Well this is surprising

Well this is surprising

Other urls found in this thread:

the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/
youtube.com/watch?v=CUqA0xSieNc&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is an Israeli sponsored article, they like to play both sides of the argument so as to control the opposition as well and only reveal cursory details about their plans

Yeah (((they're))) pretty clever

Bump

I agree with you one wonders if those claims by the SAA were true back during the supposed #AleppoHolocaust where they said they had captured like 15 foreign agents anyways if you think Mossad etc havent got their hands in every "rebel" group then you are much naive

It is becoming a world war to help the Islamic State against Syria..The pipeline maters more than religion or anything else at this point

Link the article you fucking retard. How do we know you aren't posting fake news?

Anyone whose been following the Syrian War has known about this shit for a long time. If I recall, Netenyahu even visited a bunch of the terrorists when they were in Israeli hospitals.

I don't see why we don't just let IS exist and attract retarded muzzie followers. Then we can reduce the population periodically. Let them have an easily targeted homebase. They're more dangerous when forced to go incognito.

thats a really sexy tank. that turrent nggg

SHUT

YOU DONT SAY

>arabs legitimately think their judeo-controlled terror networks aren't the goodest of all goys

the jewish merchant monarchy of Saudi Arabia controls sunni islam and owns mecca

I'm beginning to wonder if the house of Saud doesn't own a lot of Israeli politics at this point.

it was the same with hitler, i know

Stop it

the-american-interest.com/2016/03/18/israel-and-the-kurds-love-by-proxy/

DELET THIS

;^)

This

Surely "based, democratic, white" Israel would never be behind something so nefarious?

>Da Jooz
Pure coincidence. Plenty of countrys gave money to the rebels.

The other way around, Saudis are vassals to Israel.

globalist jews=/= Israel
Israel is only another world player with the same enemies as other nations, but this board won't understand.
Remember a couple of years ago when all the jew owned MSM was rooting for the palestines?

youtube.com/watch?v=CUqA0xSieNc&t=17s