Why do Europeans bike everywhere?

Is it because their roads are small and can't fit normal-sized vehicles like a Hummer?

Is it because their gasoline costs 3 times as much as ours?

Is it because they don't care if they get sweaty and stink (especially the French)?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/news/parents-of-student-slain-in-paris-attacks-accept-her-csulb-degree/1346107/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_genetically_modified_organisms_in_the_European_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they can take the seat off when no one is looking.

youre better than this.

>Hummer
>Normal sized

I think its mostly because they are able to realize that commute costs are far less on a bike with the added benefit of physical health. Why don't Americans?

Driving a car everyday makes sense only in american suburban pseudocities.

1 because our cities are beautiful to behold
2 more important than number 1, were not obese burgers

i fucking wish this were true. would make traffic mor einteresting, plus people would be forced to park/drive efficiently. all women would be dead within a week

cuz dey dope fiends

>they don't care if they get sweaty and stink
they don't get sweaty because they aren't obese

It makes us less obese.

Not even kidding.

I don't know, something about not having to have a car lug my tiny ass around just for groceries seems nice. I envy their city planning in this regard. Texas is way too sprawling.

You have to realize yuros are descended from serfs. The mentality still persists. Do you think serfs were allowed to own horses and carriages? Now they elite is killing the useless serfs off and replacing them with Muslims

with a bike you can park right next to your destination and you save a lot of time.
Parking slots are a luxury in Europa

It's healthy
Traffic always stuck in my country
I got like 20 supermarkets, 8 places to get high, 3 movie theathers, FUCKTON of schools in a 5km radius around my house. I don't really need a car honestly.

Don't lie Pierre, bacon cheese burgers are gourmet

>normal-sized vehicles like a hummer

lel

Why?

Then why do French people stink?

They have what? A 50% tax rate and they don't even work that many hours? A bike is all they can afford.

Good point.

Because europoors are bad at driving since they all have female brains

Too poor for cars

Yeah, you're only a shitty muslim caliphate now

>he says while his elites kill him off even faster with spics and niggers

Murrica will be fully brown before any European country reaches the 50% mark.

also, a nigger has literally stolen my bike

Well, Europeans have to transport only themselves, and not an excess 100kg's of fat, so they can cycle real distance while also transporting goods. And all that faster than any car in city traffic.

>Why do Europeans bike everywhere?
To stop global warming

I find it hilarious that Paris is losing like a billion dollars of tourist money because Asians no longer want to visit.

like who'd have known that having sandnigs running bazaars in paris isn't something people want to see?

>be American
>go to wallmart
>shit your pants
>need a truck because fat
>roll down the highway with a shitty ass
>get home
>get shot
>get debt
>still have shitty ass

we are more densely populated
you dont need to drive with a car everywhere
it is good for the environment, I know that you dont care about that but many Europeans do
it is good for your health
biker bitches here in the city are often sexy and have nice asses

biking everywhere is only doable when the terrain is relatively flat (ie large cities or pretty much everywhere in the low countries)

It's because Europeans have found an ideal way to combine exercise with transportation.

If I drive to work it takes me 30 minutes, if I cycle it takes 15 and is practically free.
Its also a good way to keep fit and cycling is relatively safe in the UK.

K murrica is literally filled with cucked yuros who immigrated here. Both slaves to the Jewish masters

>like who'd have known that having sandnigs running bazaars in paris isn't something people want to see?

This. A classmate of mine was killed in a Paris terrorist attack. My college gave her a honorary degree, though, so I guess it all worked out.

abc7.com/news/parents-of-student-slain-in-paris-attacks-accept-her-csulb-degree/1346107/

>it is good for the environment, I know that you dont care about that but many Europeans do

In case anyone over there doubts your statement, remind them who we elected.

All wrong. It's because Europe's land size with all it's countries totaled up just barely larger then all of America. Their countries together are so worthless and insignificant that they don't need cars

Highly efficient way of travel here
It's cheap
It's healthy (pay attention muricans)
Excellent bicycle infrastructure

Because Europe is a lot more densely-populated and everything is more likely to be within biking-range. Temperatures in Europe are also much cooler and more mild.

Ain't NOBODY riding a fucking bike to work in America because you're taking about going like 20+ miles and/or riding around in sweltering 90 degree humidity and getting to work drenched in sweat and swamp-ass

>being this triggered
Laughing my bippy off, my man

Also fuck off Sup Forums no one cares about your shitty worthless countries

Dat picture..

Our places are smaller, and amerilards feel the need to drive everywhere for some reason

Someone I know got weird reactions when he told some people he'd just walk to the shop which was only 20 minutes away

Most cities in The United States has terrible topography. Everything is randomly spread out. I wish I lived in a bike friendly area.

>not regarding states as countries in relation to europe

to spot the jihadis car bombers

I live in a northern state and lots of people bike, but you can't really do it for half the year with huge snow berms everywhere.

Eurocucks BTFO

its to decrease dependency on foreign oil

I have a company car and drive literally everywhere, even to the butcher shop which is ~500m down the road.

Who the fuck sweats when riding a bike? You are either super fat or super weak. Even if there's sweat my workplace provides showers. But I guess living in America you are just another working drone that only lives for consumption.

