You are statistically just as likely to be killed by a piece of furniture as by a terrorist attack

You are statistically just as likely to be killed by a piece of furniture as by a terrorist attack.

What are we going to do about the furniture MENACE?

pic related

You only die from furniture when it's your own fault and you do something stupid to have it land on you. Refugees are inescapable as all politicians are jerking each other off under the table for bureaucrat points.

Spoler alert: we don't give a shit about negligible terrorist attacks. We care about fucking Muslims moving into our countries and outbreeding us and living off welfare. The random terrorism forever into the future is just an additional negative.

You're right, when a problem can be any such object or person in a group that you can't immediately tell who the dangerous ones are, the only realistic thing you can do is get rid of all of them. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Complete muslim ban when?

yeah because the CIA isn't positioning furniture to attack the west with nuclear and chemical weapons

i require furniture, though.

>go out to buy some food
>Get attacked by refugee using curtain pole as a weapon
>Die

Oy vey this dangerous furniture killed this man therefore we need more migration because furniture kills more people

Only if you shop at Home Aleppo

If burning all my furniture means I can kill all the sand niggers sign me up.

Sadly I don't read your post as an hyperbole anymore.

you are statistically just as likely to stop sucking dicks* as you are to die from a terrorist attack

*:this is a lie, you will never stop sucking dicks no matter how many times achmet bombs your cities and people

It's called a fat tailed probability distribution you fucking idiot. Why are liberals always so consistently and predictably fucking bad at stats? Furniture deaths do not have the capacity to increase by an order of magnitude overnight. A whole city isn't going to suddenly die of heart disease/lightning strikes/shark attacks/dildo accidents or whatever the current talking point is.

>be burger
>house invasion
>tfw too fat to get off the couch to get yer guns

Why don't libs understand the concept of intent?

gee really makes me want to abolish borders and let millions of sub saharan africans in

Furniture is useful

you're way more likely to pay a niggers welfare, a niggers prison housing, a niggers child support etc.

i'm a bit more worried about that. about the niggering of america and the west.

>24 hour kebab shops arent

Not really, no

Damn, I guess we should endlessly import Muslims until I'm equally likely to die by both.

Wouldn't want to be intolerant.

>you're more likely to reply to this thread than ever get a nice piece of ass

THat's the spirit.
>Furniture deaths do not have the capacity to increase by an order of magnitude overnight.
Globally, neither do terrorist attacks.

Why are you so scared of the rare terror attack my friend? Are you a pussy? The problem wont solve itself in the middle east

>I have no understanding of risk or probability theory.
Any wonder why you libshits are losing? Anyone with a real degree (or basic fucking reasoning ability) can see right through your bullshit.

Furniture serves an essential function, Muslims not so much.

>A whole city isn't going to suddenly die of dildo accidents

You've obviously never been to San Fagtransco

Yes but furniture doesn't go out of its way to preach a barbaric system and kill people on purpose.

You have a statistically far greater chance of dying by medical malpractice than by terrorism.

Furniture doesn't target the race that has brought the greatest innovations, form of goverment and ideas the world has ever seen.

Respect the white man furniture. We made you what you are

No you don't, Cletus. See .

Honest kek.

Unless you need some uncontrolled demolition to collect (((insurance settlements))), or just fucking stink up an area.

What is the likelihood that fifty people would be killed by a piece of furniture at a concert?