White Guy vs Black Guy in Japan

>Black Guys Get BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=ELj-0pCN1oA

Even the fat white guy got 23 votes while the black dude got 7.

Daily reminder not to race mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U9jajP3bi58
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6hrhcb/just_broke_up_with_my_white_girlfriend_of_3_years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek.

Why is this gook so desperate to show that Japanese women prefer white guys? Seems like a cuck.

(This does not reflect japanese peoples views)
Yes it does. No nigs pls

Exactly. The host is trying so hard to pander to black people and be PC so they dont feel bad. Just fucking tell your viewers the truth .

Japanese people are not attracted to shitskins and those who did vote black just didnt want to be labeled racist

Why that jap is fucking ugly?

Why are Japanese youtubers all cucks?

Nobita is a definitely a cuck. That Japanese Man Yuta is also a liberal megacuck.

Is there any manly jap guy jewtuber?

I really can't deal with all these weeaboo bullshit. Please, die.

Something i noticed in jav is that most jap guys have brown dicks but everytime a dildo is used by a girl its white.

this is just sad. he doesn't even consider japanese guys as a factor.

That's what I thought too.

she looks like an alien on the left.

Disgusting
Degenerate
Sickening

Wake up Japan

Going to be the most hated meme on /r/Asianmasculinity

>japs hate niggers
>hate bearded terrorists
>love white people
>value personality the most
Based Japanese

This is the only one I know

youtu.be/U9jajP3bi58

I burst out laughing when I saw the brack guy

His head is just shaped well not human

He has the face of someone who slayed some gook pussy

WHY DO ASIAN WOMEN HATE US (asian men) ???

MY DICK ISN'T SMALL OR ANYTHING GOODAM IT WHITE GAIJINS STOP STEALING OUR WOMYN

Eh, all women prefer their own.

>-4.1
>tfw nip

That means that Japanese-American men are less likely to message their own ethnicity, whereas the opposite is true for the women.

BLEACHED

>Caring what women prefer

TWO NUKES

wtf does gmh mean

Reminder that rice-farmers are just as much of an issue as coal-burners (statistically speaking, they're a bigger problem). If you farm the rice, you're going to pay the price on DOTR.

No gook "waifus".
No happa mongrel kids.
No race-mixing.

Truthfully, this applies to the entire world, rather than just Japan or East Asia.

White skin is the standard of beauty in East Asia, India, Latin America, the Middle East, etc.. In these places, most white men, regardless of nationality, will be more noticed and liked by women than local men. Even if they're a respective 5/10 in their own country, most white guys can easily pick up women in most places of the world.

Blacks, meanwhile, are the standard of beauty in lower middle class America and Europe.

based

In two years you'll see each one of them posting pictures of a little mixed baby.

It's just how things work.

Truly Asian pussy belongs to white cock.

And the comments will be full of asians saying how cute the babies are. Hilarious how oblivious they are to what's happening

Why are asian women the only group of females who know it's okay for women to be feminine? Western women have become so bulldykish in the past couple of generations. Is it hormones in the food or what?

now post a picture of that woman without makeup.

RIP

that dude is pathetic his whole youtube channel is basically telling foreigners to come to japan and blanda up with them and he calls himself ugly and always cries about not having a gf

>women look bad without makeup

Really shakin my bacon at that one.

The best part about these threads?

You get whiteboys like thisbut when we talk about blacks taking white women these whitebois cry
>MUH BBC
>is that all you niggers can talk about

lmao.

Accept it. BBC>whitebois>asian (((men)))

I thought this was a weird graph at first but tl;dr :

korean, chinese, white, and black WOMEN love men of the same race.

korean, chinese, hispanic, and asian/pacific islander MEN love women of the same race

white MEN are totally neutral in their preferences.

indian, japanese, and black MEN don't like their own women.

MUH DIK posting is fun though.

Mainland Asian guys do that for some reason.

>he should have known I'm too hot for him
>perhaps he assumed you're not a stupid bitch

Why is this white girl talking about yellow fever?

but not when us blacks do it about your women ;^))

stay mad lilwhiteboi

hot

Holy shit Japanese guys are disgusting looking! Top kek!

post timestamp with your own face and girl, then?

Yeah but most Asian guys don't give a fuck, truly.

