Really makes you think

> We live in a world where trained cops can panic and act on impulse but untrained civilians must remain calm with a gun in their face

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GJxWF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

powerful

really made me thunk OP. your life partner must be proud

who is the bitch in the picture?

>nigger tells you he has a gun
>reaches for pockets
>you yell for him to stop
>keeps reaching for pockets

That was a reasonable response by the police. I'm white and when I get pulled over I keep both hands on the steering wheel and only reach for my glove box to get my proof of insurance and registration when asked. I understand that digging around in my car as the cop is approaching the car will only make him think I'm hiding drugs or reaching for a gun.

More like:
>We now live in a world where undomesticated niggers can chimp out and act on impulse but trained cops/civilians must remain calm with a gun in their face

archive.is/GJxWF

wow powerful

dindu logic

>we live in a world where we can ignore anyone with a nose ring

this

Welcome to the civilised world nigger where we have law and order and respect that order, if you dont like go the fuck back to the jungle and continue to throw sticks at the moon

WOW...This is so Courageous

I see no problem with this honestly.

We live in a world where niggers can rape and murder white kids while liberals cheer them on for being heroes.

We live in a world where muslims litter our streets with corpses and if you propose actually doing something about it you're considered 'racist'.

VERY

The cop ASKED him to present ID
He said it was in his pocket
Gets shot anyway

They're chimping out because they're being murdered by people who wear the words "To Protect and Serve"

He followed the law to the letter and died for it you limey fuck

Snit that a blue pill /pol put out there?

You see no problem with a society that murders its citizens indiscriminately?

You expected racists to be honest?

I don't care how many niggers cops kill

>no tax for blacks
they're sing some niggers death as an excuse not to pay taxes

Why are lawful niggers not mad at the niggers stealing, raping and murdering, thus making them all look like thieves, rapists, and murderers? Why is it always someone else's fault?
Oh yeah. Race card 4 gibs program.

A nigger

I wouldn't mind this stuff if it wasn't so limited to only protecting blacks. They still believe that 'white privilege' makes whites bulletproof.

That's exactly what the police are doing. Protecting and serving us by eliminating the Nig-nogs

>no tax for blacks
Hahahahahaha..... like Nig-nogs pay taxes. Funny!

Just some excuse not to pay taxes so they can have more ebt money to trade for alcohol and weed

Cops panic attack = Cop is shooting in selfdefence

Civilians must remain calm = Not hitting/threatening the cop

>they're being murdered by people who wear the words "To Protect and Serve"

And almost all of those "murders" were performed in self defense. Castille is arguably an exception, but a court ruled against him. Rioting isn't going to change that decision. Neither is yelling at white people that America is actually Africa and that the Mississippi River is actually the Nile.