E V R O P A

This is the perfect map of Europe

everyone should be happy with this

No, this is perfect.

you're both wrong

>borders existing
state existence violates nap tbqh

Why do all these "PERFECT EUROPA" maps involve a massive eastern expansion of Germany? Why would anyone want to see Merkelistan taking over half of Poland?

Also, it's totally ridiculous that the Baltics should belong to Sweden. It's the Swedecucks who should be property of the Baltics, not the other way around.

Great map, agreed 100%

RULE BRITANNIA
DEUSTCHLAND UBER ALLES
SVENSKA INVICTUS

No thanks

> Trst ni naš
not perfect

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

this is the only actual answer.

NO!

this goes beyond levels of autism

wtf

Both are shit

>merging my country with the retarded cuck in the north
no
just no

>give corridor
>make poland smaller for the smaller countries
>no czecheslovakia multi ethic state meme again
also
>create a degeneray zone consisting of a huge megacity of degeneracy to put all the "muh diversity" retards in, i.e. a city of 10-20 million people containment zone. Lets put it in south-eastern Europe were barely any people live.

Then I'm sold in terms of "perfect map".

wtfug

Better than most of the trash posted in these threads, but the borders should be based more heavily on modern ethnolinguistic lines. Like, I get the historical reason for post-WW1 German borders with Poland, but there's no fucking Germans left there, what's the point?

>scotland not independent in any of these
you're all morons

You should not give Germans too much power

Germany could use a better flag, but sure.

Swedish cucks? No fuckin way!

>mfw refugees are having a knife fight under my window
When in rome, do as the romans do

Make it all syria

haha

Looking pretty good to me OP. Thanks.

FOA

Finally a sensible map. Laughters at comic sans greece.

>czechoslovakia
from what I can see that's Bohemian flag
ergo no slovaks

REGNUM BOHEMIAE TRIUMPHALIS

the danzig corridor

AAAAAAAHHH all over again!!

>The North still exists

>Not wanting Cumbria to exist
Don't be a soft lad

>based countries make mad gainz
Nice

> create a degeneracy zone consisting of a huge megacity of degeneracy to put all the "muh diversity" retards in

Germany is already a country-sized degeneracy zone, especially Berlin. Why would anyone wish this on the poor Balkans?

OP,i have an enormous boner right now,thanks!
those Greece and Italy,if only...
saved

Sweden should be a colony of Latvia and Estonia, not the other way around.

Swedes need to get out of Swedish custody and into protective custody

horrible map

>königsberg
>not Кaлинингpaд
No please

>kaliningrad
Commies out

>Perfect Europe
>Germany exists

False! Finland does not exist.
Japanese-Soviet relations, and Japanese-Russian relations before and after the existence of the Soviet Union, have been in some ways secretive and mysterious. For instance, as early as 1925 Japan and the Soviet Union had secret bilateral fishing rights agreements, with the Soviet Union giving up much of its fishing rights to Japan with no obvious motive or explanation. during World War II the two countries (which then shared a common border) did not fight even though they belonged to enemy alliances. And Japan signed a peace treaty with the Soviets in 1941, just months before their German allies invaded the Soviet Union.

During the Cold War, relations between Japan and the Soviet Union were always good, despite the major geopolitical differences and competing alliances to which each belonged. These secret relations continued up to the end of the Soviet Union, with Gorbachev making trips to Japan months before the fall of the Soviet Union even when Soviet relations with the rest of the world were deteriorating.

The explanation is that they shared a common secret, a common asset that benefited both: Finland. It is not known exactly when Finland was first invented – possibly during the Cold War, or possibly as far back as the 1920s.

The construct "Finland" allows Japan to fish in the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Russia without restriction from competition, catch limits, environmental regulations, or other concerns. In return, Russia gets a percentage of the catch.
The catch is transported across Russia to eastern Russia (the real reason the Trans-Siberian Railway was completed) then shipped to Japan under the guise of Nokia products. This is why Nokia is the largest "Finnish" company and why Japan is, according to the theory, the largest importer of Nokia products despite the fact that very few Japanese people own Nokia phones

that's Codreanu?

You can hide behind the fascist flag but you are still obviously a butthurt kraut

now we can do a world map.

>the perfect map of Europe
You are an idiot and haven't understood shit. Look, it's very simple: there is no perfect map of Europe, because the war must go on!

WAR IS LOVE, WAR IF LIFE!

true, true

but then again once Europe is settled we can focus our military might on the rest of the world, that's where the war should happen, once the European borders are set in stone.

and once the world is in our hands we focus on the final frontier: Space

Found the taig

Danzig oder Krieg

>canada
Color me surprised

Tiocfaidh ár lá

what makes you uneducated retards think belgium should be a part of france? belgium is culturally germanic and the majority of the population speaks dutch. besides it's been historically a part of the netherlands for centuries.

Perfect Europe¿ with the falangist in Spain? with Franco? u mad ,the most mediocre fascim in europe

>not posting the only acceptable map of Europe

>but then again once Europe is settled
>once Europe is settled
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

I have perfected it

thoughts?

Why don't you fuck off

But polacks is ass plugs for Germans!

perfect map of Europe coming through

>Dutchland
And you burgers wonder why everybody makes fun of you.

>any of Transylvania to Hungary