Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?

Who would you support in a war between Iran and Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Iran#Topography
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only when Iran can take them down. So not yet.

But soon

Iran

Iran. The media only tells us they're our enemy cause they refuse to have a (((central bank)))

Iran

Those Filthy Kikes just want to spread their Jewish Imperialism and want the (((US))) to help wipe out the only people who can beat Israel

They can both go to hell.

Israel
Because i like jews

The US.

Israel. Iran can't be allowed to hide those beautiful Persian women away any longer.

>as he posts with a republican flag

Israel

Israel. It's better to have the world center of medicine and technologies around instead of islamic shithole.

The Libertarians need to take over the Neoconservative, Jewish cock-sucking faggotry that is plagueing the modern Republican Party. I want to see this direction take over in the Republican party

OY
VEY

Iran

Israel

If you say Iran you are most likely a white subhuman

israel

iran

Israel because i like Jewish people.

That's well within your right if they attacked you

I R A N

Iran

Israel because I'm not a Muslim or a Putinbot.

Israel, but purely on the basis that they're white.
>inb4 muh Persian white Aryans!
Iranians today are shitskins. KYS nigger lovers.

Israel, what stoopid cunt would support goat fuckers?

First Iran, then Israel.
Destroy (((them))) with Iran's hands and then genocide Iran for genociding jews.

Neither. I hope they blow each other to smithereens. Fuck you nupol shill pieces of shit.

As long as we don't mettle in it.

For got to state who I'd root for, that is America as long as both sides buy our munitions and support our industries it can go on until the end of time.

iran, and they would wipe the floor with israel, too. israel can't even beat hezbollah.

Iran

By the way, short of bombing the whole country to the stone age, there is no way israel or even the US can beat them.

The whole country is a natural fortress, surrounded by mountains on three sides, and a deadly salt desert with quicksand and the persian gulf on the south. They have enough ship and anti ship missiles to kill any enemy venturing into the persian gulf. After that, all they have to do is protect the straight of Hormuz to prevent any additional backup from getting in.

The western side is mountainous and impossible to invade from without losing, so is the east side and north side. And this is assuming they can invade with full force, which they can't since turkey, russia and pakistan won't allow them, and that when they had good relations with them. Now its even worse. Iraq also allied itself with iran, so an invasion from that side is also impossible.

The only way is through the Persian gulf, and even then, they'll just sink anything that gets there, block the straight of hormuz preventing backup and 1/3 of the oil to be exported and thwart any land based attack.

The only way the us could attack them is with missiles and jets, which although would be damaging, it would be completely ineffective without ground troops.

And if you were to invade them successfully, you'd still have to go into a fight with 600k soldiers from their army, and 12 million of their paramilitary, on top of the fact that military over there is mandatory and almost every 18+ male had military training. This they could get even more man power by drafting the population.

Furthermore, the airstrike option would only work if they have poor anti air defenses, which is yet to be seen.

In a war, they have the upper hand, with the terrain, and the fact that they are at home. An attack from the US or israel will most likely fail. If you thought vietnam was bad, Iran would be even worse.

Iran because they're sand Croats.

The one that is going to cause the most damage to the world, so probably the lizard people

FUCK OFF KIKE, WE ALREADY KNOW YOU USE PICS OF HOT GIRLS TO MAKE VIRGINS FALL IN LOVE WITH ISRAEL.

>Israel supported by United States
>Thinks Iran will ever take out Israel

And then Iran begins to spread their filthy Islamic imperialism.

The state of Persia has been bulldozed more times than anyone can count throughout history idiot. Iran is not a fortress by any measure. It's a fucking flat plateau. And army's wouldn't be bothered to try and cross a fucking mountain range hen you can literally land on the beach or drive your tanks on the flat ground.

Also this isn't 800 A.D. You can drone everything everywhere these days.

Also Iraq had fucking far superior air defense capabilities and they couldn't hit shit.

Furthermore, compulsory military service often leads to a population that knows how to properly pitch a tent and hold a gun, while a professional enlisted army of volunteers tends to have actual soldiers.
Vietnam wasn't even as bad as people make it out to be. It was a political loss, not a military one. The U.S. was poised to take over the entire nation within another 8-12 months before our politicians pussied out. It's part of the reason why so many vets felt so salty about that war. They were denied a total victory. Vietnam was the one that initiated peace talks because they were almost all dead.

