Black people hate normal food

What is it about African-Americans that prevents them from enjoying the culture of soup?

It's a delicious and affordable meal that can be made at home or you can quickly at a restaurant. many people stop and have soup at least 2 to 3 times a day especially business people or those that own a small company?

Why haven't blacks embraced this? Is this a plantation mentality?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stephon_Dingle/status/876581384864792576
youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=-3GKm8ik4_o
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can't hunt soup with a spear.

they still can't afford it

What makes you think black people don't like soup? I'm sure plenty of them do.

You can't fry soup or have it with watermelon.

I'm from Oregon, the whitest state in the country, and we have a soup maybe a couple times of week on average.

Everything is strange, if you think about it in the right way. Everything is normal, if you think about it in the right way.

Grow up.

blacks don't understand subtlety. they need as much dopamine as possible all the time, so they eat "food" with excessive amounts of fat, salt, and/or sugar and call it flavor or seasoning or whatever the fuck

>many people stop and have soup at least 2 to 3 times a day

I have never heard of anyone regularly having soup more than once in a day. That must be an absurd amount of salt.

It all comes down to culture. Other black cultures have many soups and stews as central to their diet. However due to a history of poverty coupled with heavy labour based work and or slavery, soups in many black cultures are generally dense with nutritional value. Tomato soup for example is often not considered a meal. Also generally speaking southern american culture is not really heavy on soups, closest southern cuisine to soup is chili.

>grow up
puts a picture of rick and morty

holy shit i thought rick any morty fags were just underage faggots on reddit.

I'm pretty sure im still right, go back faggot.

Most people only eat 2-3 times a day, and you're telling me that every meal is soup? Soup isn't that good. I have it maybe once every 3 months.

You can't deep fry soup

soul spice : salt,pepper,msg

saw that in american supermarkets

>grow up
>rick and morty pic

get out

Crazy ass cracker, why the fcuk are u desperate for us to eat soup? Piss off

their main channel of food is all poison trash that corner stores buy for $.10 then sell for 2.50.
quarter waters/big hugs are $.25 and favored over a real juice which is $2.00.

factor in that a lot of families there are working and
by the time they get home making a box of kraft mac is easier than cooking chicken breasts with
a vegetable side.

ok... Now factor in depression from living
in sub par conditions, social issues from peers,
media persuasion to lust after items/money,
and the negative behavior is rewarded message that hip hop pitches then you'll see how sweeter/more flavorful items are sought after as a dopamine hit to feel good.
that's also how kids get into drugs.
a cheap escape.

Understanding the complex mess that is "urban
culture" can't be done unless you've lived on both sides of the coin.

inb4 cuck, nigger, etc
suburbanites wouldn't get it

twitter.com/Stephon_Dingle/status/876581384864792576

Fuck soup
If its some cream soup with bread pieces in it ... ok
But im not eating fucking hot water with spices

tfw this post is totally unironic, go back reddit

Crab bisque
French onion soup
Squash soup

All of these are god tier.

the funniest shit ive read on here / but its weirdly true i cant say ive ever seen a black person eating soup

Slurp

I's likes mah fried chicken ans mah grape soda

Ive never seen a nigger in my life so I cant comment.

Feels good not living in a third world country

Blacks aren't human, that's why.

Fear of drowning in it.

Ice nigger, you'll be seeing a lot of shitskins soon.

>Le soup is now le white man's food!!