We have dedicated bicycle lanes on every medium sized road. Drivers are also used to bikes riding crazy through traffic which makes us better drivers. We can navigate roads where two cars barely fit side by side with dozens of cyclists on it effortlessly. Dutch drivers are very aware of their surroundings. We also have the best infrastructure in the world after Signapore and another city state (can't remember, maybe UAE). Practically all of the country can be reached by public transport. Most Dutch people get at least 30 minutes of exercice a day just commuting. We have also banned nearly all GMOs. We have also banned cars from our city centers so that they become a much more pleasant environment. It's a pleasure to live here. Even the weather was perfect today, although the winters are horrible.

I do it on a daily basis because it's fun and I don't want to be fat.
Also I don't need to do any cardio in the gym. People using treadmills and stationary bikes in the gym are completely retarded.

They are loaded with nigger and Arab cum. That's why.

Because it's fun, preserving and it's a good workout. I know the concept of a healthy life is abstract to you burgers

I do, but I also ride the bike at a fast pace because I want to do cardio.

The old cities were designed to be walked / horse and buggy traveled, built way before the car. Roads are too narrow. In more modern cities of Europe there's lots of cars.

This, it's weird to me how attached people are to their cars sometimes.

change flag to geographic location and say to my face nigga

It's also because the French are insanely rude and stuck up people, while they have this global image of being romantics.

Japs legit get a special form of psychosis from the culture shock, as they come from an extremely polite society and expect an even MORE polite society, which is in reality one of the least polite societies in the West.

Yeah, that's self-explanatory. But I never sweat, when I cycle to work.

well, my car has been there for the whole deal for me. i love it. ive put my energy into my car than my only ex-gf. my car is loyal as long as i give it attention

It's because we're not fat

It's because americans have dindus, plentiful timber, and plentiful building land.
Cars allow us burgers to stay segregated.
Eurocucks will have now
here's to go in 2 generations.
40% of german under 5's not german.
France won't even show the birth data, we have to use sickle cell testing on babies to get an estimate. replacement rates quite a bit lower than US whites.

Because in yurop the corner store is around the corner and here the Walmart is 3 miles away.

Because they don't shower and eat too much cheese.

>It's also because the French are insanely rude and stuck up people

yea, in rural France I was treated ok
but in Paris people were very unfriendly, I will never go there again
also french only really like you if you know their language and they hate to speak english

>We have also banned nearly all GMOs.

That's a mistake, though. Leftist anti-intellectual crap. Though I suppose it's a good thing the same idiocy is blocking that golden rice stuff. Like we need more angry Third Worlders on this planet...

500 miles for a butcher? Do you have extra gas tanks or an electric vehicle?

>his city doesn't have a bike highway
>he is stuck in traffic on his way to work

Pokémon did it first.

majority of those 40% are other europeans, don't listen to (((breitbart)))

>AYO europoor
>why wont you be based car driver like us?
>are ya poor cracka?
>*spends half day in traffic*

Europeans are fat and lazy and wour destinations are WAY shorter than the american wasteland

I agree, but some people live 50-100km away from their workplace, in that case I fully understand it.
But yes, there's many people who live 5km away from their workplace and just get lazy and later when they age unfit/immobile because they use the car for everything.
That's sad and I think everyone of us has friends or family members that we love and who go down this path.

because we dont take being fat as fuck as a thing to be proud about you arrogant yank bastard

500 METERS YOU INBREED DUMB NIGGER

Is this post supposed to denigrate Europeans somehow for leading healthier lives? Kek, why are amerisharts so pathetic?

are not*

Because the distances are short and it's comfy and we have the infrastructure to support it.
Only speaking for the Netherlands.

But i have the biggest tits in my family

False flag b8 thread, alsothe answer is that there isnt garbo sprawl like there is in american cities

Buttblasted Muslim detected. Use blow yourself up already nigger. Idiot

Fuck off, I hate people like you.
Not everyone lives a perfect healthy life without any problems like you.

>garbo sprawl

lmao have fun living near a fuckton of people. I'll be chilling in my comfy house on acres of land you euroshit

Then start biking lol

Happens when you drink soda for breakfast and have to pay for healthcare out of your ass

You have so few problems in your life that you can't even grasp the possibility of medical problems.

Get out of here you fucking normies,
REEEEEEEEE

Citypleb

>Muslim
>calling a non-Muslim inbred

WEW AHMED

1 Timothy 4:8King James Version (KJV)

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

1 Timothy 4:8King James Version (KJV)

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

>BODILY EXERCISE PROFITETH LITTLE

>EXERCISE FAGGOTS BTFO BY GOD

Because I've been biking to and from everything since I was 7 meanwhile by age 7 you probably got diagnosed with diabetes and your family threw a party for you to Wendy's

We don't work 30 hours a week like you do; most American work more than 40. We need a fast breakfast that's nutritious and Dr Pepper fills that need.

>ameriniggers
>fat like pigs
>sweating through writing

did you eat today 100 burgers, your masters need the money!

lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regulation_of_genetically_modified_organisms_in_the_European_Union

I was more right than wrong.

It's because biking is redpilled, unlike buying (((oil)))

Nah in all honesty, I lost the genetic lottery and have an autoimmune disease that cripples me through constant inflammation of my joints.

Feels bad, man.
Don't have the guts to kill myself and Hitler is dead, he can't gas me. What do?

Oh wait I just read your post again, and did you mean it was a mistake to ban them? I guess you did. I agree it's not a good idea to ban them all, but it's a million times better than the situation surrounding GMOs in the US.

I'm too poor to even afford a bike