Hmm, what would you have done in this situation?

Hmm, what would you have done in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/mike-pence-indiana-disability-abortion/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What Hitler would've done.

>keeping a potato
what a cuck

can't doctors spot downs syndrome pre-natally now?

Yes, but this is a slide thread.

Would raise him to be a powerlifter

Bitch taking the easy way out instead of upholding her obligation. Damn right divorce her.

A woman who can't even love what she has given birth to, is not a human being.

probably not have divorced her, I know why it would seem like a "solution" but the kid will need a mom even if you disagree with her on serious issues

Good on that lady.

WOW AMAZING FACT!! :3

Smacked the shit out of her. Producing a god damn downie dropping is like burning a nine month roast.

That lady was a fucking keeper. I'd get rid of it too, its a failed attempt and it should be legal to euthanize it.

Yes but cuckservatives have made aborting downies illegal.

>i jizzed this retarded thing out of my dick therefore it is perfect

This. Use that tard strength!

I'd put the baby down.

>not killing it before its born
Why are christians so fucking stupid?

hardly a cuck when he dumped the girl, you're a fucking down syndrome clearly
the cuck move would have been to stay with the girl and abandon your child

This is why you don't marry girls older than mid-20s, after 35 women start shitting downies, before that you're safe.

Combine this with childless females going baby-crazy in their mid 30s and it's a recipe for disaster.

Fuck you memelords, he's a good guy.
Abortion is one thing, but abandoning a needy child and leaving it with the state is another.

cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/mike-pence-indiana-disability-abortion/index.html
What the literal fuck?!?! I thought you were joking!

What the shit is wrong with these idiots? I haven't seen a Down syndrome baby in my state in 20 years since they made the neonatal test.

Why the fuck would they do this?

I would have asked for an abortion before he was born.

They also use the fact that blacks get more abortions as an argument AGAINST it.

Cuckservatives are traitors and scum of the highest order.

Takes after his dad.

tested at the right time and falcon punched my wife down the stairs as soon as we found out that the lump on the back of his neck was too thick...

(Plus my wife would have voluntarily swan dived)

They also fund "charities" to Africa that tell people condoms, birth control and abortions are "evil". Then they fuck over their agriculture by giving out free food.

These people are evil. They enjoy suffering while acting like they are "good people". they fucking aren't.

>down syndrome
>after she gave birth

Wow the parents must be retarded too. Downs is one of the things they check for routinely in prenatal screening.

95% of all Downies in Europe are aborted before this is an issue.

because they realize that if fetuses are human life, then there is no difference between killing a retard in the womb versus outside of the womb

otherwise you're just not being consistent

>Hmm, what would you have done in this situation?

Killed the kid. People should not be forced to take care of retarded children. Seriously. It's wasting peoples lives taking care of something that will amount to nothing.

Especially now more than ever since you cant even give the retards jobs cleaning McDonald's toilets.

JENNY. MY MOTHER GOTS THE DIVORCE

That prenatal test can be done in the early first trimester. Not exactly a "baby".

Who wants a broken product?

it is if you believe human life starts at conception

While I support early abortions when defects are certain and apparent, once a child has been born it is an innocent life. I would have done exactly as he had and gladly fulfilled my moral duty and obligation. Fuck the woman for taking the easy way out.

But we should kill retards outside the womb, they are a drain on resources and provide nothing in return, plus they are disgusting.

Not all life is valuable.

The only times I am for abortion:

>In the case of rape
>in the case of genetic disorders
>in the case of the kid being non-white

Sure, and I can give a flying fuck about aborting a predetermined retard fetus.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

>subversion is so effective western society devalues life this much

Ideally they would have aborted early, but there is no denying the child is now a living human. Thus he is afforded just and fair treatment.

Yeah because putting down a retard who is on the level of a vegetable is the same as killing a healthy human. This is the same type of bullshit when liberals says that "black are human, just like you or me".

The woman does not have the right to bring a child into this world without the mans approval.

and that's a more logically consistent position than being against abortion unless its aborting retards

Aborted the downey.

lmao this shit got called before there were enough replies to make this a slide thread

but yeah this is a slide thread

He had a woman that didn't want to raise a potato, so he dumped that and decided to raise a potato.

He could have just had another.

>down a retard who is on the level of a vegetable is the same as killing a healthy human

it really is unless you don't value retard life in general, which is a position you can have if you want

the point is that if you believe fetuses are human life, you're being inconsistent if you're for killing retards in the womb, but completely against it once they're out of the womb

It's the same reason I support the death penalty, these people (retards, serial murderers and rapists and other irredeemable criminals) will never amount to anything more than a blight on society. If only we could do it with a bullet on the spot and not with million-dollar drugs after 15 years on death row.

I'd have had the fetus checked for it while it was still a fish larvae.

Still, he did the right thing. If the baby is born you can't take that shit back. Good for him for being a man of character. Fuck his wife. She'd toss him away too before he knew it.

fpbp

I would have wanted to find out quickly so we could scramble the brains and move on. Drain on my money and their livlihood

I am pretty much pro-life and find this disgusting.

I would have agreed.

>muh life begins at conception

Good for him

ABORT

It's a biologic fact.

ahahahaha hes another yellowfever fag

Then let's just kill retards then, shall we?

In my opinion abortion should be always available. Theres always a reason for an abortion and any reason is good enough. Why would we want a child in this world to suffer because his parents are too poor to take care of him or are some crazy alcoholics or junkies.

