Lets be honest, do the mentally retarded have any place in society?

Lets be honest, do the mentally retarded have any place in society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGsrn5civZY
youtu.be/9IHYgXheYJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No they just take up space and money

Some have jobs. Some can't do shit but be burdens on their immediate families. Those are true of normal people too.

No, which explains your circumstances.

They sure do, sweetie. They sure do.

One recently became President of the United States. You tell me

No you don't OP.

Tons of really socially important figures have 'retardations' of some sort. Can't name any who have down syndrome specifically, but downs syndrome people can bring joy to others. Moreso than you edgy cunts.

The welfare state doesn't have any place in society. That is all that matters.

I work with them for a living. That's what I do. 90% of them are worthless. 5% are entertaining and the other 5% can contribute.

Lots of sex offenders in this population; not sure if you knew that.

my father was an assistant director of the department of special classes for the City of Boston in the 60's and 70's. H thought so and raised our family devoting his life's work to improving their chances to be everything they could as student in that City..

Why don;t you look after yourself.. if you're bothered that some people have this defect it says more about you than them.

Are you trying to appear like an uber nazi on a finngolian woodcutting blog? Its not working.

If there is a place for,then there is a place for them

I let this one tard bag my shopping once a week. He always fucks it up one way or another but I don't mind. It helps remind me that I'm not a complete sociopath and still capable of feeling pity.

More than niggers.

Do NEETS have any place in society?

Yeah. Mainstream Media is still hiring.

>but downs syndrome people can bring joy to others
maybe for the first year or so of life, then it's all down hill.

Sup Forums wouldn't exist if not for them

let us ask Iceland gents

Given that there are resources, yes. In hard times, for example war, you can't expect everyone to make it though.

Gas chambers when?

eliminate minimum wage and solve all these problems

I never let anyone bag my things at the grocery store. I specifically go to the self checkout because I don't want faggots touching my shit.

Only if we put them on reality TV Chris Chan style

No, they should be culled.

Why exactly does having down syndrome usually cause an extremely low IQ? Like what is the scientific reason? Shouldn't their brains work just like people without an extra chromosome 21?

One of them became POTUS a few months back, so ask yourself

no, that's why i support abortion of mentally retarded people. mother that are junkies and not fit to be mothers.

The indomitable will may conquer through immense pain. The strongest metal begotten from the hottest furnaces. Train them and treat them with gene therapy. They may yet serve us. Also experiment on them. They will serve in their own way and will be honored for their contributions.

Frontline infantry
Medicine testing
One task jobs

There are all kinds of things they can do

We elect them to office here.

fpbp

Drumpf BTFO !!!

They are actually more employable than most people it would seem. At least theyll take a job thats offered to them

Such low fruit, but for the country who fucks up the world, every time, you should be silent during this debate.

Hahahahaha
Tell some stories

I'm Canadian fucktard.

society always needs someone to bully on. and retards are great targets

How come all downies look the same?

No. The far left has no place in this civilized society.

Do most people nowadays forget that Sanatoriusm existed specifically for taking the mentally ill outside of the society so they wouldn't cause trouble?

No, but people still love them. Some can do work. Other can't. The ones that are total burdens should never be burdens on society, but if the family wants to shell out all their cash to take care of them that's their problem.

Extra chromosome.

What work can downies do that a normal person cant exactly?

I think we should give them everything we can. Starting with Aktion T4.

to feel better about yourselves.

its up to the family to decide (and provide), not greater society

No that's why we try to keep them confined to Sup Forums

really? You're just going to softball it in like that?

No they are useless drain on society
Remove retards

What would you prefer I say?

No. They should all be euthanized. They are incapable of being a decent human

And somehow he got reelected.

It's amazing what people will overlook just because you're black.

you should have mentioned they collect SSI so that is $600 dollars spent on something useless.

Dude most retarded folk i know are nice as hell.

They serve more purpose than 50% of normies easy.

