ITS CREEPY IF ITS TRUE!!!

You have to read this Article (peakoil.com/geology/current-yellowstone-quake-swarm-could-rip-the-guts-out-of-america/comment-page-1)

I would rather stay and likely die then go to brazil

>Bought to you by your friendly frackers. Oh and melting Glaciers

Wherever we go, we're bringing our guns. So be nice.

We spent that much on the off chance that it would erupt once in 10,000 years?

Why would Americans from that part of America flee to other countries when most of America won't be affected by it?
Also wtf at South Africa's response

Just re-locate them all in the UK.

Turn London into a true mega city and have the UK become the worlds super-power once again.

*than
Unless you would like to be buried in Brazil

>tfw you're safely outside the ash zone

>tfw you're not inside the initial kill zone

>Australia
OH YES, MEME HOMELAND HERE I COME!!

>Peak oil
Hahaha hahahaha!!

HAHA i'm in the Keys.
Also, most people left would be White right?
Watch for the winds however might take it beyond that.

Ash would engulf the earth plunging the planet into mini ice age.
Good luck with that!!

Not really that bad, is it?

Yellowstone isn't going to erupt in your lifetimes. And if it did, it would be pretty apocalyptic

Wow good thing I'm just outside the yellow zone. I get to actually experience the fun part before dying

I really hope the Volcano blows up.

This shit would be so fucking comfy

Remember that South Africa is run by a black supremacist/incestuous rapist and he is worried that if his white minority suddenly became a white majority he would lose power.

How fucked the ash zones be?

Fuck yeah Australia, those bitches love Americans. Can't wait to cuck the kangaroos again like in WWII

>Almost 1 million American service personnel, including about 100,000 African-Americans, passed through Australia during World War II. American troops started arriving in Australia in December 1941 and during the next four years they became a continuous presence in Australian life, opening major cities to a new culture and making a substantial impact on the local economy.

>At first they were welcomed as saviours but as time went on the glamour of their presence wore off. Australians became a little more critical of American ways even though the importance of the American alliance was never in question. American servicemen and women set up enclaves of American culture with soda fountains and their own clubs where they could eat their own American-style meals. They were better paid and had access to more exotic consumer items in their military PXs (tax free stores) and many Australian women saw the well-paid Americans as desirable and romantic. More than 12,000 Australian women became American war brides, most of whom returned to the US with their new husbands at the end of the war.

Are you implying that a mini ice age wouldn't be comfy af?

Also, it would be a quick fix to global warming.

>implying scientists are 100% accurate with predictions

get out US dumbass

WAKE UP, YELLOWSTONE, WAKE UP.

Will the hot ash kill us? I want off this earth.

It neglects to mention the potential effects the supervolcano could have. Like a huge tectonic plate shift near Oregon which would like cause a tsunami large enough to destroy san francisco, portland, and seatle pretty much entirely.

>last paragraph
YES

I mean, I don't want Yellowstone to fuck your shit up but a few million extra whites would be amazing.

>MFW I won't even be able to see the raining ash in person

Could we make it a bargain and throw in Los Angeles too?

Reminder South Africa was asked to house Americans and they declined on the basis of "having enough White people"

>Earth plunges into new ice age
>shitskins die of rickets and a lack of gibs

I don't see the problem

>California's coast and Cascadia's white-flight liberal outposts are destroyed
Good.

>south africa not wanting white people coming there

>Michio Kaku

Thankfully it isn't true.

I'm in lightest yellow. Am I fucked?

even the cool ash will kill. you get enough in your lounges and it start to turn to a cement like substance

>if
>then
calm down, mong.

2nded

Mini Ice age
>Climate change solved
US gets rekt
>Terrorism solved
>World conflicts solved

Only problem I see is American asylum seekers, we have enough of that shit here

Is that a bad thing?

>destroy san francisco, portland, and seatle pretty much entirely.

P L E A S E

Why is the Yellowstone eruption meme starting back up again on Sup Forums?

No that's the party zone

>muh US is the cause of islamic terrorism

Everyone's fucked

I can already see (((them))) telling us that letting in american refugees would be bad if it happens

Have you been paying attention to Yellowstone?

