Mfw the government is gonna have to overprint the USD during the next recession and when all the Boomers retire in the...

>Mfw the government is gonna have to overprint the USD during the next recession and when all the Boomers retire in the next seven years

You're a fool if you believe the USD won't become worthless in the next decade

Gold will be king when a can of coke costs $3

>Not Buying Dru-
I mean bitcoin.

lol buy ammo

Pic related, coke is the least of your worries.

When the petrodollar collapses expect gas to be 50$ a gallon.

that's gonna be the ultimate conundrum

Both the US and Saudis know they're gonna have to start more shit in the Middle East to drive oil prices up. They know if they fuck with Iran its WW3 so they're targeting Qatar

the key here is that, the more you try and turn chaos into stability, you have fewer unstable events, but when you do have an unstable event, it's worse

ie, if you can solve 90% of problems through regulation / policy, then those 10% of problems will be even worse than if you could only solve 50% of problems

the total amount of "bad things" happening is fixed, you can only delay bad things through policy / regulation, not prevent them

Eliminate the minimum wage and solve all this shit.

This is unironically the best screencap on economics I've ever seen. Correct on every point. Spread this.

I would add to part 10 that another aspect to artificially low interest rates is that when consumption is increased, tax revenue is increased. You can keep the tax rate constant, but revenues are proportional to the amount that people consume, even if that consumption is a terrible allocation of resources.
One more thing I would add is that people would have sold all their dollars a long time ago if it weren't for our oil pseudomonopoly. The Russia-China oil deal threatens this monopoly and threatens our entire economy by proxy.
Hopefully Canada's oil reserves and Dakota oil will make a difference.
Yeah minimum nominal wages mean that the economy can't adjust when spending power and real wages go up. So as your economy gets richer, you have more unemployment. And as you get poorer, employment goes back up. Terrible idea.

The gulf states took a hit because Russia and China are emerging as the new oil kings

They along with Iran plan on ditching the petrodollar which will inevitably cause hyperinflation in the U.S. Not sure how this will end since the US can't go Libya or Iraq on Iran

Boomers started dying and retiring ten years ago and the silent gen is gone and even minorities are aging but yet we'll be 45% white with a birth rate of 1.9 for all races at least while Europe is a caliph in 2100. So it's the little things that count.

The majority of Boomers were born in the 50s the retirement age is 65 so they won't all retire until 2025

you're assuming that immigrants won't just be corrupted by western values. there won't be an islamic take over. eventually when the muslims here now, kids and their kids, grow up, they will be brought up with western values, their parents will die. we will just end up with shitskin westerners. Islam won't survive. just like Christianity is slowly dying.

I wonder if maybe Trump is a protectionist because he sees the hyperinflation on the horizon and he wants our economy to be self-sufficient enough to survive without imports. It's a rare, unique situation where protectionism might actually be justified.

They will never retire desu

food storage and weapons > currency of the week

Still niggers

shit

I will admire that he broke away from TPP and the Paris Climate deal
I believe he isn't playing by the globalists agenda but at the same time the Republicans are and they're undermining him on so many things

TLDR
Please quick run down.

glad that user was able to compile so much economic data but they don't understand the global market and why the fed reserve doesn't play as much of a part in U.S economics
>plus your picrelated isn't smart enough to spell the word imminent
there won't be a crash, but there will be a slow down and a contraction as they (the fed reserve) stabilize interest rates
look forward to another QE this fall, though.

The US has had interest rates at less than 1% for almost a decade

Obama kicked the can down the road by bailing everyone out and printing more USD
There have been numerous inflated bubbles over the past years (car loans, tech industry and housing) so another recession would only damage what's left from the shitstorm of 08

>don't understand the global market
What specifically are you talking about?
>fed reserve doesn't play as much of a part in U.S economics
wut