/ptg/ - PedoTube general

Mods keep moving the threads but this is fucking politics
YouTube harboring pedos who make disturbing and sexual videos with kids, Elsa, and Spiderman, using click revenue for vids with 1M+ views to fund god knows what

>Examples
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248
youtube.com/watch?v=ax-8Br-QsMM
many images from pic related and previous threads

Parents and the general public need to know, spam reports and spread awareness using #PedoTube and #Elsagate

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oDZWBsyXvvk
youtube.com/watch?v=ax-8Br-QsMM
autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/autocheck/en/search-by-license-plate
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

can we also report Toy channels while we're at it. Dude fuck these parents using children opening toys and "Eggs" to get views

What are you talking about?

This is getting slid hard

also this

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

>wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
what am I looking for

look here

don't mind this one, she is just riding, err i mean reading
youtube.com/watch?v=oDZWBsyXvvk

also these "kids" videos always includes one or more of the following
>incest
>interracial
>cuck
>gay and lesbian couples
>drinking alcohol
>hurting each other and bleeding a lot
>sexual inuendos
>grabbing tiddies
>undressing/shower scene
>taking creepshots
>early pregnancy
>abortion
>killing just for fun
Wtf is wrong with this people?

Don't forget crying, they do that a lot in some of these

after multiple news articles on this and countless reports, why does jewtube still keep these up? and can we somehow find the fuckers making them?

Some of them have the verified checkmark so it shouldn't be impossible, but clearly YT doesn't give a shit so we have to take them down some other way

Oh fuck. Bump. I just made a thread about this too. Hopefully this one will stay up for a while.

It will be purged as soon as it gains attention. Just like they were a few weeks ago. Screenshot every and all of these threads, anons. To prove they have been consistently purged off all boards. Where my Pelzer SC investigation niggers at?

Keep bumping the thread to stop the slide threads from killing it. We need to write an open letter to YT's advertisers outlining the problem

Bump

Bump.

Boy oh boy, there's no hope for a resolution here. (((They))) might as well be from another plant.

bump

Proud bump, pham. Resist these fucks!

MK-2??? What is this mind control shit? How is this allowed?

WTF...

Anyone notice the really bad English in these titles? And has anyone tried contacting the creators with inquiries?

Who else remembers these nursery rhymes?

Fuck you autists. You people ruined the "webcam video from" trick on youtube. There used to be a 20 minute video of a loli wearing a loose low cut top making a glue thing and her nipples were visible many times it was so fuckin hot I nutted many times to this video. And now it's gone because autistic faggots who reported them all. You people are literally worse than SJWs

>>early pregnancy
no pregnancy is TOO early. if it was un-natural Nature wouldn't allow it to work.

>Who else remembers these nursery
>sees elsa butt exposure
>sees spiderman finger
i actually hate the internet

Not a believer in conspiracies being pushed so openly, but this shit just screams something sinister

>nutted
WEAKLING.

I wonder what the next generation will be like?

this shit needs to stop,
we need r9k to do all we can to find out as much as we can about the creators

bump

Top fucking lol. Do you believe yet, Sup Forums?

At least one channel has connections to Vietnam. Some creators are likely non-native speakers. On the other hand, one of the live-action ones is clearly American and from somewhere like SoCal or Hawaii (tropical vegetation and hills). It might be helpful to get a group of autists working on a typology and catalogue of this stuff: which channels put out cartoons, live-action, etc, and what Twitter accounts are associated with the channels, and what languages/locations seem to be involved. With a catalogue of this, a reporter could run a story, a prosecutor could look into it, or YouTube might actually get off its ass and question what's going on.

Some of this may be genuine CP, but honestly as far as I can tell the spiderman/elsa stuff, while very weird, has no connection with CP.

My best guess is these sorts of videos are getting their views from bots, perhaps as some kind of money-laundering operation? IDK who would waste their time watching them. Most kids with internet access would find something more interesting.

This is normal, dudes.

Bump

>youtube.com/watch?v=ax-8Br-QsMM

Most likely a fake plate, but any hope in identifying the vehicle or street?

where'd you get this
we can use the plate to find more

>Trust me pham, these are nothing but money making operations
>LOL so what they are filled with Monarch color coded personality triggers?! So what there are trigger vids that correspond with the vids through the comments?!?! Lmao it's MARKETING goyim! Just stop looking!!

Maybe they figured out a 9/11 event is too blunt to shock the new generation as the older people are too pissed. They use some initial shock to trigger people from what I've learned, but prehaps we'll have a 9/11 tier happening soon enough..

My theory is that this shit is made by Pajeets for Pajeets. Hence the bad English, fucked up content, AND due to the large population of all these shitholes (combined with bots) you get large amounts of views.

Nothing weird here

I used to play this

where the fuck are you finding this shit, this is actually the only thing ive seen here that sets my red flag detectors off,
that isnt acting

Go to that link and watch the videos. Find streets or capture the pics of actors. Maybe we can get some traction.

