Why is it ok to be racist towards white people but not any other race?

Why is it ok to be racist towards white people but not any other race?
instagram.com/p/BVfgQAenru6/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because western whites allow, encourage and finance anti white racism.

No other race is this self hating

The video you posted showed a white man being racist are you retarded?

alowing someone to get away with calling you a racist/ say theyre race is being held back is racist. If you didnt believe it were true youd correct them.

Its quite simple when someone isolates your race in a conversation just do the same back.

You're holding me back because your white

>racist: heres some help (aka youre right)

> non-racist: youre holding yourself back bc your black fuck off.

The video literally has a white man admitting to calling a black man a nigger.

Black man filming is taking it all pretty well desu.

OP is a fucking retard

nobody besides western whites cares about not being racist. Literally all other ethnicities just put themselves first. Thats your problem

The post-modernist/Marxist redefinition of racism means that whites can never be the victims of it because non-whites are, by that new definition, automatically inferior. Yes, it's ironic. No they either don't notice, or do and are pushing it for political gain.

MUH PEEPLE UF COOLER

You can't be racist toward whites

Merdicans, why don't you repeal affirmative action, put caps on welfare and stop section 8 housing nonsense? Seems like if you do all that these problems will just take care of themselves. What you're doing now is just helping to perpetuate this idiocy.

Believe me, some are trying. Not enough, but they're trying.

You need to try harder. Because they think their behavior is being rewarded and they don't see any reason to improve.

It's not. But a certain (((demographic))) is pushing the idea through strategic positions.

Whites aren't s race plus the white race has tormented other races for centuries

Who is doing barbaric tortures right now, this very minute, as you read this post? Black criminals and Black Africans.

Who has a history of unashamed barbarity and primitivism? Black criminals and black Africans.

Who incites radical hatred against ANYONE who isn't black, DAILY, by every possible media vehicle? Blacks.

Fuck off with this bait bullshit motherfucker.

You wouldn't know this because you don't have any blacks in Poland, but blacks hate each other more than they hate whites.

Yeah whites are shit

Haha this.

Why are so many normies here?

>The video literally has a white man admitting to calling a black man a nigger.
Oh no, how terrible.

Did you just say "Haha this" to your own shitty post, are you a legit stupid nigger? There's a thing called ID, welcome to Sup Forums

As gypsies here you guys just act like people from the past. I mean, from the primitive past. Can't you non-whites just be rational? I mean, some of my friends are black, but holy shit they're not that deeply retarded.

Also good bait if you are non-tumblr and white

Niggers can kill whites. Whites are too pussy whipped to do anything to us.

Faggot

>some of my friends are black

It's called being civilised, it's a white thing so you wouldn't understand

White genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger NIGGER nigger

Because whitey is the devil and must be eradicated. DIE OUT SLOW AND PAINFULLY WHITE MAN, WE ARE COMING FOR YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!

Leftists want to change the meaning of racism to mean bias applied by a ruling class in this case a race (marx-lite)

Obviously they are wrong but i dont need to call you a racist to call you a horrid person that i dont want to know

For some reason leftys seem to thing because they 'cant be racist' to white people they also cant be a huge cunt that no one likes