Brit/pol/: 1997/THINGS Edition

>Ongoing attack underway in resort popular with British tourists in Mali
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40322039

>Hostages taken
twitter.com/ArutzSheva_En/status/876502163069034497 (embed)

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Thread Video
youtube.com/watch?v=UzJ1ZTWnshk

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskUK/comments/46g2au/tv_licensing_officers_have_now_been_authorized_to/
youtube.com/watch?v=jcf01OjX3Ag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb-Ghg_b5-U
youtube.com/watch?v=v56AmphhMtE
youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg
youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw
youtube.com/watch?v=_71w4UA2Oxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start going to church.

You can walk my face

Tony Blair did nothing wrong

sounds like this could be pretty good figure wise tomorrow....

I can sniff your shoes

Let's see why a government would threaten its own citizens
reddit.com/r/AskUK/comments/46g2au/tv_licensing_officers_have_now_been_authorized_to/
>It's deliberately threatening. It's a private company called Capita who run it and they can ask to be let in, but have no authority to enter without your permission.
Aaaand it's a private corporation.

>worshipping a jew

Do you?

I saw that lots of members of this site were using names so I wanted to get in on the action. Now how do I upload this profile pic to my Sup Forums account

The last 3 digits of this post is the real figure

TRIPCODE USERS PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND STOP YOUR AUTO-FELLATING ALL OVER THE THREAD

Reminder to report and ignore Desert Fox.

>Scorpion, stop stinging me!

Reminder London is no londer a British city and can be ignored as such.

HAHAHA

Great post Davey, really made me giggle.

-Jason

youtube.com/watch?v=jcf01OjX3Ag

Ever been to Normandy lads to look at what our ancestors wasted their lives saving?

Thanks Jason I sent you a private message :P

P.S has Margaret accepted my friend request yet?

fucking hell lads

is this what it feels like to be gassed in an oven

Reminder to filter all tripfags

Think I'm in love lads

She dresses traditional, traditional hobbies, loves to cook and clean, very smart, funny, from a traditional country, very caring with motherly instincts, not a fatty, never wears makeup

But at the same time I took the "all women by nature are cunts" blackpill

help me lads. what do I do.

Are we all watching BBC 2?

just watched an episode of TNG where the women are all amazon goddesses and the men are all manlets and the women dominate the men and run the planet

Tripfags are part of Brit/pol/ culture

Ignore tripfags, filter out tripfags, do not give tripfags the (you)s they crave because daddy never loved them

list of codes to filter:
!!zMbauK90t1M
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!niqjediPCA
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!upUGcHlgU2
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!SXsaoJwPxMw
!!SspJHFE1e41
!!1g9WUtblos+
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!chjNY5ymjs
!5pkhWnNeCo

Fucking kekked.

>Whites getting killed
noice
fuck whites

It will be in the hundreds, the police have sent out this statement:

>'I must consider the fact that there may be others in the building who, for whatever reason, have not been reported to us.
>'We are not interested in your reasons for not telling us sooner, we just want to understand as best as we can who may still be inside the building.'

Note the tone - it takes on the effect of sounding like an amnesty for information. There was a similar enough event in the Netherlands, where an airliner crashed into a building that was largely used to house migrants:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862

>The belief has persisted that the actual number of victims killed in the crash was considerably higher. Bijlmermeer has a high number of residents living there illegally, particularly from Ghana and Suriname, and members of the Ghanaian community stated they lost a considerable number of undocumented occupants who were not counted among the dead.

This will have been occurring here. Illegal subletting and crowding in rooms will mean there were significantly more people in that building than the official figure. The police have taken on that tone on purpose - they want to know the proper figures. Of course no one will come forward, and it will remain an enigma like the Dutch incident.

Has everyone seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bb-Ghg_b5-U

Being this gullible

You flaggots are almost as bad as the upvote-tier tripcode users.

can she suck your ball bag dry in under 30 seconds, lad?

Hi William. Please like this picture of my dog at the park. It was a windy day and we had to check him for fleas afterwards. He had great fun though

- Davey

Brit/pol/ has no culture and we must be enriched :^)

Yes. May looks like a man. Is it drag?

Fuck... It's legit.

LOL

I thought this was the original belfast at first.

>Find a culture you prefer to your own
>demand they accept you
>demand tolerance
>demand change
>the quality of the culture has been worn down by the infestation
>blame the people that didn't want you to come in the first place

Anyone noticed tripfags are like muslims?

Of course.

