Is Varg a Jew? He kinda looks like one and he constantly shits on Christianity and Jesus like a fucking kike

Is Varg a Jew? He kinda looks like one and he constantly shits on Christianity and Jesus like a fucking kike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3XuSo03N7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's possible. We don't know his mother's maiden
name. He does act like one though. He is
spreading divisiveness amongst whites. He
could promote paganism without promoting
hostility between white christians and pagans
but he doesn't. He is at least a useful idiot for them.

Look at a picture of him clean shaven and notice how semitic his lips look.he has the typical jewy thicc bottom lip.

Unironically Jesus was a Jew!

Could be half or quarter Jew

He was racially Jewish, but he was against Jews and Jews hate Jesus. He was the son of God, his human body was just a tool to spread message to us

What an informative and well made pic. It really activated my almonds

wtf now i worship trees

Oy vey the goyim know! shut it down!

He doesn't look like a Jew at all, you autist.

>worshiping a self-loathing Jew

he isn't a jew at all. anti varg shills are just mad.

P-p-p-please p-p-p-post more!

varg is a guy who gets some of the basica idea of modern society. he knows shit isnt sustainable and that economic growth will decline . its accepted by 100% of economist that growth over time is harder to maintain and at a point unrealistic

the problem is varg has opted for a equally unrealistic option. isolation on a family unit scale or even small community isnt viable. trying to turn back the clock to a older way of life wont even be permitted in the west soon. its would be a horrible waste of space if people are allowed to do it. everything so spread out

the current road map has more verticality applied to cities to free up space. in this most people wont have a yard

Well he is knowingly or unknowingly working for them

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the LARP scene in Norway as a teenager
>stabbed his BEST FRIEND 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>marries a literal autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Saved, thanks

Jews created Christianity to keep goyim in check you retarded faggot.

Photo of Rebekka Vikerness AKA Siversted, Varg's eldest daughter.
She's now a coal burner singer, because she associated everything white nationalism represents with the man who abandoned her and her mother.

>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason

Why would a Christian worship anyone other than the Lord Himself?

Pagans are constantly harping on us Christians and so it's normal to see us in the same thread defending our faiths.

Good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=p3XuSo03N7s

Hilariously enough these "mother evropa, heil odin, kike on a stick, meds were aryans" larpers aren't even white themselves

Incorrect, Jesus was a samurai and a samurai is in fact the exact opposite of a jew.

Jews have been persecuted in Christian countries hundreds of times, bible is the best defense against these literal demons

That's exactly how i imagine a typical asatru faggot hating on Christ, ugly mongrel scum

>worshipping false moon god

They were persecuted only because they didn't follow your version of the religion. Christfags would have zero problem with a jew fucking his daughter so long as he pretended to convert.

What a nice cherrypick

Have fun in hell heretic

Varg is a snow nigger. He raped a innocent mother daughter. If he was in America, he'd get the death penalty.

I wondered this also. Maybe he is a self hating Jew suffering from WW2 persecution fears.

Why does he believe Christianity is a Jewish conspiracy? That makes no sense.

I wish i knew

It all makes sense now. Varg is a crypto Jew who was created to spread anti-Christian sentiment. Makes perfect sense.

he looks like a rat so what do you think?

>christcucks
not even once.
Guarentee I'm whiter than both of you christcucks.
Is that something god would approve of you saying?

You pagan cucks are nothing but jew pawns, everybody knows.

>Christians biggest problem we have
This is what kike puppet larpagans believe

ITT: Swarthy manlets butthurt that an irrelevant e-celeb said that they aren't European
Jesus christ you people are more pathetic than him

Ultimate irony is he would've been exiled or put to death in the society he wants to go back to

How does he look Jewish? He looks Scandinavian with some British ancenstry or something.

>shits on Jesus like a fucking kike
Did you mean Jesus the fucking kike?

You can always Cherry pick where Muhammad healed a person and Jesus blinded a person

>He does act like one though
By not worshipping European Judaism aka Christianity?

>He could promote paganism without promoting
hostility between white christians and pagans
The hostility comes from Christians. Hello?

oh so you admit it's real, thanks

Neo Paganism is basically Judaism for goys. Like a bunch of Jew hating white figures they can't be Christian and hate people and want to copy the Jews success
>the truth of the ultimate reality is based on where your grandparents were born
>purity of blood
>barely understood outdated rituals
>hates Christianity and Jesus
>ethnic nationalism

No he isn't. Lying is a sin in Christianity.

Deceitful propaganda by a cuck

Fucking kek

You know why we hate Jews? Because Christ came to end the need for Jews and Jews murdered him for it, that was when they made their pact with Satan to subjugate the entire world and to oppress and wound Christianity.

Those that rejected Christ became Jealous, and now we're dealing with two-thousand years of kike butthurt.

A portion of Jews accepted Christ and Became Christian. Other Jews rejected Christ, and decided to serve Satan instead. There was a time when the Jews served God, but these ones do not serve God.

Even Satan served God at some point.

