President Paul Ryan

You guys do realize it's very likely he will be president by the end of this year, right?

>Implying they won't just investigate Trump for four years

The only possible dirt they have is that he "might" have committed obstruction of justice by asking the FBI to stop investigating something where there wasn't anything to investigate.

There still is no connection between Trump and Russia.

even if there was pence would be president

they can beat pence. they cannot beat Trump in 2020.

>mfw semi-globalist neocon

pls come true.

Pence has enough distance, and clout with Congress that he'll survive to be President. Then the fag community will be in crisis mode.

Full disclosure

Pence would be good too. Even Trump would be fine if he would stop fucking up.

Basically I just want Trump to stop being a retard or resign.

>November 2020

This. I 100% expect to see "Trump to be impeached any day now" until 2020.

>And then until 2024

Paul Ryan is heavily blackmailed by the Deep State, Mossad and CIA. He is one of the 6 turncoat traitor RINOS who are obstructing President trump. They are committing treason. His years of pedo escapades are well documented and the blackmail files exist. His ego is such that he thinks he can be dishonest and disloyal and remain unscathed. There are White Hats itching to take him down. if you want a President with REAL scandals and perversions while in office Ryan is your guy. Preibus too. I still do not understand why Trump keeps him close-maybe it is to keep your enemies close. He is also from the heart of Satanic Luciferian rituals in Wisconsin. For years. Only the comprimised are even allowed to run. 1 out of 3 elected DC individuals are blackmailed. The country is being held hostage by the CIA, Khazarian Mafia, Mossad and Israel. It has to be disclosed or humanity will be forever destroyed by this evil caba;.

Right.
And Burnie can still win if you just match my donation

Series of identical numbers confirm.

>There still is no connection between Trump and Russia.
There are plenty. Trump Jr. is already on record talking about how much money Russia has given them. Trump has done numerous of projects with Russian businessmen here in America. Him having financial ties to Russia should not be in dispute. Whether or not those are illegal ties is another story, but the existence of financial ties themselves makes a dubious connection more likely than had there been none at all.

Then you have the fact that Manafort, Kushner, Flynn, Sessions, Cohen (Trump's laywer)--all people who report(ed) directly to Trump--have had dubious contact with Russian officials and/or have financial links to Russia. And Tillerson has had the strongest (yet also most legit) tie to Russia and Putin as a big oil CEO.

And we can ignore the fact that the Trump administration has been oddly obsessed with doing things that favor Russia. Trying to lift sanctions was one of the first things the Trump administration did.

It isn't Trump's call to make whether something is "worth investigating" when he has a conflict of interest. More importantly, why would he want to end and/or influence an investigation if there was no wrongdoing on his end?

Muh pussygate.
Muh Tom Arnold has tapes of Trump saying nigger.
Muh no path to 270
Muh early night
Muh recount.
Muh faithless electors.
Muh Biden running away with the gavel and swearing in Hillary
Muh Russia
Muh Flynn
Muh tax returns
Muh obstruction

I am really starting to hate thess idiots. Trump, declare the day of the rope already

If there's so much evidence, why hasn't he been impeached?

You and I both know the answer is that there isn't any evidence.

You're going to still for 8 years bud.

I'm sure based Bernie or based Hilary would step in and take over

I provided evidence of a connection, and you just ignored it. Everything I listed there is a fact.

I didn't say this was evidence of collusion that would or should reasonably stand on its own in a court of law (or an impeachment trial). It's circumstantial evidence that gives good reason to be suspicious and for an investigation to occur.

That said, obstruction in itself is impeachable, and there is very little doubt that what Trump did constitutes it. It's only a matter of when the GOP will be forced to act. We're not far from that point based on the rate of stupid-actions-per-second Trump is going and lost-house-seats-per-second the GOP is going.

Please provide links to the laws. Oh, right, you can't. Because, like all leftists, you are REALLY stupid, and try to impress other stupid leftists by throwing around terms you don't really understand and talking all tough about how you will "refuse" and "resist" and blathering about all kinds of other crazy shit which is only believed by those of very low intelligence, and even lower moral character. Stupid, lazy, lying vermin we would be better off without.

America keeps getting whiter

What if you were being harassed by your enemies, and they keep talking shit about you? Wouldn't you want them to get lost and shut the fuck up? Don't try to lie, ANYONE would get annoyed by constant verbal assaults and unfounded accusations of criminal conduct. Just stop. you stupid, lying cocksucker, and get lost. We don't want you hear. If we wanted to hear an asshole trying to be annoying with Trump hate, we would watch CNN. You convince no one, so fuck off, punk.

The reason Democrats don't want to impeach right now is that they want to take over the house first before they attempt to impeach Trump and Pence.

paul ryan is a muppet and will never be president

>There still is no connection between Trump and Russia.

lmao

You seemed to have missed the previous 8 years in which our president was being constantly accused of not being a citizen (by the president currently, I might add), of being a Muslim/black supremacist, and plenty more.

Or the 8 years before that, where our president was constantly accused of being a stupid war criminal puppet who destroyed the American economy.

Both of these presidents handled criticisms (unfounded or not) against them and their administration with class. Both of these presidents realized that they had power that should not be abused for both ethical and legal reasons. Why can't our current president?

Our current president can't because, at they very least, he's a narcissist who can't stand to live in a world where people don't like him and is willing to use authoritarian means to change that, and at the most because he is guilty of crimes that are worth abusing power to cover up.

At least that's what those NESARA nuts believe. They also believe they will be made trillionaires through a global currency revaluation which will make low value currencies 1:1 with USD.

What planet ?

You got proof?

> lmao

We really need to start locking you chimps up.

This makes a disturbing kind of sense. Now the question is, who are they going to run?