youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DONALD JR IS THE MOTHER FUCKING TRUTH

The deleted tweet.

Trump Jr. 2024

at this point trump jr would just put liberals in death camps

Deleted tweet

hahahahaha what a cunt, why did she deleted it?
thought she was "standing up to the patriarchy"

What's she looking like now? Didn't she lose weight or some such?

what the fuck is werk

Man, i didn't think that piece of shit could look any worse. Looks like that AIDS is certainly taking its toll on her.

lmfao, how much money do you wanna bet Don Jr. visits here

How is this pol?

"We are not trying to destroy traditional family", they say

The attempt to destroy traditional families affects society

werk?
Is this another jewish trick or something?

bout 4 years old but still, lol

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/346050284222558209

Junior is a boss. Speak truth to insanity.

I wish the bitch Lena would fucker herself into oblivion.
>it sucks not having a father
>moms can't be a "mom and dad"

I have enough money to win that bet... ;)

about tree fiddy

>you better work

YAS!!

These people are unironically sickening.

some retard basic bitch thing

I fucking hate that fucking bitch

daily reminder that Don Jr. is literally /ourguy/ and a Sup Forumsack. He sometimes uses Sup Forums mannerisms in his tweets

Perhaps having a man around would've saved your kid sister from you

How does Lena have 5.5 million followers yet so few likes and retweets?

She's really ugly

lena dunham has the same problem that a lot of people on Sup Forums have. they think they're responding to an extreme position, so they purposefully go to the opposite extreme. this is what happens when you're thoroughly obsessed with SJWs or the alt-right. you become a caricature of the opposing force and begin to justify everything with "THEY STARTED IT THOUGH"

that's probably why she sets off Sup Forums so much. because she is exactly like them. bitter, unattractive people who think that either SJWs or neo-nazis are the reason they've been kept down. it's a beta way of thinking and it runs rampant on this board too

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm3Oyc7j3mE

Seeing her face and imagining her voice makes me wince.

"Happy Fathers Day, Mom."

Are there any new articles on this? I can't seem to find any.

holy fuck, no one gives a shit about some fucking tweets. I am tired of seeing this damn childish "twitter wars." Wish these motherfuckers would stop stop tweeting about everything and mouthbreathing fucktards would stop going "OH SNAP" at every digital clapback. Fucking retarded

>t. spineless centrist
The history of effective propaganda is a study in descending to the most base/extreme rhetoric.

People do it because it works. It busts open the Overton window.

>werk

She trollin yall.

already confirmed he lurks /k/

Trolled so hard she had to delete it.

Holy fuck, no one gives a fuck about you're reaction to other peoples reaction to tweets. Why can't you ignore it an go away. Stop trying to get attention with how above it all you are.

jewish white woman appropriating AAVE

doesn't don jr. read zero hedge? lol

We need to end fathers day as it promotes racism against POC that don't have fathers.

That's surely worked out for the black community hasnt it?

there is absolutely no evidence of it working in this case. who has Sup Forums convinced?

Don jr 2024

Thus began the Great American Don Dynasty.

>tfw he helped get HPA on the SHARE omnibus to get silencers off NFA

youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk

I normally hate the idea of dynasties (mostly because the two options were Clinton and Bush), but I'd definitely vote for Don Jr.

>jews trolling the black community
SAD!

didn't her father werk as a vagina painter?

Lena Dunham is a child molesting sociopath.

That's fucking awesome.

>Trump president for less than 6 months
>already pining for his successor.

Don Jnr is the reason I wouldn't feel *that* bad if Trump is assassinated. Don Jnr is probably actually better and way more redpilled than Trump Snr.

I don't know what his business or political skills are like but his speech at the convention was the best of them all. He was fucking fired up

not having a father is so incredibly painful and detrimental in the long run

Zucc vs. Trump 2024?
President Zuckerberg vs. Donald Jr., to be precise.

tfw too deeply content to look sane

Feminists have a point on "toxic masculinity" although it's not what they think it is and I really hate to say it, but it's better to have no father and pick your own male role models than to have a bad one, or worse a cuck as your only male figure

Sure it's painful and fucks you up but not as bad as having a cucky beta male stepfather that you aspire to emulate because that is the only form of masculinity you know

How is the son of the president of the united States making Sup Forumsitically incorrect political statements in a public forum Sup Forums? Idk good question tho really forced me to ponder

Sup Forums is satire, dude

hello user

Is she melting?

I don't get what's so bad about her tweet. I mean, it's stupid, but why did people get so mad that she decided to delete it?

Never change, DJT... Never change...