No one knows when Yellowstone will go off it could be tomorrow or in the next 1000 years but it will eventually blow.

Having that said all recent news is showing that it will be much sooner than later

everyone in the world will starve

Cont.
The pure kino, just imagine:
First 4k footage of cataclysmic event in our lifetime. All the drone footage, all the suffering, pure kino.

>California gets destroyed
No more liberals

I literally see only positives with this event

At least we'll get some beautiful sunsets for years

Ignorant Kraut with his cockhloster filled to the brim with Muslim semen does not realize that Portland and Seattle are not coastal cities and would not be affected bu a tsunami.

>Hot ash zone
>It will literally look like Morrowind

>What is 9/11

This is just where ash would land after the eruption
there's gonna be shitloads more ash being spewed into the atmosphere, blocking out the sun.
Same idea as a nuclear winter

>tfw going to yellowstone in a few weeks
JUST

oh ffs it only hits red states

It's like micro glass that shreds your shit

>>tfw you're safely outside the ash zone
>tfw you are just outside the kil zone

Hmmmm

Blumf supporters btfo

buy a gun then

Fuck off, we are full

>includes
Come on now...

How far away would you be able to hear the blast from?

This could be a good opportunity. Volcanoes usually require virgin sacrifices.

was going to post this as well
stopped reading when I saw dr wackjob's name at the top

Is there any way to catalyze the eruption?

>we're bringing our guns
fucking right we are

I'd rather stay and plunder/wreck shit though

pretty far
Krakatoa could be heard thousands of miles away and it wasn't even a supervolcano

Wouldnt Yellowstone mean worldwide famine and destruction?

>what is subsistence farming

only faggoty modern society will die and some roving gangs to shoot

JEET

I really hope you will be sending whites and not niggers

>tfw you're safely outside the ash zone

So you get to starve instead, or get murdered by looters.

Better map

ITT:
>(((Deep State))) shilling yellowstone fake news in hopes Sup Forums would spread it around, so they can run anti-free speech/anti-Sup Forums pieces in the news, politicize it and use it as a pretext to limit free spech

Kek

>tfw the navajo nation is bigger than your whole cunt

>michio coocoo
Stopped reading there.

>burger refugees

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, WE'RE FULL

Good, maybe we can get ride of some niggers and neets. Hope that shit wipes out the entire Pacific northwest.

depending on how close it is to erupting naturally a sizable explosion in the magma chamber might do it. but good luck getting it into position.

Shit my bad.

Well that sounds cool too. If they will build a monument to me as the last man in North America.

Make sure youve got filters on your intake fans for your pc.

I'm ready to live the gaucho life or the cozy village life in Bariloche Argentina. I'm now actively praying this happens.

Only our trailer trash wants to go to Australia.

A Yellowstone eruption would destroy American agriculture and infrastructure. Most urban centers only have the stockpiles to last a few days to a week on their own. Severe supply shortages would quickly lead to starvation and anarchy.

From there the usual rules of urban collapse apply. Nogs start looting, city liberals die or flee, suburban and rural conservatives circle the wagons to defend themselves from the rampaging nog/lib horde.

Even thinking about that made a bit of precum trickle out.

>Make sure youve got filters on your intake fans for your pc.

computer filters lol, isn't volcanic ash/dust carcinogenic?

well it can erupt slowly spewing massive amounts of shit into the atmosphere it might not necessarily blow in one go or might be a combination of the two types of eruption.

question, can't you just bomb a hole down to the magma to let in slowly leak out and relive the pressure, instead of having it explode in your face like a fucking glock?

It's a joke bro.

I didn't realize we have that many non-Whites in the East

F U L L
U
L
L

Also Yellowstone has had many small parasitic eruptions, way more that large one, the most recent was like 40k years ago. We are much more likely to see one of those.

This will be our Pompeii

I'd rather die in a volcanic eruption than get hacked to death by some tiny-headed imp in Brazil and have the video by millions of people on liveleak

>kilometers
>milimeters
ITS NOTHING

It wouldn't lead to anarchy, it'd lead to the government btfoing both the looting nogs and the suburban and rural conservatives to seize all remaining resources

so a bunch of jews are going to come out of it?

>American Refugees
>Ever

We will shoot at the volcano until it dies