Soup isn't all that.

the melenated man needs dark colored foods an sheeit

LMAO

Actually soup was the primary meal of African-Americans until the 13th amendment. Since the plantation owners were fearful of slave uprisings arming themselves with kitchen utensils, slaves had to share a large communal pot and spoon. Every morning each slave would throw in a share of food that was simmered all day, after which they'd each take turns eating from the pot, upwards of nine slaves eating soup from the large spoon simultaneous. This is also the original of the phrase "chain gang" as the spoon was chained to the pot to keep it from being stolen. After the Civil War white southerners, afraid of reprisals from soupanized negroes, banned ownership of pots by African-Americans; gangs of men went around punching holes in the pots of black people to insure that no soup could be made. However, enterprising blacks quickly found that the holes were perfect for draining and straining food and soon a bustling industry sprung up around for-hire food straining, but John Colander, governor of Mississippi from 1874-1902, stole the idea of a pot with holes in it and patented it. The food straining business was forcibly shut down and African-Americans left the South for better opportunities in the North where their pots with holes in them, now called colanders for reasons unrelated to the governor of Mississippi, were quickly adopted by Italian immigrants to strain their pasta, before which had ironically only been consumed as a soup due to an inability to strain the pasta without significant scalding. This wholesale adoption of colanders by Italians resulted in African-Americans being legally considered Italian, and Italians legally African-Americans, until the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Whats with the rick & morty Hate? Pretty redpilled in my book. Best show to smoke pot to. Get a life lmao
Only reason i can think of is defending jews on twitter but who lets that ruin a great show like that without any notable propaganda.. Its just fun

I'm white and I hate soup. It is too liquid, so it doesn't even feel like food, it feels like a drink. If I eat soup I'll still feel hungry afterwards.

Sup, black guy here, eating soup as we speak friend..

>what is gumbo

AHAHAHA you're not serious? oh wait this is Sup Forums LMBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably because low income african americans don't care about healthy food. Real africans eat soup, especially with fish and vegetables (depending on the area of course).

Now I want my gumbo sauce asap

>I'm white and I hate soup
argentina detected

>Liking seasoned water

Long way from home?

l'm a Pozzed-cuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely
The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.
Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.
The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.
Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

>Austria doesn't have any soups

WTF?

I don't like soup either. And according to 23andme, I'm White.

It's just one uniform taste. Everything in it tastes the same. And the flavor is always really simple.

Missing out on kang's soup du jour:

youtube.com/watch?list=WL&v=-3GKm8ik4_o

>Not eating slayed ennemies
How do you manage to find cocks large enough to fit your boypussy ?

Dear white people.

That's not true and FUCK YOU very much.
Thank you.

>Edgelord unashamed eating the charred cocks of his enemies

Way to show them who's really bad m8

I like soup and I'm of colour? what kind of shit post is this?

This

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

If you're not high as fuck right now please go acquire highness and write more

I usually make like a 10 quart batch of some soup or chili and eat it all week to save time and money. It is fun finding new kinds to make or just inventing something. This soup is mostly vegetables with some stew meat thrown in. Doesn't really need noodles with the cabbage in there.

As for black people they typically don't cook and order fast food so I wouldn't really say it is just soup. I've had some nice Liberian "peppa" soup that is actually really good when made well. Can't get a good recipe though. When black people from Africa make it it is very spicy but if you order it from an African deli or something it is probably toned down, especially if they are making it for white people. If some Liberian is lurking pol for some reason give me your recipe.

underrated

Nigger

Loving /pol today.

You can't hunt any prepared foodstuff with a spear genius, you can only hunt the ingredients

False, they didn't try to put their heads through the holes.

WE

Soup is food's last chance to get eaten

Just vile stuff

>soup

Poorfag detected

this bitch ruined my lunches

Its really hard to fry soup, and McDonald's doesn't offer it on the menu.

>Gumbo
Delicious, well seasoned, nutritious and honestly tastes better than wypipo soup

>many people stop and have soup at least 2 to 3 times a day

First post best post.

I'm kinda surprise that you are not a nip.

There are clear thin soups like broths, then there are creamy thick soup like broccoli and cheese soup or cream of mushroom. The French one with cheese and onions, and bread over top.

There is even stew. I love soup. It's a quick way for me to get my vegetables.

>Everything is strange
true story. then we die.

and OP chooses to care about fucking soup. strange.