They are better people than 80% of the normies.

we should try to prevent more mentally retarded people from being born, but i see no point in ruining the lives of the ones who are currently living.

they make regular people feel better. Also at least they have a reason to be idiots.

No more burdensome than the average person. Some work, some don't. Most don't drive, however function well enough. My sister is pretty high functioning, works 25-30hr weeks and makes $15/hr, more than enough to pay for her own shit. Feel bad for my parents that they'll never have an empty nest at home so to speak, but my mom had me at 40 and her at 42 so thats what you get. Speaking to these kids is insightful at times, they understand that they are retarded and how people view them etc.

Would I have aborted in my parents situation? Probably. I still have quite the soft spot for these guys though, at the very least if you have a giant problem with retards you can view them as cheap comedy. The people I encounter that have big issues with retards tend to be pretty retarded themselves tbqh familam

There should be a mandatory abortion conducted at any point of the pregnancy, if it's found that the child is a downie or some other form of a seriously fucked up tard.
They are nothing but a burden to the society and a massive feelgood pity and attention fest for the parents, so they can prop up their own self importance through the kid.

You're related to a fucking retard, that means you are half retard and shouldn't breed

Yes
All the blacks are still around, doing err...

They do more work more than most dindus.

You tell me....

youtube.com/watch?v=JGsrn5civZY

>this is the power of the burger intellect

I mean, I am bi-polar. All it really does to me is made e forget how to feel a couple emotions. Anger, sadness, etc. However That means that I swing from depression to happiness often, since those are the only real emotions I feel. I guess it has good and bad. We have the retards that become useful to society, and the retards that should just be outcast to die. Total waste of space. So, I guess my answer is some people should stay.

Absolutely. Once we remove all the illegals and shut the borders there will be plenty of low skill labor even retards can fill.

Here's a quick glimpse into your lose/lose future: Your parents will die. Where does hurr durr go? If a group home, you're a heartless prick. If not, you're a fucking slave to their multiple heath problems. Enjoy.

They are the missing link in human evolution

Are you the guy who told all of those crazy stories on the POL discord? The ones about the downies having orgies in their own feces.

No they do not

some are ok, but the ones that are severely retarded, like consigned to a wheelchair and just make noises and shit...I honestly think it's kind of a form of cruelty making them live a life like that.

Not a useful one

The ancient Romans just threw them off of cliffs at birth.

id rather keep them around than libshits. theyre atleast funny

This

first thing Hitler did when he came to power was exterminate these guys

totally against Roman and Greek custom

in McDonald's

sure, just look at how far trump has gone

Tards provide comedy value desu

youtu.be/9IHYgXheYJA
>blind
>autistic
>can't count to 10
>one of the best piano players

If you can't prove that your IQ is higher than 120 then you will be castrated.

sex slaves

how do i get retard gf?

>Lots of sex offenders in this population; not sure if you knew that.

Well if you combine an inability to understand consequences, poor self control, and a basic adult libido you're gonna end up with some incidents.

No, unless they can function well enough to avoid becoming a burden upon both the state and their families they should be euthanized before they are born.

Absolutely not. Mandatory abortions should be in place for anyone found with retardation.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were lots of sex offenders. They probs can't even comprehend what they are doing is even bad or "sexual"

Considering your country caused both world wars you shouldn't be talking at all.

>some have jobs

Yeah like sweeping floors or washing dishes. which they only work about 10 hours if that a week

No

The cost more then they produce.

They should be consumed as food for 3rd world countries

Duh

The entire female population is insane and yet the world is still on it's feet.

Andyet they touch your shit anyway

yea cause Germany definently didn't have anything to do with causing those wars of course America is the one that caused them. Also does this really have any point in this conversation especially since it doesn't matter who caused it the wars have already happened and that generation of those wars are dying out anyways.

>they understand that they are retarded and how people view them etc.

No they don't fag. Maybe a very small minority do but that's it