Washington Post pushing for breaking up Spain

WP is pushing, Soros style, for destroying the Spanish nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
fortune.com/2015/01/30/spain-catalonia-independence-taxes-economy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_lists_of_Spanish_autonomous_communities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you give me a quick rundown on this situation?

Why the fuck are you even reading the WP, you moorish faggot?

IIRC Catalonia is basically meme territory owned by Spain that border near France and they wish they wuz frawgs and shieeettt so they now want to go independent.

Us Basque people deserve independence too. When will our time come?

ah ok.

Yes, good goy. Let's destroy the fabric of native European identities to work toward the homogenization of a European culture that the Third World can thoroughly destroy.

Independentists are butthurt for being part o Spain. As anything that damages sovereign states the left supports it.
The Soros connection is real the Soros foundation in Spain is staffed by Catalonian independentists.

We deserve independence too

based nationalist catalonians xD

>spain wants to get out of spain

see, yuros hate each other too much to have a european union

This will never happen ETA have disarmed in defeat just like the IRA did.

Fuck the((((((( WP ))))))))

What economy does Catalonia have? At least the Scottish have oil

Would America be so bold to finance some new ETA to stir things up in span just like they do everywhere else?

paella, bullfighting and human pyramids.

It's funny how the Left is for the right to secede and "self-determination" as long as it's not a conservative red state in the U.S.

When can northern California - the state of Jefferson - be free of the nutjobs in the California state legislature?

If it's any consolation, you can have Puerto Rico, if you want it.

I will take your Puerto Rico in exchange for our separatists.
Deal?

Workers from other regions trying to revitalize their dead industry that can't compete with Europe

If the majority of the people there want to leave then you should let them.

The EU wants a bunch of small countries along the lines of luxembourg or belgium that aren't individually powerful enough to throw their weight around. Also, Catalonians are perpetual cucks. They were literal anarchists and communists during the spanish war. They're a bunch of atheist libfags and "artists" nowadays. Nothing but cancer.

Hopefully soon brother. EUSKAL HERRIA!

>spain needs to
Something tells me the next few words will have nothing to do with spains actual needs.

I think you're confused with Basque country.

In any case any region should be allowed to leave whenever they like.
Don't want your country to break up, then treat your citizens better.

You think we would rape Groningen in the ass like we do if they could leave?

Only if they are Basque and get sent to Elko, Boise or Fresno.

>In any case any region should be allowed to leave whenever they like.
No

So these separatists are just a bunch of butthurt leftists?

>Hopefully

All non-europeans want to break up eu countries and break up the EU itself (brexit)

The Soviet dream is unfolding in front of our eyes

The EU opposes any regions splitting off.

They strongly opposed the Scottish independence for example.

Yup. These were the same faggots that bought into the anarcho-communist meme back in the 1930s. They went around installing gommunism, tearing down everything related to the church, and shooting anyone who "owned the means of production"

Quite the Opposite.
Is funny how leftist always advise you exactly the opposite of what is best for you as what you actually "need". They know what is better for you better than you!

Why, too scared California and New York tell you to get lost, bankrupting the 48 flyover states?

I hope that these weren't the same faggots saying Brexit shouldn't happen.

>the organization that wants a european superstate wants a bunch of small states in europe

But they said "need" as is "must", not as in "requires".

I don't get this issue at all. Why do they want independence? Are they genetically different to the rest of Spain or something? Quick rundown required.

>the liberal and muslim capital of spain
>hates spain
>still votes and seriously influences spanish election

Other than finical reasons, why the fuck would you actually want Catalonia to stay in spain if you're spanish? It's like the commies who want california to leave the US, if it was ever actually possible i'd push for it to happen.

Of course they are.
No frontiers but Catalonian and Basque ones.

Meant for

Make México Mayan Again!

This sort of thing is a trial run for their future Calexit strategy.Watch for legacy media to start pushing these sort of secessionist ideas more and more.

REEEEEEEEEE STOP FUCKING AROUND MY PRECIOUS ANCESTRAL MEDITERRANEAN LANDS

Faggot

>Why do they want independence?

Because Madrid is a corrupt 3rd world shithole that taxes the productive regions into poverty without ever giving anything back.

Come on dude. Think about this for a second. If the countries in the EU are all individually very weak, then they can't throw around their weight to oppose the EU that they're part of.

Spain would go bankrupt without Catalonia. Same as the US without California

Low effort bait.

I thought Washington Post was against nationalism, holy shit

Catalonia will not be a etnhostate, but a corner of spain full of swj, invaders and progressive retards.

I wont oppose a traditionalist state in Catalonia but def not this.

No u

They unironically have none. There's a big meme about them being the only producers in Spain and the government just steals from Catalan's through taxes. The reality is that all the industry in Spain is not in Catalonia and the only thing they really have is tourism. I hope they secede and get fucked hard. They are also the biggest SJW's in Spain constantly flooding the country with more niggers and arabs.

>catalonia
>productive

-Maintenance of their unique culture - language, others things
-Economic / unemployment crisis desperation
-They refere Hijack of their regional wealth to more devoluted/poorer regions of Spain
- Centralism/ decision making concentrated in Madrid and Castille.
- More leftists than central current govt of Spain.

