What is the Final Solution to the /ptg/ problem...

What is the Final Solution to the /ptg/ problem? I don't think that a bunch of baby boomers and hipsters from reddit should be able to call out /sg/ without serious backlash.

Just to clarify: Donald Trump hasn't fulfilled any of his promises. He is going back on everything he said he would do, and now he's illegally attacking Assad. I'm not surprised; in fact I'm kind of pleased because it's blatant evidence that the West is controlled by the international Jewish Menace.

/ptg/, kekistani and reddit hate thread, i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHITE POWER

Stop trying to divide the right you nigger. Saged.

Fuck the right. Unite the alt-left and the alt-right against the democrats and cuckservatives.

Neocons are no better than SJWs.

Anyone who believes in following false saviors is a traitorous shill.

We're not going to support trump when he fails and so far he has been a near total failure

It's only going to get worse when pokken tournament dx comes out

Why are you using that picture creep? Bad practice.

NEVER ENGAGE WITH POSTERS THAT USE WHORE.JPGs!

SAGE

Scientific Sauce

/ptg/ already knows it's the scum of the board. They're latest comes as no surprise.

ignore their embarrassing b8 and slide their shit threads

Latest faggotry*

So, we can finally confirm that's it's /sg/ who are the fags shitting up this board

What is ptg?

Genocide

we keep confining them to their shit general and we mop up and clean any spill. Their autism has to go.

>Non geographic location flags
really...........makes me think...........

every single president wanted to make all his policies come true but even the potus does not have such power,
that is the main problem the americans need to get hid off is the replublic itself;
theres no point of having a president if he does not have power to back up his promises.

whore jpegs are a cornerstone of this boards culture,

smell my shit, cringecuck

more like Sup Forums general indentity

>scared of heights
How does she not get terrified sitting up there in that position?

What if we just incessantly spam their threads with truth until they go "WAAAAH SHILLS!" and return to reddit? At this point it seems like redditors are a minority.

>whore jpegs are a cornestone of this boards culture,

>posts jpg

>ishiggydiggy
>fucking leaf

Fuck you /sand nigger/ flamers

the flags have already made many of them chimp out and leave

yes, everyone who disagrees with you was paid to do it

Fuck off kikes

The alt-left doesnt "hate identity politics". They just pretend to be slightly less anti-white so as to attract the young white people that the left and center are hemorrhaging.

>europe
LMAO

We shame them by consistently posting pictures of the Kekistani boys. Once they embrace that and start harnessing it as a means of protection, they become even more of a laughing stock.
Just enjoy the ride before they end up being new neckbeards user.

Been here since 2012, you are nu-Sup Forums

shitskins always seem so triggered by white continents

>Yes everyone who disagrees with you ous a jew from reddit.
See how that works?

Yeah. Did I say based Putin or something? Can't see that

Why are you cultural marxist niggers so assblasted? It's pathetic

why does this pic remind me of bioshock

>Europe

LMAO. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

what even is the alt-left?

Since when does /ptg/ even care about Syria?

>56% which include North Africans

This whole thread is a distraction. Ignore and move on

>/sg/
>cultural marxist
Could you explain that to me, m8?

They're all Jews. Anyone here who worships Trump or Putin is fucking retarded. The only guy who wanted to destroy these Jewish puppets and their masters is now gone.

LMAO

No, not everyone who disagrees with me. No one on Sup Forums agrees with me. But anyone on Sup Forums who unironically still supports Trump is more likely than not a redditor or youtuber.

Progressives, as in the leftists who oppose the DNC and despise SJWs.

And the cradle of filth

Why else would you get defensive and reply to a post calling /sg/ out?

this makes me so sad

a based black man told him so

KYS

>/sg/ always chants death to America
>full of Muslims
Anything to destroy the west.

ITT: /sg/ niggers fellating BASED ASSAD

>56% white nation where the whites are so mongrelized they'd be gassed before niggers.

/sg/ has been on this board since before /ptg/. Nobody ever had an issue until that airfield strike.

Pic. Source?

Sauce? Sauce? Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?Sauce? Sauce?

Muslims are based, Tyrone. Your Goy Emperor certainly thinks so. only Muslims that export terrorists to the West and build mosques in white countries are based tho

>share_blue_sample.png

Anyone having an issue with a non issue is a mongoloid. Attacking an empty airfield that was fixed a day later is nothing but a show of force.

ur mother is a jew, nigger

>all the faggots itt complaining about /sg/ and praising president shill general.
Go to back to plebbit you fucking queers.

I've done this on the roof of a 30 floor building.

Too bad I didn't get a few pics for posterity.

>muh Trump didn't fulfill promises

What's up with this provably false meme everywhere lately? I assume it's because of CNN/MSNBC fake news claiming Trump 'has done nothing' when the exact opposite is true, in fact he's accomplished more in half a year than any other US president ever.

The RINOs are holding up some of the bills for him to sign but even with that he's still miles ahead of any other POTUS.

It's like they think we can't read or something.

who old enough here to remember pic related

And this is why no one takes half chan seriously.

That's bullshit nigga and you know it.

Only thing he acomplished was to piss off people, and that's only an acomplishment in the internet.

Khamenei and Kim are still here

>NazBol

>unironically thinking /sg/ is Putinbot territory

/sg/ sucks, syria should be glassed along with the entire middle east, no one would miss that shithole. Why do you think they're all fleeing into europe?
Because it's a hellish wasteland, has been for millennia.

>Donald Trump hasn't fulfilled any of his promises
Fuck off.

So? Still doesn't change the fact that /sg/ is far superior to /ptg/ faggotry.
Assad did nothing wrong by the way.

2012s nothing you baby

Syria is the only true democracy in the middle east, Israel is not. I'll fight a war if it doesn't please kikes. Assad is a better president then Trump will ever be.

anyone have sauce on this shit?

Your pic is fake news

atlantablackstar.com/2014/10/01/12-african-inventions-that-changed-the-world/

I do

>1 post by this id
well its clear that /ptg/ and /sg/ have no common grou-

Stop watching CNN/Rachel Maddow dude.

Trump just put the icing on his Cuba election promises yesterday too. He's also unrolling the apprenticeship program, that's 5 million Americans getting free training and jobs for everything from computer programming to hospital workers.

Don't you have a garbage can to lose a fight to, commie?

ancap shit is new

>leftists who oppose the DNC and despise SJWs.
no such thing. you either believe in ((surplus theft)) or are a capitalist

God it's so painfully obvious people here are 90% newfags from Reddit

Most people here haven't even been here long enough to know what Sup Forums was doing in 2015 and before

>2010 Sup Forums is new
new for Sup Forums maybe

he's destroying his own country all to honor and outdo his dad in barbarity, their economy is in complete shambles, half their cities in ruins and no one will want to go there ever again. Good job assad!

Checked
>niggers and based black people are 2 different races from Africa.

kikestanis like you get the rope too.

Yeah, nah.

Copy pasting this thread again? Ok. I'll copy paste my response from your previous thread for you to ignore. Again.

This is the most obvious tactic of the liberal; attack the foundations of tradition in order to topple the tradition itself.

For example; Awoo posters are essential to the Trump Generals, damn near always have been, and long before teh_dahnald_amiright over at Plebbit was ever created. Yet again it's no surprise that liberal cuntbags are trying to remove the awoo posters as they're the most energetic part of Trump General.
Mods have clearly stated in the past, multiple times, that Awoos are permissible inside of TG and just because one fucking uppity power-tripping faggot mod tries to undermine the tradition doesn't mean they have established a consensus.

Take your commie, liberal tactics back to Plebbit.