The USA needs to die. I have to pride in my country. We have no culture, except being obese, kissing foreigner ass...

The USA needs to die. I have to pride in my country. We have no culture, except being obese, kissing foreigner ass, circumcision for babies and being proud that we are torturing them. Circumcisions cause autism look it up. Secularism ruined Europe, religion is a key part of society and removing allows for moral degeneracy. Every time is see the flag or a American symbol, I just think how awesome it would be to start a rebellion and destroy this country. We need to bring a new government. A Catholic, European inspired country is necessary for the advancement of humanity in North America

Cry harder, fuckboi.

I don't know about all that European shit, but luckily you're gonna get a Catholic country that doesn't circumcise within your lifetime.

I'm not even mad desu. Shame I wasn't born after The Spickening.

I meant to say I have no pride. This is what mandatory tax paid public education does.

How? Are you talking about Mexico?

white power

"Muh religion" I hope all of you religion apologists get cancer

(((Catholic)))

>the usa needs to die
>i have pride in my country

I don't care about ethnicity. I care about culture and Catholicism

>pagan romans give palestine special status out of all their conquered lands, allowing jews to have their own king
>jews invent christianity and sell it to romans
>romans become christian and stop giving jews special status
>all part of jewish masterplan

I meant to say no pride. American education

>Catholic
Sup Forums unironically supports the religion responsible for the Dark Ages and the 1000 subsequent years of shit

>Retarded mistake
>Blames it on formal education

>Shit life
>Blames it on country
It's you, not the country user.

>worshipping YHWH

Why don't you just shred your genes while you're at it if you're going to be that much of a good goyim

>catholicism literally defended Europe against the mudslime invasion
>some scientific discoveries were found a little later

Seems like a fair trade to me

>USA has no culture

no, its just that the US culture has seeped into every crevice of the modern world and now all you consume is american culture with flavorful sprinkles of the original native culture. its like walking into a room with a scent and then, later, you can't smell the scent because you've been in the room so long that your nose has become accustomed.

Paganism is responsible for the dark ages. My life is shit because I live in a degenerate empire of Protestantism.

>unironically believing in le dark ages meme

>he fell for the dark ages meme

you do realize that's a complete myth right?

Hitler living in Argentina after the war has more validity and evidence to back it up than that r/atheism-tier myth

lol but Christians cut off all the scientists heads so that isn't really an argument