Also where the fuck do you think anyone is going to sink American ships? A freighter twice the size of a destroyer fucking crashed into the side of one yesterday and it left some pretty minimal damage.
A fleet of American warship, including air defense from ground installations would let a fucking Armada chill in the gulf all day everyday without a care in the world.

THIS IS WHY JEW PRODUCTS SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED.
EVEN ON AN IMAGEBOARD THEY USE THEIR JEW TRICKS.
OPTIONS: SAGE

not the jews

Israel because if they lose they'll all come to the West. Keep building those settlements I say.

Israel shills out in force today

Iran

both and neither

Iran

DELET AND NEVER USE THAT FLAG AGAIN

Israel

GTFO

Sup Forums supports Iran ofc.

Israel

>It's a fucking flat plateau

Being this much of an idiot. The only flat plateau is the dasht-e lut (lut desert) and dasht-e kavir (kavir desert), two desert which are completely inhabited and a miserable hell hole. It's made out of a salt desert, with fucking quicksand underneath it. Look at the fucking topography of iran (which i included in the post). You really gotta be a moron to think that Iran is flat. They have two mountain ranges (the zagros and the alborz mountain ranges, on the west and north borders respectively), and a shit ton of mountains on the east border as well.

>Also this isn't 800 A.D. You can drone everything everywhere these days
Exactly, this is not 800 A.D. There are such thing as missiles, aa and fighter jets, which can be used to shoot down anything in their air space. On top of that, you need a base from which to send those drones, Only a few large aircraft can fly from the US to Iran without refueling. You need bases around Iran, which you don't anymore. Iraq allied themselves with Iran and won't allow you to attack them from their land. Turkey didn't allow the US to attack saddam from their land, and that was before you tried to overthrow their president. Relations between US and turkey are at an all time low. The russians in the north won't help you either, and same thing for pakistan. Ever since you started droning their cities, the relation between pakistan and the US have been bad.

And all that is assuming they won't retaliate. If you start droning them, nothing stops them from launching missiles at your bases in the arab states, or sinking your ships in the persian gulf.

>Also Iraq had fucking far superior air defense capabilities and they couldn't hit shit.
Iraq has a flat land, with a shitty army. It is well known that arabs cannot fight a war. And by that logic, why the fuck did the US lose in vietnam? They had superior equipment didn't they?

Also, you are fighting another military, not a feighter dipshit.

kikes are based on arabs thus they cannot be whites no matter how they want to be

kikes are based on arabs thus they cannot be whites no matter how they want to be

>US is going to still be a functional country when >50%
lol. ur in for a rude awakening tubbo

Ok let's look at it this way, neither border each other and Israel has nukes, Iran is trying to get nukes. If Israel thinks they will lose (even though they have no border) they would just nuke Iran.

Also Israel should win since if the Iranians ever got nukes the Saudis would make some as well to counteract Iranian nukes.

If I was president:

>Fund both sides with weapons and supplies to get money
>let it drag on for a few years, all the while appearing to be non-interventionist
>eventually aid Iran more, make them win.
>Nuke Iran
>reclaim Jerusalem as a state.

Kike are based as f. I agree

>Implying Iran can't build nukes over a long weekend (if they don't already secretly have them)
>Implying Saudi didn't buy Nukes from Pakistan
>Implying the Jews have enough nukes for it to make a difference.

>He thinks anyone would use nukes
Using nukes would sign their death warrant. Anyone who would use nukes would have the whole world against them. Not only that, but every other country will start building nukes of their own, because apparently, that's the only way to be safe from other nukes.

Nukes are out of the picture, unless they have a death wish.

And on top of that, I didn't say anything iran attacking israel, I was talking about an iranian invasion by the US and how it would fail.

Iran. Unequivocally.

Israel.

>What Jewish culture produces
>Good economy
>Decent education
>Scientific
>Generally advance the humans in their culture.

