The Forgotten Asians

What are your thoughts on Southeast Asians? East Asians get high praise from right wingers are Southeast Asians the darker and dumber versions of East Asians?

Who cares...

Filipinos are the only ones I like, the rest are commies, muslims and trannies.

basically yes
A lot of em are jungle dwellers

Yes, but they aren't nigger tier, more like slav tier is to Aryan tier.

They are what slavs are to whites

Perfect analogy.

Needs its muslims cleansed.

The islands should go to Australia and the land states should be united under the Chinese.

Singapore is pretty nice. The one shining star in that region.

That's not the forgotten asia. That's massive tourist attraction, economic power "tiger economies" or whatever they were called.

The USSR detached -stans are the forgotten Asians, central asians.

Thai/Burmese are some of the most redpilled non-whites in the entire world.

Any future white ethnostate can rely on them as trade partners even if most of the world embargoes them.

currently sweet talking some school girls from the philippines. they seem nice.

The Vietnamese people here in Houston are pretty based, every one I've worked with has been very kind and they usually are just trying to support their families. Also they hate ghetto niggers.

Can't say the same for all but most fobby Viets have been pretty cool guys.

Burmese people are great, Thais are great, people from Laos and Cambodia are ok, Vietnamese are great, Phillipine people are bretty gud, the rest do SE Asia is shit tier except for Chinese immigrants and the few Hindus, Buddhists and Catholics who still live there. The Muslims truly ruined SE Asia and I'm an atheist but I still thank Spain ever day for saving the Phillipines from becoming a caliphate.

Viets are based

Thai user here, there is too much degeneracy that is allowed to happen here. A cleansing in this country is needed in the southern areas.

The Philippines should been a US state instead of being a third world country.

Maybe some people prefer freedom over prosperity.

Flips and Singaporeans are the only based SEAsians.

The rest are mudslimes (Indonesia/Malaysia), degenerates (Thai), or commies (Vietnam).

i'd rather live in Southeast Asia than in China famalam

Nope. We're more like Mexicans and niggers. I'm half Filipino. Filipinos are complete shit but still proud and arrogant for whatever reason. We have no concept of the long term and aim to be nigger rich. The Philippines will never be a rich country because Flips are lazy, corrupt, selfish, and stupid. We literally don't have a single accomplishment in our entire history. The same applies to the rest of Southeast Asia. They literally didn't invent a single thing in thousands of years. I'm lucky because I can always pretend not to be Southeast Asian because I don't have shitskin and a nigger nose like 100% Southeast Asians do.

South East Asians are to East Asians as Arabs are to Northern Europeans. Technically the same race/species (Caucasoid/Mongoloid) but different sub-races (Nations)

The women there have average beauty but cling to you a lot

bumperlakan

Indonesia is never EVER mentioned in American education or news media, but they have 250 million people. How the actual fuck do they have so many people? I think the last time Indonesia got into mainstream American news media was the Bali attack that happened FIFTEEN years ago.

My impression is that they tend to stay in their own country, at least compared to Philippines/Thailand/Vietnam that send tons of people overseas.

Good food.

Was better when we were in charge. Highly infected with Islam today.

Well, if Americans get into Indonesia history, they also have to get into how you supported communism in favour of us, and then in the 60's supported the Islamists in favour of the communists, and then were also involved in another spate of mass murders.

Basically, Indonesia is where you really fucked up, and we're all very lucky you never got involved in some Vietnam-esque war, there.

What do you mean by selfish? I always thought Flips stayed close with their families.

Just because a person is family-oriented does not mean that they are not selfish. Don't correlate the two.

But that sounds about the same as Vietnam, Central America, Iran, Afghanistan, etc. and we do hear about those, even though they're deliberately not explained very well.

The East Timor coming to Portugal and my college friends talked about the horrors of Indonesia annexation and occupation including the massacres. Fuck Indonesian war crime perpetrators.