Of all the fucking autsits, ALL OF THEM, I really hate Christcucks the most. Nothing beats your cognitivite dissonance, intellectual dishonesty, subversive agitation against ethno-nationalism, your support for multi culturalism and Islamization, and as for Sup Forums your pathetic DEUS LE VULT XD larping. No contest. No contest.

checked,

But this is fake. Lying in Christianity is a sin. Now you should whip yourself and cry out to your Jewish Lord Jesus.

>Made up by Jews
>Spread to the Roman Empire by Jews
>The Bible speaks of a Israel for Jews
>The rest of the world are equal before God
Also I don't think he thinks it's a Jewish conspiracy. It's just Jewish.

>He kinda looks like one
You kikes wished you looked like him.

No, he is a Norwegian that spreads Pro-Pagan sentiment.

When you Christcucks see an European Pagan, do you automatically see it as an attack on your Semtic religion?

Join #nupol at https ://webchat. freenode.net

Because we're all honorary aryans... except the Jews!

Holocaust, when?

Jesus was a kike you absolute colossal retard

Another deceitful picture by a sinning Christian

Nordcucks are beneath even jews. They're not even animals, just a pile of matter to be removed.

Christianity as in the religion yes. Not the European men and women that follow the religion. The worst Jews are atheists. How is this controversial?

All Christians in Politics are pro-immigration all over Europe.

Are you mentally handicapped?

Christianity IS Judaism for Goys. Holyshit. Have you read the Bible? Do you know anything about Christianity? It's history?

Paganism = Europeanism.

>Is Varg a Jew?
Probably

There is no evidence for any deity, so belief in any is equally invalid to belief to any other. Why would a white man worship a Semitic deity? Would a Japanese man worship Tyr? How many Greeks do you see making sacrifices to Xiuhtecuhtli? When was the last time you saw a nigger practicing Shinto?

Christcucks everyone
African Christians (majority of Christians) are better than Pagan Nordics, am I right?

I am 1000% certain Varg has never met a Christian who dislikes him for anything aside his esoteric WEWUZery.

Do you have a source on those claims?

90% of the Christcucks here on Sup Forums seems to dislike him simply because he is against Christianity.

It's a bullshit copypasta

kek'd

>implying Africans are different than Norwegians
Anything outside of Germany, England, and the United States is Africa

It's not that he's against Christianity, it's that he's against Christians. I would rather a liberal Aryan than a republican nigger. Despite being wholeheartedly for republicanism and totally against liberalism.

Fucking hell why do I even come here anymore this is torture
This board is such utter shit now, you redditors post like a bunch of brainwashed boomers
I want old Sup Forums back
Looking at the state of these fucking threads just kills all hope I had for whites saving themselves, you'll all argue amongst yourselves until we pass the point of no return and die out.
Want to fucking kill myself.

>African Christians (majority of Christians) are better than Pagan Nordics, am I right?

yes

Anyone that honestly feels this way because of Sup Forums needs to kill themselves desu.

But it's actually true, Varg even said it is in an interview.
You don't have to be a Christian to know Varg has made mistakes in his life.

No. But every shill trying to bash Varg is most probably a fucking kike.
Also,
>having a big white family
>living away from degeneracy
>permaculture
>redpills for free on jewtube

He's the ultimate jewish nightmare.

I'm not a fan of Varg, but many respectable figures in the history of western civilization fathered bastards. It happens.

What is true? The copypasta that is only partly true or the last part? Show me the interview. If not you remain a degenerate cuck fetishist.

He considers it a foreign element.

Well it isn't European, so it would be fair to consider it a foreign element.

We have maybe 20 years left before we start becoming minorities in our ancestral homelands
Life isnt just shitposting and blogging, this is it
We either start fighting or start dying
Looks like the latter, but if we cant save ourselves maybe we deserve it.

>implying Africans are different than Norwegians
>Anything outside of Germany, England, and the United States is Africa
Christcucks everyone

He is pro Europeans, and against Christianity. Of course he as should we all be against European Christians, not because they are European but because they are Christian. It doesn't mean that both Christian Europeans and Pagan Europeans can stand against the genocide of our populations.

> I would rather a liberal Aryan than a republican nigger
Good.

Christcucks everyone

I know. He hates it especially because it converted Europe.

Maybe some Christian theologists were antisemite but still it doesn't mean that Christianity is a native European religion. It came from Middle East. Period.

>It came from Middle East.

So what? Are you so fucking conceited you can't accept that the Son of God was born in the Middle East? Everything in Europe today originated in the Middle East, our numerals, our script, our science and maths. Even we Europeans originated from the Middle East some 10,000 to 20,000 years ago.

>Everything in Europe today originated in the Middle East
False
>Even we Europeans originated from the Middle East some 10,000 to 20,000 years ago.
False

>
>Could be half or quarter Jew

That haircut, lmao

Fuck christianity. I refuse to worship a god with kikes as his chosen people

But Kikes aren't the chosen people of Christianity.

it's funny how the (((alt right))) is a bunch of ex cons. makes ya think.

yes, yes they are. That's why christian messiah was supposed to be born from some underage jewish whore

>Jesus is a kike
>Varg is a jew for shitting on a kike

What's with christcucks and cognitive dissonance? Did getting fiddled by priests fry your minds?

It's true.

I think he's just legit mentally ill.

Holy shit. Varg must perform some incredible mental gymnastics.

What a retard.

Why?

Why?