>What Islamic culture produces
>crippled economies that rely entirely on having oil on their land - Islamic countries with little oil just collapse into impovrishment because they produce nothing
>zero education save for that of Islamic texts
>completely anti-science, likely the prime driving force behind the latest resurgence of flat-earthers; science is their enemy,
>utterly ruins life for the humans of any civilization it inhabits.
>Art is not only stifled but is illegal (music, traditional art, movies, anything creative).
>zero technological advancement/production

Islam is the greatest memetic/ideological cancer ever produced on this earth, and if left unchecked, it will doom all of us to a perpetual hellscape of 16th-century living; it will destroy everything good humans have produced and replace it with itself.

For the sake of what it means to be human; to grow; to advance; to learn, it must be fought at every occasion.

Islam is cancer.
Never forget this.

Doesn't matter if Iran could make nukes over a long weekend(which they couldn't) they do have enough uranium for a dirty bomb however. Israel could nuke all of Iran in a day. They have an estimated 60-100 nukes which is more than enough to end Iran. Also I don't think Saudis bought nukes from Pakistan since you gave no proof.
A country would use nukes or threaten to use them if they were about to cease to exist bouzouki they were going to lose a war. Iran says they want to destroy Israel so Israel would use the nukes. Also a US blockade and bombing operation would be enough to turn Iran into Afghanistan anyways, their economy would be destroyed so they wouldn't be able to put up any meaningful war effort

Fucking idiot leafs, when will you just become a pile of decay?

And also to your "fighting a military" that's exactly what we did in Iraq. We fought a fucking military, a well equipped one at that. What we proved beyond any doubt to the world is don't fuck with us in conventional warfare.

>2 posts by this ID
what are you some fucking attentionfag :DD

If it weren't for the Safavid-Habsburg alliance, the Ottomans would have run over Europe. The Ottomans also took many of your women as slaves...

The Persian form of Shia Islam is not as imperialistic and most of these terrorist attacks on European and US soil come from Wahhabists. Saudi Arabia funds mosques and madrassa schools that spread Wahhabism, and most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

tfw Iran is based

/thread

Iran

I'd side with Iran. But the US would side with Israel then Iran would get BTFO.

Israel would have to do something to the US first forcing a severing of ties: would love to see that. Not sure what it would be, though; and it seems unlikely to occur.

Myself

Unless I was forced to, then Iran. We lose our welfare queen ruler then Iran can collapse from holy wars among themselves.

>And then Iran begins to spread their filthy Islamic imperialism.
Check here:
Persians have actually fought and impeded against the spread of Islamic imperialism. Their version of Islam is nothing like Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism, which is actually at root of most of these problems as explained.

Neo-Kohens are foaming at the mouth for Iranian blood. All that "Islamophobic" sentiment in the West was nurtured with Iran in mind. The people didn't want another war. It was the only way.

Listen you fucking leaf we have the strongest military in the world. Saddam had the strongest military in the ME at the time and we wrecked his shit in a week. We would have no problem wrecking these sandniggers too they're nothing but a 3rd world islamic shithole

Iran, all fucking day long.

The US cannot just bomb them freely, they'll defend themselves. The belief that the US can just bomb any country at will, with no casuality is a fairy tale. As soon as you try to drop one bomb, they'll launch all their missiles, torpedos and bombs on any air craft carrier and base that are in the persian gulf. What would you bomb them with, once you don't have any jets left? And that's of course assuming you can get through their air defence without too many casualities. And bombinb them alone won't do much. Destroying a couple of buildings won't stop them from anything. They'll just rebuild it and be meaner next time. The only way to win the war is by changing the regime, which means you'll need to invade, overthrow the government, and occupy the country. Something that you were not able to do in Iraq, even less in afghanistan, and thats two countries which had the shittiest army in the middle east. What makes you think the US can successfully invade Iran, a country where most of the inhabited cities are surrouned by huge mountains, with over 12 million paramilitary and 600k military personnel. A country which had, for the past 40 years, trained for exactly such war? Saddam, with the help of the US, russian and virtually all the arab countries, could not invade the iranians after they went through a revolution and purged almost 100% of the old generals and officers. Now they manufacture their own weapons, managed to send a satelite to space, and have one of the most engineering graduates in the world. It is not afghanistan, in which the US and us canadians are still stuck, nor Iraq. A war with them would be disastrous.

