=igBFwS483Qk

salty af bae. dat ass dough. dis lit bitch be woke af. nigger culture permeating every aspect of society on fleek. twerk. thicc

sheer insanity

i hope she goes all Korryn Gaines so cops can sing her a lullaby

and that white liberal sellout whore needs to die too.

So if she defended white women fucking black men you would gladly give her views?

>Though I imagine if a bunch of black men wrote in her comments about how hot white woman are it would drive her crazy.

Why would we troll her? WE don't want racemixing either you idiot.

I honestly cant blame black men, black women are the most retarded trash. They are literally as ugly as gorillas.

He is right

HAHAHAHA

SHE LITERALLY CALLED OUT TALCUM X BY NAME

>Muthafuckin Talcum X
11/10

Yes we don't want racemixing. I love these "woke" blacks who call us cave beasts and think that they are jews.

Though they are wrong about many things they cause us more harm than the average nigger. The average nigger thirsts for white woman to the point that he rapes one when he gets rejected for too long.

Yes you can. A nigger should never feel like he can fuck with our people.

yeah she is based, and she is attacking some white liberal bitch who fucks black dudes and supports BLM, I dont why theese dumbfucks here are attacking her

funny how the halfbreed nigresses are the ones that push thatpro nigger bullshit the hardest.

At the 9:00 mark for reference

Shaun Luther King BTFO

She's at least racially aware

>DA GODDAMN DEVIL
This nigress's rage is hilarious.

Why does she have a T-Shirt with a white man on the front with culturally appropriated tattoos?

That's a fantastic argument lady.
Her posting that shit should mean her IP cancels her internet.

shouldn't we support her?

This is the white cavebecky she is referring to.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtEr-ZYUbBg

You all should look at this woman as an ally.

She isn't even white.

Except that Whites are the majority in the US, and have all the guns.

It's crazy how Sup Forums has something in common with her. Sup Forumsturds go apeshit when a white women goes for bbc.

WTF is this half black tranny talking about?

#bleachright

sounds like she's in need of a good whipping

lol, nigga got a point

>there is a white woman named Rubia Garcia

lol

>Black women get angrier at black men fucking white women than Sup Forums

Are interracial relationships actually the true red pill? Think about it, black make like 14% of the U.S population, so if every white person breed with a black person, and a white person breeds with the offspring etc. we will breed out black people in like 4 generations.

It would solve the crime and racial tensions in this country.

Sup Forums your duty is to PURIFY the negros genes with your superior white semen.

Shes an enemy of of our enemies.

"wigger" implies whiteness, you fahckin coont

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NIGGER

lol, she is a mulatto with blue eyes and talk about black empowerment. why is it that only mulatto or light skinned blacks who are into this black supremacy shit?

Forgot your kekistan flag, faggot

Can't be done, will only create a nation of octoroons or whatever which is brazil tier

Buh Buh blacks can't be racists against whites

Fake news.

This. Why the fuck are we defending niggers and coalburners?

Maybe if the ratio was 40/60.

But with 14% they can get bred out.

>mentions Talcom X

Could barely make it to 3 minutes. The way these people think, that there is a "system" that prefers people and thats the only reason why others are ahead and others are not. White supremacy is why whites are at the top, thats the only reason ya.... If you were to remove that, then everyone could be anything. Stupid niggers.

Saw the thumbnail and title for this on wshh, I was actually surprised they call her a racist

You don't breed out a population by breeding with them, you breed out a population by breeding in much larger numbers than them.

Yeah, it sure is a mystery why no one likes black women. Kek.

>dating westernized white women

Yall can have those conniving self entitled demon bitches.

No.
14% of PURE whites breed the niggers
Nowe we have a nation of 28% mulattos, like 40ish% pure whites and ~30% spics. Those 28% mulattos breed with 28% of pure whites and next generation is as follows

56% light mulattos (see quadroon), 16% pure whites, 30%ish spics.

See where this is going? I don't want to live in that country. Your plan sucks for us pure whites, sure it gets rid of niggers but it creates something mediocre which will never amount to greatness and beauty

Whites don't have to do anything. Blacks share a socioeconomic niche with hispanics and they tend to get displaced when they move in since hispanics are better organized as well as more tribal & territorial.

Mexicans and squatemalans basically do the same thing to blacks that asians do to whites in terms of taking over neighbourhoods.

And for some reason black/spic mixes are actually pretty good looking and more chill than either group on its own.

God, it must absolutely suck to be at the very bottom of the sexual market.

She's real good at trash talk.

Is that the CIA guy?

I'm 2:30 in. This is an example of an absolutely worthless human being. If she died tomorrow the world would be a better place. She produces nothing, she only consumes, and she can't think about anything higher or better than "fuckin' black men don't fuck me 'cause I'm a fat ugly black bitch."

Serious question: why would I hold her in any higher regard than an animal? A dog can be trained to defend my family. A cat can kill mice. Even fucking fish in an aquarium are nice to look at. What is this thing's purpose in this world? If I had a choice between saving a dog that would risk it's life to protect me and this angry, foul mouthed, ugly cunt, which should I save?

There are so many people in the modern world who simply need to die.

yeah, that's where I found it originally, I visit WSHH a lot, gives me insight to how the think

Some solace for you:

quillette.com/2017/06/14/are-liberals-dying-out/

Once they finish dying in their gay orgy we will be able to fix this

God, I want to whip this one so hard.

don't care enough to listen, if she's saying miscegenation is revolting, she is correct

>someone against race mixing
>a reason to troll her

are you retards serious ?

For you

you will be majority spic in 1 generation, fatty. it doesn't matter who you breed with

>libertarian flag
>spouts bullshit

What a surprise

>look at the comments
>bunch of black people avatars

IT'S FUCKING NIG CENTRAL IN THERE.

are you retarded? go and look at the numbers. once the boomers die out, whites are a minority.

They should not interfere with white couples reproducing. You have to sterilize the monkeys so that we have less disgusting animals like them in the market.

Calls out race mixing niggers
Calls out Talcum X
Calls out white wiggers who promote niggers and fight for niggers

I know she is a racist anti white but she's better than the SJW faggots

Can somebody please with access please log in to a Adolf Hitler account and comment the following on this video:

"I originally came to tell you animals that the day of the rope is nigh, but now I oddly find myself sympathetic to your segregationist cause. I suppose I will have to walk and chew gum at the same time."

one of the comments under her video on WSHH.:

5 reasons Black Woman stay MAD ASF:

1) Absent Father's so removed from them that they wouldn't even pay a visit to the hospital if they were in LABOR

2) Black Men see them as "A quick Nut" but see all other races of woman as "BAE" Material.

3) They lack the ability to GROW HAIR

4) Their BROTHER got all the Attention growing up

5) Grew up poor and remain poor cuz black men refuse to live with them... Or pay child support.

A Black Bitches Daily Routine...

1. Wake up at 3:30 (PM!)

2. TAKE A SHIT

3. EAT PEACH COBLER AND TUB OF CHOCOLATE CAKE

4. BITCH

5. MOAN

6. COMPLAIN

7. WATCH JERRY SPRINGER MAURY CHEATERS AND DOCTOR PHIL

8. SHIT AGAIN

9. FEED 5 KIDS CEREAL FOR DINNER

10. HARASS ONE OF FIVE BABBIES FATHER

11. USE 14" INCH VIBRATOR

12. SLEEP

As a black dude, it does. It really does.

i blame the hip hop

FUGGGGGGGGG!
>benis