What the fuck is wrong with France

I went with mommy to Paris for a one week vacation because we got a surprisingly good offer. I told myself it couldn't be that bad because Macron won which means the French clearly love foreigners (tourists included). And guess what?

That wasn't the case. The french, especially parisians, are the biggest cunts this planet has ever seen. They are only welcoming brown cock it seems because they treat everyone else like garbage. Like seriously what the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah....

>Americans visiting europe

They're also responsible for the degeneration of Europe, along the Germans of course.

The problem is with american tourist not french citizens. That difference between Brazil and France is that we need your money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

France is the worst city I have ever been to and that says a lot considering I know places like Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin.

Same shit in Quebec. Faggots will get pissed if they hear you speak English but will let any shitskin from the arabian desert speak their language. The French have always been cucks.

Parisians are cunts, it's a well known fact here.
Just go to Paris for tourism or sight seeing and don't expect much from these low empathy leftist retards.

>because Macron won which means the French clearly love foreigners

the sjw and EU won, not the French. You won't be seing France ever again because it is about to be destroyed. :-(

>Parisians are cunts, it's a well known fact here.

This.
Avoid Paris, Marseilles, Bordeaux, Lille like the plague and you should be fine. For now, at least.

Your first mistake was visiting Paris in current year, your second mistake was thinking that you're going to get preferential treatment because you're American. Your third mistake is thinking that any famous venue LIKES tourists. No famous city-goer really cares for tourists, at best they tolerate them.

Bordeaux is just lost at this point

Stay in your shitty country you ignorant lardass, don't bother civilised people,we're busy being great.

>Mommy

>French
>civilised
Pick one not both

No more than Marseilles desu. It's a shitty city but certainly not as fucked as the other big ones.
At least, I see some whites in the crowd there, unlike Paris.

Even Dutch hate Parisian scum. Parisians have always wanted to kill local cultures and replace it with the French one. During the 17th century half of what's now France couldn't even understand France, but now almost all local cultures seem ti have dissappeared. In the XVII century Dutch was still spoken in Artesia, but now it's just spoken by a small part of the residents of French-Flanders. In the Netherlands we love France, but we hate Parisian centralization. "Je suis un (H)autist"

That's a bit rich coming from an island full of inbred barbarians who got half civilised by Frenchmen.

>They are only welcoming brown cock it seems because they treat everyone else like garbage
Oh boy you would hate them to death too if you had to deal with the walking calamity that is the anglo tourist

You can't judge France only by looking at Paris which represents only a small part of it.

their greatest generation was killed in WW1, ever since then the French have been massive pussies

>walking calamity that is the anglo tourist
What do you mean by this?

Yeah and ever since fast-food exist the Americans have been big fat biggots who only eats at McDonald's

Paris is a shithole retard

The rural parts however are gorgeous imo

At least Corse went to the Corse nationalists, that's good right?

Paris was always shit. The rest is spot on.

Shit

Anglos are the most annoying, loudest, obnoxious, horrible drunks, rude, self centered tourists there are. You will see them making a mess wherever they go to drink, they expect another country to accommodate them instead of accommodating themselves, they will make rude, retarded and repetitive questions as if it was a contest to make you run out of patience, they will criticize and compare everything to their home country instead of appreciating it for what it is (I'm looking at you americans), overbearing and entitled.

The funny thing is the majority of true Parisians left, either for the suburbs, or an entirely different place. All that remains is Parisian-hating people, that don't even realize they're the only ones left.

>At least Corse went to the Corse nationalists, that's good right

there is no nationalism in the eu

No, we don't like YOU, burger, diabetic, fat, arrogant and ignorant cunts.

People here dont actually eat at mcdonalds that much anymore.
There are far fewer locations than there used to be.

Don't fucking fat-shame us you little Dutch cuck. We are thicc and beautiful.