You can only post in this thread if your country has a cricket team

You can only post in this thread if your country has a cricket team.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duckworth–Lewis_method
youtube.com/watch?v=zWlJv528KSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's sissy baseball right?

ok

How the hell does cricket even work?

CT 2017 semi...rePOOrting....

What's up wogs?

Christ I have no idea

How do non-cricket playing countries even compete?

Cricket is best sport.

Pakis fucking love cricket. There's a team wherever they're present

No that would be rounders

Our country has a team in fucking everything

Doubt they get paid more than minimum wage though

USA does have a National cricket team, 6 Muslims, 4 Hindu, 0 White, Rest Caribs

Fucking rare

Nice, I came here wondering this as well. I mean, I don't care either way, but I do care whether I get to post in a thread. Are we any good?

Yeah pretty much

Fucking New

this is now an murica thread.
to free you from oppression.

POOED

I don't know why people ask this its clearly very simple just read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duckworth–Lewis_method

what is cricket? bowling and baseball put together?

Nah, you guys are Suspended by ICC since 2015, none of the players in that pic are pro's, they'r basically ameture Sunday cricketes

No, you're literally who tier. The only good national teams are the UK, Australia, Pakistan, India and NZ.

America fuck yeah. Muslims and Hindus on the same gaht dayum team. Whooooh eat that Yurp.

>this is your brain on civic nationalism

Cricket is so fucking boring unless you bowl or play wicket keeper fuck I hated having to play it all summer back at school

So... only third world countries ITT?

lol

>plays a game for 5 days
>still no winner

No different to quidditch tee bee haitch

CT Champions reporting in :)

Nah, tests are almost dying out, T20's is what its at now

>watching cricket designed for Indians with ADHD
T20 is literally disgusting, one day cricket is bad enough

Big Gongratz muh fellow, an Unbieliveable turn around Team !!!

Why is your ball covered is pussypads?

thanks, man. your team played very well too

Why do cucks do this? His team clearly didn't play well because they aren't the winners.

This pajeets look though, unlike the streetshitting ones.

Are 1st worlders allowed to post here or should I go?

they reached the semifinals, nigger. Even Australia and NewZealand didn't quality for the semis.

Who cares? These Cricket tournaments are always the same pool of 10 countries it's not an accomplishment and Bangladesh didn't even make it to the finals. They suck. Fuck off with your smug fake pretend humility.

why are you hiding behind a blm flag, rajesh? no need to get upset about your defeat today :)

why does the guy standing third from left look whiter than a white?

I don't watch your 3rd world poverty sports faggot.

Great fathers day comback too ;^)

>youtube.com/watch?v=zWlJv528KSk

PIRATES HAVE NOW ATTACKED AND ARE HOLDING THIS THREAD HOSTAGE!

YOU MUST GIB 1000 BITCOIN FOR RELEASE!

>knows the ranking of teams in tournaments
>I don't watch your 3rd world poverty sports faggot.

Stay salty, shekhar. next Champions trophy is in india, you can win there by making flat pitches

ARRRRR

LOOK AT ME! GIB 1000 BITCOIN TO RELEASE HOSTAGE

I work with Indians in IT all they talked about was this shit you dumb 3rd world fuck. Stop showing smug fake humility to those who lose.

fuck off kike

ita a type of Zync cream bowleres apply on face to cut down the suns glare, it helps them concentrate against the backdrop of green grass

>The British brought cricket to the Thirteen Colonies in the early 18th century. Cricket further grew in the 18th century.[2] It is understood from anecdotal evidence that George Washington was a strong supporter of cricket, participating on at least one occasion in a game of cricket with his troops at Valley Forge during the American Revolution.[3] John Adams was recorded as saying in Congress that if leaders of cricket clubs could be called "presidents", there was no reason why the leader of the new nation could not be called the same.

Cricket is Intertwined with your history it seems, TeaParty should be on the case ASAP, give Palin a call