>Jews hating other Jews

What's the problem

Only retarded liberals themselves are against offing retards.

So is Down syndrome.

And?

Blame the Jews for giving me a kid with Downs.

Raise him in a cage, feed him nothing but raw steak and train him to fight mandigos to the death...

Don't take raising a Down syndrome lightly and act like Jesus will be there to help.

Fetus that will be born with disabilities and will become a net drain on society should be aborted.

Refuse to name the baby and leave it in the wilderness

she should have aborted before carrying the kid full term.

Eugenic abortions = the right way

- raising a kid is expensive
- raising a kid eats time

Quality of life issue for the parents. Eugenics is logical.

Historically, people killed their sick kids or let them die. It was too much work caring for a sick kid.

Abortion is the new infanticide.

Don't inject religion into an argument where it has no place.

then fuck it, abort Down syndrome babies.

i see what you did there

Your life is going to be living hell raising a retard down syndrome cuke. All of your money, medical bills are going to be INSANE, and not to mention time or effort. Literally EVERY person you come across is going to say "Oh, that's YOUR retard?" and it'll be handed participation trophies in sports and academics just so it can feel gud. It'll never feel the joy of running track and actually winning, it'll never feel the joy of competing academically at high standards, it'll just be something sucking money out of your wallet for eternity, then be placed on disability or some bullshit "jobs for retards" program after you pass, probably lucky to score a spot at fast food. Not to mention, it's HIGHLY unlikely to reproduce, and if it does, let's hope it can wipe its ass first.

If you ever built a name for yourself, it will literally be ERASED and uncounted for, everyone will secretly mock you and your ENTIRE FAMILY for it.

My dad gave birth to a retarded 1st son. He has the IQ level of a 7 year old, and he's 25. He thinks the house is something or else something else, and walks around with his ass out trying to "pick up girls", his sisters. He's basically just a big, overweight whiney bitch who wants the attention. Literally, every year on my birthday he gets arrested because it's the one day not about him. rofl

My poor father was a veteran, high school football & track all-star in the entire STATE, and now he pretty much sits at home all day, because he can't stand how normal people treat him for his retard. People tried to give it's sisters a hard time in school, but we just had to beat the shit out of them.

>YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME OMG

Tested for this in the 1st trimester and aborted the fucker before it came to this.

>raise your son despite his condition
>get praised as a real man
>years later find out that he's just half Chinese
>the mother is white

Abort every child that will have a mental of physical deformity. They will never live a normal life and will be a drain to society as a whole.

Naw, killing innocent humans is pretty unethical

thats a pretty cute potato i must admit

too bad it will always look like that but with a mans body

Kekked

I'd probably give it up for adoption, I am not in any position to care for a retarded baby, I would feel deeply ashamed of myself, but I would try to provide for the child financially and emotionally when available. Basically I'd try to have it be the black sheep that is hidden by the über rich family in Hollywood movies.

Oh wow.
> This is the good thing to be general public (white males) be like this and (we will imply) you are the good, high value person.

I thought they were for abortion?
If she had known she would not have carried the child to term.

I stand with her! (Anyone got her number?)

Ask myself WWHD (what would Hitler do) then orphan the bastard and try again

>my biggest child worry is having a Downy with a woman who wants to keep it
>This guy throws his smart wife away because HE wants to keep it

I remember a nigger with down syndrome lived in my area and me & my friends would often hang out with him. He had like 23 made up girlfriends and would often to into people's houses just eating their food until he got kicked out

This, I would have just tried again

He's probably a fuckin oven dodger

Assuming this isn't pasta, your father sounds like an aweful parent. My neighbors treated their downy son like the rest of their children. He completed community college and is a working member of society now. Toughen up

pretty much this

You don't have to provide for the kid if you don't want it. Don't sign the birth certificate and divorce her and the child. She produced a downy so her womb is rotten. Call me a nigger if you want but I feel like this guy does

It would've been aborted before it came to this. No more downies.

Wait...are you shooting the whore or the potato?

this is the only male that managed to impregnate his wife, surprisingly its not tyrone son,
she says she wants to abort your potato
but you are unsure that the next one will be yours
so you file a divorce and takes he potato for yourself.

Nah, the rest of us obtained full-ride scholarships to every school in the state. I myself graduated in the top 200 seniors in my class. This retard LOVES going to prison, he's always worried when he CAN go. Last I heard, the inmates shoved soap bars up his ass, and he LOVED it. He walks around with his ass out of his pants practicing mating calls to inmates everyday. I did love it when he caught himself on fire when the police were over at my house; poured lighter fluid on himself and lit up like a 500 lb marshmellow running down the street. Even the sheriff just stood there and watched.

>awful parent
Goodbye, cuckface.

I'd give the child away. It would break my heart that I'd even have a child with downsyndrome.

I would skipped along with her to the abortion clinic. Fuck raising a potato. You cuckservatives go raise a potato and post on facebook how much of a blessing it is.

>He completed community college and is a working member of society now. Toughen up

I knew my degree was worthless, but god damn it really hurts when you put it like that.

>>in the case of genetic disorders
>>in the case of the kid being non-white
>being this redundant

Abort mission, divorce bitch with rotten puss and then find an Arian with working parts and try again

>filed for divorced
>ed
also their doctors should have been able to inform the parents well in advance of this development (or lack thereof)