Umm...No

Jefferson and Cascadia are so Beautiful

Why would you ever want Puerto Rico back? It has zero natural resources, it has barely any infrastructure, it has no industry because the Puerto Ricans are retards and squandered all the work the was put in place with FOMENTO. P.R. is a white elephant. A tiny island with huge debt, unemployment, corruption and violence. Teodoro Moscoso must be rolling in his grave so fast he could give power to the whole island.

So will you guys actually lose anything other than a bunch of useless faggots if they secede?

While as a Portuguese I might support the breakup of Spain for power balance reasons, I currently cannot support Catalonians. They'll flood the peninsula with every foreigner they can get their hands on, and won't last a decade of independence without becoming a caliphate.

I like this meme.

I don't want Puerto Rico back. I just want that he takes all the separatists.

Oh, that sounds like a plan. Then we can set off a few nukes on the tectonic plate the P.R. sits on and sink that piece of shit island to the depths.

i like memes as much as the next retarded idiot on pol but theres no way any british woman has that many teeth. thats kinda our thing .

Because if they left, they'd immediately start allowing even more mass immigration into Catalonia than Swedes do into their country. Then there'd be another large zone of kebabs on the doorstep of the rest of europe. Fucking fantastic.

They're retarded leftists and they can't be trusted on their own. It's like letting a child choose what's for dinner, and he picks ice cream and candy every day.

CATALUNYA INDEPENDENT! UNA GRAN I LLIURE!

Catalonia isn't even near the border and they don't have a coastguard to even speak of do they?`

Reminder that Spaniards were pushing for Scottish independence to try and fuck us over and now indyref2 is dead they're getting jewed out anyway hahahahah

Right you are.

They're a bunch of uber-leftists and they're on the coast of the Mediterranean. You DON'T think that they'd be waving "REFUGEES WELCOME :^)" signs and telling all the boats to dump them off there?

I don't think they would even last 1 month as a cohesive state without absolute bankruptcy. There is actually no economy there, and with their economic policies no one would ever invest there, I don't think they'd even be able to before they became a failed state.

>UNA GRAN I LLIURE!
Franco?

Solidarity Spain!

Smash leftist nationalism.

Death to Scottish and Catalonia independence.

You're kidding right? Catalonia is the most economically advanced region of Spain, all their taxes go to the rest of the country. Man you people just have no clue

You guys need another Franco. That's for fucking sure. Smite the communists and siestaniggers, and remove the fucking moroccans too.

>implying they're wrong for wanting to leave a broken country
Only problem here is the fact all of them are communists

It literally isn't, catalonia takes in more from the government than they give. They only do about 25% of spanish exports, they are a failed state waiting to explode.

tear down that fucking "refugees welcome sign" (written in ENGLISH) on madrid city hall too

Ironically the most developed parts of Catalonia are the less separatist. Is the inbreed retards at the rural villages that think their church is the greatest thing in the world the ones that tip the scales in favor of separatism.

Rapefugee integration services. Literally, that's all they have. Spain dumps all its rapefugees there and pays the local municipalities to keep quiet.

Soon.

Fucking jews

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

>According to a recent study co-authored by López, in 2012 Catalonia collected 118.6% of the national average of taxes per capita, putting it in third out of 15 regions. But after redistribution, its resources fell to 99.5%, putting it in 11th place. At the other extreme, the region of Extremadura collected 76.6% of the average in taxes, putting it in 14th place, but after redistribution it ended up with 111.8%, putting it in third.

fortune.com/2015/01/30/spain-catalonia-independence-taxes-economy/

actually all the meme came from "finding a easy solution of the crisis of 2008" they though since catalonia is wealthy if the secede spain theey will get rid of all their problems, they doesnt know that if actually that happend, they will be more than fucked with the industry moving away with less political power being flowded by inmigrants, with not even a fucking army just becouse we wuz different

but borders aren't real anyway

Common lie spread by Catajews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranked_lists_of_Spanish_autonomous_communities

not really, actually catalonia has so many advantages apart from other communities they are just delusional faggots

why support breaking up spain and just doesnt join forces to become more relevant in europe?

>owe 40,000,000,000€ to Madrit
>say you're "financing" the rest of the country

im actually starting to believe that spain will be a better place without them just fucking around, we would develop more industry in the north, we wouldnt spend that much money in their shit, we will start being less fucking leftis

It's the same shit they pull with saying that California is the most successful state and a massive net contributor in taxes. They used skewed statistics that don't take into account all the other forms of gibs they get. In reality, its one of the most insolvent states in the union.

That's true in the short term, but the problem is the Catalans would import a fuckton of niggers and migrants. And then they'll all become YOUR problem too when they collapse.

That's what they want you to think. But we cannot abandon the good Spanish people in Catalonia to the separatist traitors.

Only the nationalism coming from large countries that could become an obstacle to their globalist aims. If they can use regional nationalism to break off larger states they will support it.

The goal is many small fractionalized multicultural states that they can later swarm with refugees into a global government.

>would

They also have La Sagrada Familia which is a huge money pit that has been (((under construction))) for over 100 years.

Almost 2 million.
Holy fuck.

Jesus Christ, nearly double of the population in Andalucia which is historically the most muslim area in Spain....Fucking idiots. They truly are French Jews in disguise.

We should support this then...

if suddently they secede catalunia will become the state with more muslims in europe, probably they would be happy becouse they are like swedefags

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. California has a massive water problem and New York has a massive crime problem.