>Irish rebel songs
Plastic paddy detected

You should report this sort of thing to Disney.
They won't protect the children, but they will protect their intellectual property.

>tfw related videos

Your welcome pham. It's brit fags.

Dutch car in polish street?

Poor mickey

so we know now that this all has to do with a british person, which helps

It's a chevy

Let's try and figure out where some of these vids were shot.

Mods are being particularly faggy this afternoon. Noticing a lot of decent political/philosophical threads being 404'd.

I wonder who wins?

If you search for combination of the words" hard/soft candy+modelling+angel" you get CP trough google.

To clarify, this isn't the car, but it is a UK plate I believe.

I hope she has health insurance

try to match the weird alley to something on google maps, we know its in poland and it's near a forest, a brick house that looks like a crack den,and an unfinished white garage is what i can see

Fucking pedo trash. Kys

what does /ptg/ have to say about this?

What if this is like peak jewery. Now follow me a moment while I go full Horus and Wide Sky this thing. Ok, yes it is fucked up and probably creating mini mkultra babies. I'll buy that. I also find it odd that Disney(jew owned) and Marvel((?dont into comix much)(jew owned)) aren't shutting down the channels. Now we all know the kikes love fleecing the goyim as much as degeneracy. I run ad block on my shit so I don't know if these vids have ads before them, if they do it is $ being generated. The view count is astronomical so I'm betting it is monetized.
So here is my thesis, We all know at the top these kikes are pulling every shady fucking trick they can to make money to through in the coffers to fuck over everyone. What is disney/marvel working with jewgle are creating these vids, monetizing them just so they have the cash to influence whatever political party or candidate they can find. It could explain why two of the most litigious entertainment orgs aren't doing shit(don't shed light on the deeds) and youtube(google owned) isn't pulling them. If they are all getting a cut they wouldnt say anything. Hell youtube via google could have it all set up and outsourced in India(view counts) or since they are tied into the gov intel-branches could have them running in backgrounds on comps while people are running other vids.
Other than that it's "the Finders" tier if MKu. but with that the payoff is way to long.

Right, I'm never letting my kids online again.

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH MY EYEEE

Who are these actors?

plausible but the shit on here would destroy disney if anyone found out

Sauce? I won't believe this until I see it.

Jesus Christ

try using the two womens face for reverse image search, if you can find them look for people they're related to in anyway to find more

Stolen?

Could be a pole that lives in the uk

marvel was bought by disney

Elsa enjoys this touching

Don't know why it keeps turning this up? Any explanation? Maybe this is some sort of ghost car? Like a ghost receiver on a gun, it isn't registered.
autocheck.com/vehiclehistory/autocheck/en/search-by-license-plate

Let's check the register of plumbing licenses then.

You mean you didn't see the one where the little girls vag was showing while she was in the bath, and the pedos in the comments were saying she should stand up and turn around for them next time, and they got righteous and defensive about it when confronted by other commenters?

So many related videos to choose from

Investigating YouTube is trying to expose this shit:

discord for people who are serious

es6dEe

It has a happy ending

Probably

This looks like California. Nice lawns, different species of palm trees, houses. Any way to reverse image Google maps to find this house?

By the way. Rolls Royce is a RICH brand. A 97 would be an older rich gentlemen, I'm assuming.

Bump it PHAM! The KIKES won't WIN!

I actually think h3h3productions did a video on this a while back (months ago I think).

He exposed one of the people that was doing this. It was a fellow youtuber of his, someone famous. In the video, he goes off about how they are buying super expensive cars with all the money they're getting from this fucked up shit

I don't remember the video though

...thinking about putting something like this on my towns facebook group.

I'm a little nervous because I have never posted to facebook before but I feel a need to do something.

Not sure what I'm going to do after that. Maybe make actual flyers?? I'm honestly not sure how to go about that. I'll probably get on twitter. Maybe I can try to get the attention of people like Pewdiepie. I know he mentioned that he was disturbed by this stuff and he is in a really good position to raise awareness.

It makes me so mad that this is happening. Especially since I know many people who use YouTube as a baby sitter.

I was crying after watching one of these degenerate videos and thinking of a child watching this filth.

WE CAN"T LET THESE SINISTER FUCKERS WIN!

I'm thinking this will shock some normies out of complacency if we can expose some of this stuff. Especially if we can learn more about the people behind this.

this is some fucked up shit.

i have no idea, but from what i can see the address is blocked or too pixelated to find

coming from a northern californian that looks more sou cal than nor cal

normies will def want to get into this, its fucked up

This one is Brazilian

Fuckin Braz morons will thumb down but not report,I fuckin will

Kids programming has always been fucking weird. Don't you guys remember ren and stimpy?

Here we go, I think this is it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw

That wasn't for kids...

that show was meant for adults TBQH
do favelaniggers get into "white" slavery too? It's easy to doxx them trough FB

bump

sure but unsupervised kids look up elsa!

Pretty sure the channel it aired on only shows kids programming.