You only get the weird autistic ones online, on places like these.

not many, most people who do the j-vlog thing or things like this are burgers, leafs, and britbongs.

Big White Cock is big enough to satisfy their tight yellow cunts , plus they know niggers are not people and don't want to dishonor their famiry.

>having a white girlfriend
>he thinks we stay after we creampie
lmao, have fun raising my nigglets

Get mad head.

Yeah , don't mix with these Gooks.

Let me introduce you to my assault rifle , homie.

>Big Black Cock is big enough to satisfy their tight white cunts , plus they know whites are not "people" and don't want to dishonor their family by coming out of the closet as a gay cuck.

MAD WHITEBOI.

Take your chinks ;^) your sister is mine

You touch my sister i'll castrate you , chop you into pieces and dump your body in several different locations around town.

Bantz aside. I'm not even kidding.

Sorry nog-user, but only the fattest or most mentally unstable white bitches go for nigger peen. You can keep those ones. The most beautiful and intelligent of all races prefer thick white cock.

You can tell by the picture that he his finding the whole "get you foto taken" situation quite funny.
If someone finds this funny it's because it is likely a funny person.

Japanese are very pragmatic.

Who even fucking cares? god i hate burgerposters so much. so much insecurity due to black ghetto 'culture' being ingrained there.

bantz aside. white girls are thirsty for bbc. If it ain't from me its from someone else

Lord oh mighty that fat asian ass.

I don't get it KEK. You know i ain't joking , you know i ain't all there. You mad cause i'm styling on ya?

Is that it? do i have to talk like a nigger to get gets up in here?

Are you okay with whites?

asians too. why would an asian want to mix blood with a nasty ass whitecuck?

lmao

Do you believe in God , nigger?

>master of love in japan
>face full of moles
>love

i believe in this BBC fucking your sister while you're in japan

Yeah and the racemixing gook sluts arent unstable at all

Because we're smarter, taller, and better looking. Also, we don't have that petting-zoo-and-bananas smell you guys do.

BWC>BBC

>muh dick

Ok.

Yeah , i mean it's not like you're an intelligent interactor or anything , what did i expect? You're just a nigger. You don't matter , nothing you say matters.

Anyways.

Just by virtue of what they are attached to.

>those ayylmaos are hottier than this
sometimes I'm happy you faggots are intimidated by your own women

>Taking the bait this hard

So White women prefer white men? This is nothing new. I wonder what would happen if they asked Japanese men the same thing. They would probably say the same thing as White Japanese men would prefer white women.

Kek kekitty kek. KEKUS. KEKE.

"God of chaos" , prolly a demon desu senpai.

95% of gooks are unstable regardless. I wouldn't marry one, but they're a fun change of pace.

They are tho

I don't really understand humor.

listen whiteboi. he is the one b8ing

He is pretty ugly for a Jap. Japs are like redheads, they are either 10/10 or 0/10 there is no middle ground with them.

>not just ignoring cuckposters
all you fags do by responding to them is encourage more of it.

>Mixing with lesser beings
The rope will find you.

Hmm almost like how White girls almost universally prefer Big Black Dildos?
It's a primitive urge these white girls get when they see a fat black cock. That's why interracial so popular. Women will fuck the men that dominate the culture, most white women listen to rap music. Therefore they WILL fuck Black dudes because they're funny and popular and make White Bois submit.

Not really.

Well , i mean i do want attention because i'm a narcissist but besides that , nah , i actually meant that.

You just bang roasties and would die of embarassment if you were caught on the street with them.

>white supremacist go to thailiand to fuck a chink like the weebos they are
meanwhile
>I'm plowing your sister

>Freckles
Eww man. gross. Freckles and moles make people look dirty. That is not an attractive woman

Where are you getting that claim from? I'd assume pink was the biggest seller before black.

What do we actually accomplish by posting on Sup Forums? besides having some fun i mean.

i know right ;^)) stay away

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/6hrhcb/just_broke_up_with_my_white_girlfriend_of_3_years/

You guys are hypocrites and crybabies

t. Muhammad-looking-ass motherfucker who happened to be born in the worst period to look like this

>most white women listen to rap music
Do you live in a trailer park in Tuscaloosa, Alabama?

They won't make it through the eugenics program.
Your bloodline ends with you.

/k/ here. You dont own a fucking assault rifle. Educate yourself.

gooks are korean and vietnamese, japs are nips