The americans won't win it. Their only option is to nuke the whole thing, which we know they wont.

For those who wrote Iran, you're absolutely terrible human beeings without any hope.

Dune coons and jews killing each other?

I support both sides.

The global backlash would be immense. You think that you have problems now ? Wew you ain't seen nothing yet bud, Iran is Pandora's box for u nigger. Stop poking the bear

>b-but there's an ever so slightly more benign version of our cancer, almost like a tumour really.

Ideological filth.

Let me guess, your next post will be something along the lines of
>b-but look at all the great things Islam did in the xyzCentury [shows achievements of formerly non-Islamic civilisations that Islam has now raped and taken credit for].

Never has there been a worse ideology.

Iran, atleast i'll die fast in one single nuke, it will do me a favor

Germany.

Seriously though, the only correct answer is to help the party that's not Israel. I'm not an antisemite, but the creation of Israel was clearly the worst mistake in the history of politics. I wouldn't waste a minute of that shitshow. Pull out the civilians and let the sand people have it. No other sane course or action.

Watch them kill each other then finish off the winner

israel

BASED self-destructive Jew!

Iran, at least they don't try to get America in a war every 5 years

No, that's not my next post.

My next post is to say all Semitic filth is equally cancerous, except for Gnosticism... which is cool.

See, mainstream Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are all shit, but some of that shit is more harmful than others. Shia Islam is not the kind of shit that will kill you. Like I've said, all of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni extremists.

Iran

remarkable history, shame it was invaded by muzzies

if it were still zoroastrian it would be one of the best countries in the world

Iran. I hate the evil jews so much I wouldn't shed a tear if Iran nukes their rat nest.

Ashkenazi racism towards Mizrahim needs to end. Come home and we can await for the Mesheoch together brother. Stop LARPING with genocidal fake Jews who stoke your hatred to blind you while they use you like attack dogs.

Iran.

>Iranian TV
Go shill somewhere else, Ahmet.

Lmfao, I just posted a fucking topographic map, and you come with a cartoonish looking map, which says absolutely nothing about the topography. Are you fucking retarded? Look at the fucking map again, Tell me where exactly does it look flat to you (except the two regions which I clearly stated in my original comment as being salt deserts with quicksand and the highest temperature ever recorded on earth?

Holy shit, can;t believe how retarded you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Iran#Topography

Pic related, its their fucking capital citiy, tehran, which can obviously be seen right in front of a motherfucking mountain. That's american education I guess, don't know shit about geography or how to read a topography map.

Also, all of the great minds during "Islamic" golden Age came from Persian figures like Al-Khwarizmi (Algebra is a Latinization of his name), Avicenna, Rhazes, Khayyam, and more. The vast majority of those scientists were Persian but they followed a more liberal form of Islam influenced by Greek Neoplatonism and Zoroastrianism.

It all changed when Al-Ghazali's thought became popular, and he was a stupid fucker the Arabs love.

t. Hasbara IDF shill
Jews are not white, not even according to themselves (except when they are trying to undermine white interests).

open border of germany was worst mistake in history

>I'm not an antisemite
liar

Neither.

I would join in by bombing them both.

Fuck this mentality where you have to join a side.

No.

Fuck both, but I prefer Israel, less of a shithole

Israel existing is good for Germany. Israel blocks the Asian route to Europe for Africans. It's easier for them to walk than to swim or get a boat.

Long live the revolution Tbh lads

You couldn't wreck a bunch of farmers in afghanistan or vietnam. You're still in afghanistan after 16 years. You think you can actually take on a country with 70 million people? What a fucking joke. Your only option would be to nuke them, which will literally send every remaining country into nuke developing mode, and on russia's side.

>all of these terrorist attacks come from Sunni extremists.
I couldn't care less, when all Muslims defend each other and nothing gets done.

Your entire faith is disgusting to me on the most fundamental level i can imagine.

It stands against everything good about humanity.
Christianity and Judaism managed to clean themselves up and make a fucking effort post-enlightenment.

The day Islam dies will be the greatest day in human history.