The United States of North America

This is the ideal map for North America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot to note:
New York City is autonomous like Hong Kong. We protect them with limited interference, but they have no political influence within the greater USNA.

Why not just depopulate undesirable ethnic groups and use the whole thing as Lebensraum?

I'd vote for it

>ceding clay to shitskins/gommunists
NOT. ONE. INCH.

We'll push out all the shitskins and their traitorous (((handlers))). And while we're at it, we'll push into Mexico and take the northern half while pushing those beaners out too. Like we should've done 170 years ago.

Color the whole map green

I prefer the N. American Federation personally.
If we go into the next 100 years still being a bunch of states this shit is going into the crapped quicker than Germany's white heritage.

Federation is the future.

It's just Autonomous, it's still ours.
We convince all of the niggers to move to niggerland and then Genocide them easier with subsidized free abortions and eventual invasion once the place is in ruins (for humanitarian reasons of course).

i would rather we provide financial incentives for people to emigrate and racemix whatever is left over. end result would still be 90%+ white and thats good enough. separatism would be india/pakistan tier.

>giving up current land
cuck

North America will never be perfect unless you turn Detroit into nuclear wasteland

Problem is we're being out bred right now. Until we can implement white sharia I think we have to accept that we need to try and encourage non anglos to go stay amongst themselves. We can properly reconquer and Genocide that land later, once we have positive birth rates and by then the rest of the world will be all brown so they won't care about a little Genocide.
We can't risk the breeding game, we're already losing on that front.

>implement white sharia
>reconquer and Genocide
good luck with that, kiddo

It's already a nuclear wasteland. In fact, so many niggers have died off that whites are actually moving back into certain areas down town.

It's that, or extinction.

No, this is way too fucking big. Just take British Columbia by force and call it a day.

THE FUCKING DIGITS

DESU VULT

>check_in those digits faggot

these 3 post are in a row....

Praise kek

>giving up some of the most fertile land in the world to mexico and making the border between them and the US remarkably larger

implying king phillip won't rally the support of the anglos worldwide