Germany beloved in Europe

The Pew Research Centre study released on Thursday showed that 71 percent of respondents outside of Germany had a favourable view of Germany, compared to 21 percent who had an unfavourable opinion of the Bundesrepublik.

The survey polled almost 10,000 people from France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Greece was the one outlier to the Germany love-in. Seventy-six percent of respondents in the birthplace of democracy said they had an unfavourable attitude towards Berlin. But traditional German rival the Netherlands felt very differently - 93 percent of the Dutch said they felt positively about their larger eastern cousin.

thelocal.de/20170616/europeans-see-germany-favourably-but-think-it-has-too-much-power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41tgeLtIzlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest
youtube.com/watch?v=ncNaW8g0Mg4&t=250s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We hate you too Greeks!

fuck this union , well more like 4th reich

They asked 50 retards in every liberal college they could find

My math teacher always said, statistics is a whore

>Spain
>71%

We love you too! Siempre como la culebra!

>Siempre como la culebra!
i dont understand that

If only it was the 4th reich
papa hitler the second would make things right

If that were true why does greece hate us so much ?

I wonder what kind of bullshit selection they made when generating that statistics.

If Germany values the union above their own fucking existence and the existence of ALL countries in Europe, then they are imperialist left wing SJW.

colleges are shut down in greece, as is everything else
ive been there last year
it's a state of anarchy

wtf I love Greeks now
btw I was whole day outside in Warsaw and no one asked me about this, nice polls, angela

>i dont understand that
Well, you are probably too young then.

youtube.com/watch?v=41tgeLtIzlw

>If that were true why does greece hate us so much ?

Because you fucked them over, like you fuck over ALL European countries that trust you.
EU IS CANCER.

No sane human being likes the EU.

they're dumb commies
ily fren

kek no

Greece would do best just to pay German politicans to govern it. They are their own biggest enemy. Corrupt politicians and state services is the main problem.

THIS! And democrats are the real rayciss! Don't forget that Nazis are just right wing es jay doubleyuhs xDDd

>ily fren

perhaps its a good thing you got fucked over. We should wall you in with your fucking refugees.

we already had to liberate greece twice from your "superior governance"
third times the charm? ehehheheh :3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest

no one likes germany dude, they like the money.

>If only it was the 4th reich
Then everyone would hate us. Watch the start.

youtube.com/watch?v=ncNaW8g0Mg4&t=250s

It puzzles me why people would like Germany.
I suppose it's for the efficiency and German engineering meme.

EU = new USSR

Nono we did not fuck them over, From the start we were against greece joining the euro. France and Italy talked us into it as we were absolutly sure that their numbers to get in were fake.

Huge discussions on TV back then.

But then greece joined. And finally had a currency that was worth a damn. And they started taking out loans. Loans that they knew were impossible to pay back.

Then their economy crashed and forced other states to back their loans. And now they complain.

I am sorry but Germany did nothing wrong. We warned everyone that this scenario might happen.

Greece should have never gotten the euro. The guidelines are there for a reason. Its not about the wealth its about discipline. Fucking slovakia can act responsibly, why cant greece.

Bullshit
Ask the people about it
You are as "favorable" asT*rks

>THIS! And democrats are the real rayciss! Don't forget that Nazis are just right wing es jay doubleyuhs xDDd

When a million more refugees are welcomed into Germany, what are you going to do ?
What about the next "crisis", famine in Africa.
What about the poor starving children of South America.
What about when the next tsunami hits the coast of Asia ?

I'm looking forward to you realising that the union does not give a flying fuck about you little people, you're cannon fodder, worthless plebs.

When you're out of work and can't afford your own food because of massive competition and phd req, when the government have taken away pensions and social services because they can no longer afford to keep them going.

When most of Germany lies starving on the ground, will you Then understand the danger of unchecked immigration ?

This board has become retarded. You are the proof.

And Germans hate the Turks

>It puzzles me why people would like Germany.
>I suppose it's for the efficiency and German engineering meme.

We are extremely likable people. We are polite, efficient, always pay our debts and never complain. We are never corrupt and never lie. Of course most people love us.

Australia, that's because they are Turks.

