How can it still be light outside at around 10PM yet the Sun will still rise at around 3AM...

How can it still be light outside at around 10PM yet the Sun will still rise at around 3AM? I've always wondered about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndlQNicOeso
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The set it on fast forward to to to freeze out the pesky slopes.

Flag checks out.

>file name checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=ndlQNicOeso

Flatearthers BTFO!

in the summer the earth is tilted more towards the sun in the northern hemisphere so the farther north you are the longer the days

That doesn't make any sense. The Earth would tip all the way over into the sun and head in like a space missile.

its called living in a northern climate

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

It is the jews my friend!

Tilting =/= trajectory dipshit

Why would the sun pull over the north pole if it weren't pulling in the entire earth?

It would be so cool to live in Sweden and experience the extremes. Where I live at the perihelion the sun sets around 4 or 4:30. I love when it's nice and dark in the morning because it's more peaceful and fewer people are out. Less jarring than waking up to brightness and chaos. With day/night extremes each season has a more distinct feel.

You have to be trolling
THE SUN IS NOT GOING OVER THE NORTH POLE, ITS RAYS ARE

>he thinks the magnetosphere refracts the sun's rays over to the north pole

Some dumb fucks on this board.

Ok, are you insinuating the Earth is flat mate?

He's trolling you and you're too stupid to realize it

Mate,

I don't think refraction works over a flat disc m80m8.

What I'm saying is that the constant speed-up-slow-down of the revolvement of the earth needed to put a longer day on one side of it is the reason why your car is never where you parked it -- they slide around from the jolt of the speed change.

Def troll. No-one that stupid would be able to spell 4chin

It's true in my mind >_>

10/10

I think it would be pretty neat to live in Barrow Alaska with those 60 day polar nights.

So cozy.

I hope your a troll...

What's the best and fastest debunking of flat earth?

Go out into space and film the entire Earth with a GoPro, live, without fisheye lens distortion. Don't just point it at the horizon in a fixed position, wave it around all over the place.

Not an argument.

Climb over a cliff and look at the sea
????
Profit

how can the moon still be up even when the sun is out? I've always wondered about this

It's usually not. Notice you you don't see it during the day? It goes 'round the back during the night except when other planets pull it to the front.

The moon doesn't give a shit about the position of the sun, m8. It spends roughly 12 hours above the horizon, and when the position of the moon and the sun are far enough apart you can see it.

OP's pic is impossible, though. The sun could not be in that position and still result in the Earth casting that shadow on the moon.

Chariot pulling it goes faster in the summer when the sun is hot

Yeah it's flat

no its like a track, during summer it has a tighter circle so we have more total sunlight during the day

it is cold during the winter because the sun is physically further away, not because of "tilt of the axis"

Don't question the narrative like the good little goym you are

Aphelion is in July, so winter should be just around the corner, right?

I read this book and I will never go back Mr. norvege

Go on, Copernicus. I sense Pasta potential in this thread.

The Earth spins faster during summer.

Tell me you're joking, please.