OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

OH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
youtube.com/watch?v=jrsbC-IMayg&ab_channel=JamesA.SablanSr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

White boi

LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY

COME STACK ARMS MEN PILE ON THE RAILS
STIR UP THE CAMPFIRE BRIGHT

DIXIELAND

IN DIXIE LAND WHERE I WAS BORN IN

Nice

IN DIXIE LAND WHERE I WAS BORN IN, EARLY ON ONE FROSTY MORNIN'

EARLY ON ONE FROSTY MORNIN

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

Land of meth and racism*

What I would give to drive that '69 charger

All states

>REPORT IN!!!!!

AWOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIIIIEEEEEEE ARKANSAS STANDING BY!

>'Cause pussy there is sad and rotten!
>LOOK AWAY!

You're worse than black Americans raising their kids to believe their heritage is African.

Why? Care to elaborate?

>implying Dixie is the best confederate song

HURRAH! HURRAH! FOR SOUTHERN RIGHTS HURRAH

Then here's to our confederacy, strong we are and brave,
Like patriots of old we'll fight, our heritage to save;
And rather than submit to shame, to die we would prefer,
So cheer for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Btfod by Ohio.

LOOK AWAY

He's a Nazi aka a Nigger in a white man's skin, there is no elaborating with him.

Soon...

Also Cleveland is shit.

LOOK AWAY DIXIE LAND

meth isnt even a problem in the southeast, its opiates now.

california, texas, and the midwest are methland now.

I'm in Ohio, one of the Civil wars great Confederate generals was from Columbus Ohio. Robert Ripley, the defender of Charleston, SC. Guy was an artillery genius. OH for the next Confederacy!

I mean some of my southern unionist ancestors fought alongside Ohio regiments so that doesn't really effect me.

WELL I WISH I WERE IN DIXIE, HOORAY HOORAY, IN DIXIES LAND ILL TAKE MY STAND ILL LIVE IN DIE IN DIXIE

>southern unionist ancestors

I live in Tennessee. It's really common to have family who fought for the Union and Confederacy like myself. Tennessee was much more split on the issue than the deep south states.

Yea it is.

William "Fuck Atlanta" Sherman was best general.

What is actually good about the South?

I ask this question every time a Dixie thread arises, but how is eastern TN, guys? I want to get into HVAC but I'm finishing up one last year of community college in Jersey. I want to move down badly to experience and assimilate into the southern way of life. Any advice from you guys how it is down there?

Sherman himself would disagree with you. When he was asked he named the best general of the war Nathan Bedford Forrest. Lee and Davis agreed with this.

Everything, friend!

Come on down and have a coke. Unless you're gonna cause trouble. Then you can go back where you came from!

Of course Sherman would deny he was one of the better generals of the war, he was a very humble man.

Everything, you dirty yankee.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM

They don't buy into leftist bullshit. I will always respect them for that.

This thread picked up my spirits

The south:
>everybody is fat
>everybody is poor
>cancerous history of slavery and shit
>doesn't produce anything valuable
>filled with blacks

The North:
>people are fit
>very rich
>long rich history of pioneers
>produces tons
>filled with wealthy white communities

The South:
> Patriots

The north:
> Liberals

Since I've made friends with a Texan 2 years ago I want to move to the Murican South because everything seems based there. Became a huge fan of Confederate history. Is it normal?

It is

better culture, at least originally

No. Chicago is the number 1 shit city of the whole United States. And Illinois as a whole.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrsbC-IMayg&ab_channel=JamesA.SablanSr.

I don't really hate Sherman like most southerners now that I understand his life story. He definitely didn't hate the south and he saw the burnings more merciful than being forced to kill more of his former friends.

My family is full of a long, rich history of pioneers from early colonists to American Revolution and War of 1812 veterans to some going to fight for Texas against Santa Anna and then others joining both the Union and Confederacy during the Civil War. They served in both world wars, Korea, and Vietnam as well. They started entire towns in the south that are still around to this day. Pioneer history is not unique to the north.

Btw one of my buddies in Florida claim to find a record of a Russian Confederate soldier who served as a bugler.

I've only lived in dixie for about 10 months, and I live in a city, so I have a limited perspective. The biggest things I've noticed about the south is that people here LOVE being southern and they LOVE the land they inhabit. The only place that comes close to cultural pride and strength is new england, at least in america.

I'm not even white, but southerners have great music and have always been polite decent people

Maybe, a lot of Russian volunteers fought for the Union, since Russian Empire supported them, but I guess there were some Russians in the CSA army as well.

> it doesn't matter if they are obese or white trash
> AT LEAST THEY ARE PATRIOTS

It wouldn't have been in large numbers but it's possible. I remember a documentary the Orthodox Church made about setting up churches in the south around the time period of the Civil War.

Southerners believe in being genuine, and when the fake hippie yankee bullshit comes a knocking we send them packing real quick.

The land of cotton is a shithole now since we brought all these niggers here

>The South:
>> Patriots

>when the fake hippie yankee bullshit comes a knocking we send them packing real quick.
except for ya know va and nc

Pennsylvania reporting in. Rural Pennsylvanians don't know whether they're Southern, Midwestern, Northeastern, or Mid-Atlantic.