Best sources for international news

Sup Forums, what are some of your favorite sources for up-to-date, accurate and unbiased international news?

My goal here is to find some diamonds in the rough to expand my information sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

bump for interest

Russia Today
Xinhua
Daily Mail

Those are good sources and I'll check out Xinhua. But I was thinking something more underground... like are there some newer and lesser known journalists or blogs that are becoming more relevant?

this

InfoWars

lulz I go there when I'm high

bump so this gains traction

>Asks pol for best news sources
>Not realizing pol IS the best new source

The WSJ and the Economist are the best sources that I've found. The only problems are that the WSJ has a bunch of Reaganites writing opinion columns every now and then, and the Economist keeps their authors anonymous, so you can't tell an individual's bent by their reputation. Also there's a paywall, but getting your news for free is sometimes like getting your gum for free by scraping it off the pavement.

He was being sarcastic you fucking idiot.

Sup Forums gets news from somewhere, don't they?

nytimes
washingtonpost
cbc
bbc

You don't know that I was being nice

Breitbart, IBD

He's right, I was being sarcastic.

Opinions on Wikitribune? Lol

WSJ's not bad but it leaves a liberal elitist taste in my mouth every time I read it

Fuck off shill.

Ha, if anything it's republican elitist. I guess that just shows how little difference there is between the two nowadays

Go for a mix. Every single outlet has a bias in some direction. Every single one also makes some mistakes. I personally go for:

Le Figaro
WSJ
Economist
Zerohedge
Breitbart
Bloomberg

Mostly for news. Foreign Affairs is also good for analysis

>Zerohedge

Man, Zerohedge is the most uneven news site I've ever used. Some of their stories are really good and in depth, and the others are the kind of crackpot bullshit that I see trolls post on Sup Forums.

Every single has their own problems. Zerohedge always has a habit of making things sound apocalyptic. Breitbart is way too sensationalist at times and often reports on stuff that doesn't really matter. WSJ is obviously funded by business moguls and is basically an establishment Republican mouthpiece. But the mix helps you weed out the bullshit.

>sputniknews.com/

That's definitely true. They're better when dealing with economics since it was founded by ex-bankers. On geopolitics they make everything sound like WW3 though.

I take it from the lack of any good suggestions there are almost none or maybe not even one good site anymore?

Also, any criticism for the intercept? Think I read a few good articles there, but haven't used it enough to know their track record.

They seem like run of the mill hacktivist types.

K

K.. K

>see what I did there
>bet you got a hard on fag

I'm starting to believe that's the case

First off, elitist is, well... elitist. Is it not?

Secondly, establishment republicans are not very different than moderate Dems when it comes to economical and foreign policies. Sure, the democratic establishment is shifting very progressive, but Dems 10-20 years ago were vanilla. Conservatives establishment is shifting slowly to where Dems were 10-20 years ago minus key partisan line bullshit issues like abortion, marriage, etc.

Breitbart
InfoWars
The rebel Media
Daily Stormer

BBC
The Guardian
Lily Allen's Twitter
Random Guesswork Grounded In Pure Feels

Sup Forums

Pol thought Trump would be reasonable in foreign affairs

>bombs syria
>biggest weapon sale to Saudi

Sup Forums falls again and again to the shills attempts to divide and split us primarily by using race-bait threads and other non-sense. This board is almost entirely subverted, I feel really uncomfortable knowing new browser thinks this is what unfiltered uncensored discussion looks like.

Trump also has no control over men in suits and ties who silently rule America

this

So he became their pawn like every other politician, even if you're right how is that any better

I mean, it's not. The real infestation of corruption still resides no matter who is elected. Same thing would have happened if Sanders was elected or any other figure-head of a revolution. Although, I'm sure there are reasonings behind the scenes for doing such things that WE as everyday people don't have "the necessary authority" to know.

I think sanders action after he got knocked out of the nomination was forced by this invisible hand. His wife was begging him not to go out in support of Hillary yet he still campaigned as hard as he did for his own race even after being wronged.

I wish more places on the internet especially pol had these discussions. Is it the masons? Is it the federal reserve manipulating everything by having the power to print money without proper protocols for audit? Is it something most of us are completely oblivious to? Or is all that off mark, we won't know until its properly explored. Unfortunately it's not happening.

On another note, things like /sg/ is very good though