I'm willing to bet a Turk or two got barbequed in that tenement. Not that anyone cares because Turks are inferior dogshit

But the whole supernatural stuff, you're fine with that?

I'm using the flag because I believe in posting anonymously here, not because I want to LARP as a pirate. It's the best approximation available to "no flag".

Wow, Davey, that's a really cute dog!

Here's an upvote from me.

'Cunts' is the wrong word I'd say. But if by that you mean you understand female nature, then you're in a great position to make a relationship work, and you've apparently found someone it ought to be easy with.

But what is this 'traditional' country..?

The comparison has been made multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=v56AmphhMtE

What are some tips to sleep in this hot weather?

Yeah its not exactly a sympathetic double

Are you fat rimmer just wondering cause if you are i'm going to have to filter you out :(

pretty sure CoE is so cucked that they basically believe jesus was some sort of jewish hippy who performed magic tricks and would have voted for the green party

so i doubt most of the priests even push the supernatural stuff lol

post tunes lads...

youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I

>supernatural stuff

buy an AC unit and run it in your bedroom all day so when you go to bed it's nice and cool

That actually makes sense. I can respect that.

Yes because it's true.

Tradition is a right-wing nazi conspiracy. Don't listen to the racists.

We live in a post-modern age. Ideals aren't real.

>drop at least 3 figures on a device you might use for a week once a decade

lads my balls are drenched in sweat

wat do

>tfw this happened down your street and your house is visible in one shot of it

>Pianne Faggot
I kek ever tiem

Not fat just slightly overweight

Right fuck this.

I can't filter trips whilst mobile browsing for some reason, and the general level of political discussion here is being debased by these vain tripfag cunts. (Except you Rightly So)

So fuck it I am gone for a while until some of this dies down.

Anime posting gay guy if you see this, you better still be here in a week or so.

>our patience has its limits! one day, we'll shut the tripfags attention whoring mouths for them!

Scratch, sniff and inhale for extra test

anyone watching bbc two?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

Triplords >>>>>>>>> Anons > Flag users >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=jZNMMTZzurg

New Granville.

what makes you think she's smart/funny

Yes me

I'll let you due to being so close to the god himself
youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw

They are giving every single 'resident' of that tower block £5500 cash as a handout tomorrow.

When did my Taxes become an insurance premium for poor immigrants?

Draw the districts so that all of them must contain the same amount of Rural and Urban areas. Every single district must be 50% rural and 50% urban no matter how much fuckery is required

Gone for a run yet, fatty?

Stoke only pay £400 per month rent allowance. Why do some councils pay £2,000+ per month? Why not just move all the scum to Stoke?

A lot of 'supernatural' incidents in classical antiquity are misinterpreted scientific phenomena from an age that did not understand them.

That is not to say they all are and, ultimately, if you follow causality back to the creation of the Universe you will be dealing with a 'supernatural' incident by its very nature. Most atheists are quite comfortable holding this view, it seems not to be wholly consistent to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_71w4UA2Oxo

>mate is mad because I casually used the word "paki" in a non-malicious context
>he is black but there aren't even any pakis in our group
>false outrage over nothing
>literally a word
hmmm.......

How do I stop anonymongs shitposting on my blog?

Please when posting off topic images only use British girls

>who the fuck is that?

Where's your name mate?

Also I really enjoyed dinner. The kids took me out for father's day and we had a smashing evening. The ol' wife got a little tipsy but that was good for me later that night if you get my drift. Hehe

Take care

- Davey

I honestly wish that there was a way to filter them.

try nigger next

anyone watching bbc 2 ? Theres a show on about how Theresa May became PM and also what happened to Boris , Gove and Leadsom

Gavin was pretty cheeky

If you consider the money saved from have to house the 150 that died the fire was probably a net benefit to your tax money.

since you bought into american consumer culture which requires a massive amount of cheap labour in the form of third world immigration to function

To be fair 5.5k is fuck all money.

>mfw PHONEY OUTRAGE

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.

TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF

Nice 1 lad did you slip the missus a rogering?

>A lot of 'supernatural' incidents in classical antiquity are misinterpreted scientific phenomena from an age that did not understand them.
Like a talking bush an virgin birth? Walking on water? I'm not trying to take the piss or disrespect the religion but I just don't see how you can believe it. That's ultimately what the bible is asking me to believe, science although it doesn't have all the answers at least doesn't ask me to worship some middle-eastern Jew.

You don't know Ronnie, that's upsetting
Also Meant for

Hammond has also saids taxes may have to go up.

Hmmm