>Greece should have never gotten the euro

Nobody should have gotten the Euro, fucking worthless play-money. It's going to fall due to inflation soon enough.
Very little industry and production and a market reliant on housing and the constant flow of refugees will do that ;-)

Then it's byebye to smilyfaces for the german sjw's from all the other countries of the union.

we couldn't stop them from coming in and they are starving in cages
not our fault other countries let them in

nice ((((research)))) you conducted

>Scheuble
>VW
>Deutsche bank
>EU agricultural policies and industrial tradings

LOL you guys are corrupt as fuck

>Nobody should have gotten the Euro, fucking worthless play-money.

Yet its worth more than the dollar. Unless you are implying that all paper fiat is worthless.

Its not your fault.

I would have loved you, if it wasn't for EU, Schengen and the EEA.

>be germany
>gets destroyed completely
>goes back to be europe leader in less than a century

why are krauts so obviously superior to the rest of europe ?

>Poland
>69% see us favourable
>Britain
>72% fucking percent
Damn. Looks like these Poles and Brits here really don't represent the majority

Only because of the welfare system. Like seriously, 80% of all turks are on welfare and still commit most of the crimes. If you would like the country you are in you wouldn't do such bullshit

>polls
>globalist polls

No thanks Hans, i'm not falling for that shit.

While we are superior this superiority is not used for something good right now.

WW2 was about getting a parasite into the brain of the aryan race

>Poland
>69%

wtf i love germany now

>We are extremely likable people. We are polite, efficient, always pay our debts and never complain. We are never corrupt and never lie. Of course most people love us.
Yeah you're nice but you're basically Sweden.
Actually that's a good way of looking at it.
You're the nice guy. Liked, but not respected. Your harmless, as Jordan Peterson would say. And harmlessness doesn't actually mean you're nice, it just means you can do nothing bad because you're too weak and beta to.

He is accurate though. Any logical progression of the current policies is going to equal bad news for you. And it's getting worse. Seeds are already planted watch what weeds will grow

The only thing I like about Germany is their cars. That's it

>Hitler declared a world war

kek, your cartoonish understanding of history fits you well, good goy.

>Greece was the one outlier to the Germany love-in. Seventy-six percent of respondents in the birthplace of democracy said they had an unfavourable attitude towards Berlin.

Kek

Pay denbts you fucking gyros

>not our fault other countries let them in

Well, they are subject to EU's policy on immigration.
No union = no immigration and financial problems for Greece or any other country. You could secure your own coast, but that's never going to happen because the rich would be pissed because their outsourced wares might be taxed.

>Poland
>69%
WHO THE FUCK DID THEY ASK HERE? SOME FAGGOTS FROM SILESIA?

debt, unemployment and massive inmigration from third world countries are ruining our countries, what do you expect Hans?

No he is not because my post was ironic. Only an utter retard would not get this.

>typing some spergy litany because you didnt get the irony
>not retarded

pick only one

EU is for fags

(geographic location)

Absolutely digusting. I don't want to be loved. I want to be feared.

>HERE
>hides flag

Ok, there Turk, whatever you say.

I think Greece should be kicked out of the Euro desu. It cheated its way in in the first place.

Greeks were pensioned at age 52 and it was common to take the pension of familiar members who died 20 years ago by just not declaring their death. It was insane to think they could do well with the Euro. But on the other hand the Greek government paid Goldman Sachs to doctor their statistics.

Suck my dick, bitch xD

>You're the nice guy. Liked, but not respected.
Who cares if you are respected, if everyone has to do what we say?

Fuck you

Fixed it for (you)

>Yeah you're nice but you're basically Sweden.

Exactly.
Being nice does not imply being oblivious to politics and its effect on society.

Didn't meant to quote you, but fuck you anyway

>Your harmless, as Jordan Peterson would say. And harmlessness doesn't actually mean you're nice, it just means you can do nothing bad because you're too weak and beta to.
Sooo people think we're harmless, but also think we have too much power in the EU.
So we're powerfully harmless?

Refugees have nothing to do with it, and lets not pretend that east asian currency is even half flexible despite housing a third of the worlds industrial output. The reality is that there isn't an economy that can rival the EU's joint value, so the euro was never going to be a competitive currency and foreign investment is impossible. All the EU can do is borrow, bail and inflate.

Fuck my cucked country.
I hate germs

We won't be paying anything back to the globalist kikes

This may count as an argument in France when you discuss being lazy with your coworkers in your 3h lunch break and bitch about your inhumane 35h week but not on this board.

