Against race-mixing

>against race-mixing
>"German/Irish"

Those are both white ethnicities you jew.

keavlitakek

GET A LOAD OF THIS STUPID WOPDAGO

Nice try rabbi

>Irish
>White

>IMPLYING

Honestly, I wouldn't exactly want to be put in the same boat as Nords or Spaniards.

the irish are the most pure race in europe. and that was the report from nazi scientists.

>I wouldn't exactly want to be put in the same boat as Nords

This is ireland today.

Both are white, dipshit.

kek

Ethnicity =/= Nationality you mongoloid Amerifat

more like dublin today. the rest is safe. and eventually they will be driven out

Irish people will never be white

Are Greeks white?

>believing home rule propganda
kekeroo

That's basically the average white American.

'White people' is a Jewish trick. It creates a mojority so (((they))) can hide among them as well as blame them.

If i use my mouth its not race mixing :3

Yeah haha definitely doesnt have non-white ancestry or anything

fucking burgers

Id like to pinch that nose and stick my dick on her mouth and just rest it there

...What? I know he has non-White ancestry. That's why I posted it. Are you retarded?

>Some of the palest skin in the Europe
>naturally occurring blonde hair and blue eyes
>Brought Christianity to the Anglos
>Among the first to reach Europe
>not white
Kek

>Creators of Western Civilization

Of course they're white

>Christianity
>White

Yikes.

Kill millions of other white ethnicities to augment the lebensraum of your specific own special kind of white ethnicity
Become mascot of white supremacists in 56pc white USA

Guess beggars can't be choosers

Exactly. They're not white

100% distilled shit is pure, but it's still shit.

It's brought more good than harm.

Jews aren't White, Germans are not our "mascot," "White supremacists" don't exist, and USA is 75% White but otherwise A+ great post dude

They're nationalities, neither ethnicities nor races.

>CHRISTIANITY
>WHITE

I MEANT WHAT I SAID.

Hah!
We used to believe that. Don't fall for pats on the back and reassurances that Rahowa is on the horizon. The shitskins will follow us wherever we go and slowly push us out by shitting out 20 semi-sentient turds apiece.

Why so angri fren?

nationality = ethnicity

>IRISH IBERIAN

What did they mean by this?

irish people are literally the most white race. to the point where we cant even get tans, we either are pale or are burned

American whites have their own unique identity. That's why white people from other countries have such an easy time conforming to the American white identity. We need organization to help immigrants integrate nowadays, even though we didn't need that in the past. Hell, just look at African Americans, they've lived here for a long time and still have their own identity distinct from the identity of European Americans. Individual ethnicities simply don't matter to European
Americans. If you lined up a Slav, and Irishman, and a Frenchman in front of an American, many of them wouldn't be able to tell who's who

When your x60 great grandfather was Christian, and everyone has been since then, I think it's become part of your culture. Why stop at pagan religions, why not go even further back?

we're usually a hybrid of anglo, german, and irish

>white people is a jewish trick
Ok niggger

I mean modern Greeks not the Nordic ancient Greeks.

hes not wrong, "white" doesnt make any sense

>worshipping a foreigner's prophet
>year of our lord 2017

top kek

>another muh heritage thread
Sit down, fucking mutts

>all white people are the same, race is a social construct!
>well except if I can use it against white racists lol

Not exactly, nationality is more about culture while ethnicity is about genes. Swedes and danes are the same ethnicity but different nationalities.

OP here, I'm saying the Irish aren't White lol

so you worship the great spirit?

Island Aryan+ central aryan=aryan.

>arab from dublin commenting about who's white
Divide and conquer tactics as always mehmet

Both R1 haplogroups.

I don't believe in God faggot

if thats the case, the earth will be a great nation when we all eat kebabs speak english and watch hollywood movies, boy why dont nationalists support globalism then?

I'm three different flavours of white and I oppose racemixing.

I personally like the Irish but they aren't anything special. They whine about Americans claiming to be Irish but I don't understand Americans wanting to be Irish kek. The Irish have accomplished absolutely nothing and have really nothing to be proud of. Even niggers have created more than the Irish and were better slaves. Americans give them way too much credit and even the Irish know it. When they came to America they lived in poverty and committed crime and they still live that way today. Anglos are the highest tier of European. They are the only reason Europe has any influence and they built the USA while running a giant empire. Nobody else in Europe besides the Greeks and Romans (eurotrash in the modern era) has accomplished that much. Anglos are gods true chosen people.

Europeans should mix freely. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. German/Irish, French/British, Italian/Czech. Who cares, as long as you're European.

I would also include Anglosphere in that. European descendants in USA, Canada and Australia. I'd never go outside those boundaries.

Whatever you say pedro

>Irish
>Nothing to be proud of
>Who is Johnathon Swift
>Who is James Joyce
>Who is Samuel Beckett
>Who is Oscar Wilde
>Who is Robert Boyle

Countless other contributions to the world. Not to mention our unique culture.

Also I personally don't mind Irish-Americans, I find them the most pleasant and as is stated in our constitution they are more than welcome to identify as Irish if they are proud of their heritage.

strong white man on his computers saving his race every day.

Come on now. There is a limit.

>500 years of fighting the British for sovereignty

>Voluntarily put Gay Muslim Paki in charge of your country

I'll never understand you lot.

All people of European decent should feel free to mix.

>calling german and irish people a race
Did you even bother to look up what a race is?

There's definitely based Irish, but i have to admit the Irish lower classes give spics and niggers a run for their money.

I'm Chinese so I want to say I don't like this. I like my Celtic heritage and i like my Chinese heritage.

Yet you're ok with being put in the same boat as Celts, Anglo-Saxons, and Normans. hmmmmm

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF JEWS.

I'm Chinese actually

> has fetal alcohol syndrome
> against pregnant women drinking

Once again OP is a faggot.

Those blacks are really black. Not like American blacks who are one third Irish.

It is sad but white identity has superseded old European identity, largely thanks to the good ol' US, and all of europe wanting to b like us.

Ok seriously i need sauce on these tribal qt's Ive been seeing around lately

Irish are related to the Hyperborean Druids you moron.

Those aren't races..

Both germanic, nice try JIDF

yeah, we know you're on your own board, you fucking pirate

This is why the idea of race mixing is ridiculous

Who decides who is part of the white race or not.

every ethnic group that can create a highly developed society is honorary arian

We're these the same Nazis who wanted the Irish to change places with the Dutch? The reasoning being the Dutch will actually do something worthwhile with Ireland for the first time in history and the Irish will be too fucked up to maintain the dikes and drown.

Because "White" isn't a real race. Why would you group in as "white" when pic related can be considered as """white""" in your country

Aren't they related to the Vikings who raped and raped and raped and raped and raped and raped and raped so fucking much they left all those redheaded and blonde genes behind?

white/black are races
germany/irish are not
dumb fuck

its your ethnicity that matters. if youre german do not mix with a brit or swiss

>germany/irish are not
true, it's species-mixing

I'm pretty sure most brazilians are actually desperately trying to be considered white instead of calling others non-whites

Absolute fucking mongrel. Are any Americans 80% anything? Disgusting.

ITT: retards who don't understand genetics.

they are both ethnicities and nationalities. you can describe a german by his genetic traits as well as an irishmen, making them ethnicities. they are both part of the white race.

>white/black are races
where do they teach you this nonsense?

Europeans are all very closely related.

>using haplogroups
Kill yourself.

Irish are subhuman.

Do you know how many generations it would take to become a mixture of 80% anything?
More than most people have been living here.

You are legitimately stupid.