Bring an argument or shut your baguette hatch

i love that germany is now the most powerful country in the world and leader of the free world. fuck dump and i wish a painful death to all republicans!

Yes you will you lazy rat.

>live well over your standards for years
>borrow money from other people
>waste it
>be corrupt greazy Greek
>"WHY ARE WE POOR FUCKING GERMANS"

>Tfw EUtards won't let us retire at 52 anymore
i want my free gibs

I understand. You should keep the money leave euro, make a new currency. Nobody can stop you.

(((Scheuble)))
(((VW)))
(((Deutsche Bank))))
((((EU agricultural policies and industrial tradings)))

Hate the game, not the gamer you retard

Not my debt, EUkins

people like you are the proof that Greece isnt a white country anymore.

I know that there are hard working Greeks but you ruin all their honest work by allowing corruption. You know that I am right.

I also dont get why Greeks want to stay in the Euro while they pretend hating us.

I just quoted 70% of your GDP. Without it you are Poland tier.

Not surprising given the recent election results in Holland and France. Europeans seem perfectly content being Germany's bitch in the anti-democratic EUSSR.

>too much power
You guys can't even make trade deals without UN approval.
You have zero power.

Respect for Germany!

neither are you, Ahmud
We tried to leave but you cucks won't let us. Also, SYRIZA are EU puppets

Germany must burn to the ground, the german mutts exiled to the four cardinal directions

from the ashes a new european order will rise

you get so many pensioncuts and taxincreases to pay it back with. we win you lose!

AfD wants Greece to leave because they know it is your only chance

once you are in, you don't get out
drachma would be worth less than toilet paper
we would have food, oil, and medicine shortages
even the far-left is starting to realize this
paying the debt is our best option (even long-term)

>Fixed it for (you)

hehe

I'm always dead serious about this shit because I give Europe another 3-4 years before the road to federalization has began. And then its going to take a civil war to break free, and that Will happen with the current sentiments towards the union.

Corruption always find a way, and we're talking about a lot of money. What the European commissioners dont understand because they never conduct actual research is the state of the macroeconomy.

Rising household debts.
More and more local businesses closing down because of declining sales
Tighter competition for educated jobs.
Lower quality of wares and services because of outsourcing.
Rising external immigration.

And that's troubling for most EU countries whose whole economy is relying on either tourism or redistribution, and with most of the wealth invested in housing inside the Eurozone.
It always hits the rural areas first, but eventually (when it is too late to fix) it hits the cities.
I feel like we're being ran into the gutter by a bunch of cocaine addicts in Brussels just eating away at the money without ever giving Anything back.

Fucking Europe is so shit. I hope every Euro-nigger is replaced by Muslims.

>without UN approval.
wud?

>tax increases
noone pays them anyway, taxation is theft
>We win you lose
By the tiem all the money is repaid, you won't be a white nation anymore anyway
No, AfD want us to leave because they are sick of paying our pensions. LUckily for us they will never win
PAY MY PENSION

well its funny that you dumb turkrat just proved to me personally that you arent white. Saying much about you, nothing about me. Disgusting rat, go sink yourself

How is that 70% you moron. Please break down the numbers.

Because your empire is built on the goodwill of those around you. Unfortunately, you've been burning that goodwill a running pace, and brexit is a result of that.

People may listen to you now, because they don't really mind what you tell them, but the minute you push them too far, you will fall like a house of cards.

Lutsch einen Schwanz Negerbub
Hat dein Vater zu hart zugelangt?

We are america you faggot. We are what makes the US a worthwhile country.

So can we put to bed the meme that Brits hate the Germans for good?

~BREXIT is about the EU, not Germany or France etc or Europe

we love you stupid cunts

You are harmless; your backward ass retarded policies are not. I can have an asinine boss and think he's a good guy, and doesn't mean any harm. At the end of the day, I don't want to take orders from him.

>Because your empire is built on the goodwill of those around you.
Wrong, our reign over Europe is built on economic might. That is all. We don't care if we have any goodwill whatsoever.

Posting on a bangladeshi turban weaving board won't reverse your demographics, Kraut

leaving the Euro + debt cut would work if you had done your homework in regards to corruption and efficiency. I can only read news articles, has it changed to the better in the last 9 years?